Koree -> Mjollnir (6/6/2013 2:21:04)
«Mastercraft Energy Melee weapon. Accurate. No special, but can be changed to become a 100%-proc Ranged weapon.»
- Other items of the Asgardian set:
- Other versions of this weapon:
- Asgoldian variant; Mgoldnir
Power Level: 153, Mastercraft
Location: Thunder Mountain - Shop 5
Click on the weapon to switch between Melee* and Ranged** modes.
- While in Melee mode, the weapon won't have a Special attack. However, all normal Player attacks and weapon Specials gain +5 BTH and deal 102.9% damage.
- While in Ranged mode, the weapon receives the following special. This is a bow attack that also gains +5 BTH, and deals 96.3% of the damage of an average armor attack:
Damage: 269.3% Base and Random each
Stats: 534.6% each
BTH: +24 plus Stats each
This is treated as a normal Player attack, not a Special.
While also wearing the armor and shield of the set (of the same tier; Asgoldian items work as well), the damage modifiers of both forms are changed to 103.9%, but they still keep their +5 BTH. In addition, if the monster you are fighting has STR higher than 0, the weapon deals 120% damage; this stacks multiplicatively with the previous bonuses (resulting in 124.7% damage and +5 BTH).
*You'll bring your weapon into Melee combat when you attack!
**You'll now throw your weapon for Ranged damage when you attack!
This mighty mace was forged in the heart of Thunder Mountain. Although normally a melee weapon, you can click on it to throw it as a Ranged weapon! When used with the full Asgardian set, you feel as if you could take down titans!
Description thanks to Avalonmerlin. Numbers thanks to BlackAces.