Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: [Flash]Althorne's Flash Tutorials - #Flash Battle Sequence#

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Academy >> RE: [Flash]Althorne's Flash Tutorials - #Flash Battle Sequence#
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/20/2007 16:15:06   
The Illusive Man

yeah, but components are cheating
Post #: 26
9/17/2007 13:24:28   
ion24

Does the Flash Jukebox Work with Plain Music That i have on my Playlists? i have Windows Media Player. Mp3's are a No-No For Me.
AQ MQ  Post #: 27
9/21/2007 11:15:31   
The Illusive Man

Flash only likes .mp3s.

You could grab a converter from download.com and convert the wma format stuff to .mp3...
Post #: 28
6/18/2008 19:35:00   
MegaPoster404

For the How To Put A Flash Movie In A .htm/.html file tut, for Dreamweaver you can do insert>media>flash
DF MQ  Post #: 29
6/19/2008 12:42:54   
The Illusive Man

Megaposter - but how many people can afford dreamweaver? I know I can't. This is just for notepad users.

Thanks for the input though
Post #: 30
6/19/2008 13:56:47   
CL3

Nice Battle Scene Tutorial. I say you should expand on that with tutorials for different parts of games IE

-Shop + Currency
-Stat Training
-Save/Load
-Setting Game Options

Im currently working on a small RPG engine in AS2.0 which includes all that stuff and a bit more. Remind me to show you over MSN at some point.

(Im just going offline, dont hunt me down lol)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 31
6/19/2008 16:32:03   
The Illusive Man

I sure will. I never mastered save/load... I'll have to have a go at it ;p
Post #: 32
9/4/2008 16:34:27   
jiggibidy

This tutorial looks great from what I read.
It's too late in the evening* for me to be dealing with all that coding nonsense.
However, I shall be using it in the near future, and I hope I will not have to ask for any more help**.

~Peace Out,

~Jiggi.

*Actually it's only 9:30PM here in "Jolly Old", but I'm back to school, so shall have to get to work during the weekend.

**In case you forgot, I had a thread that had almost reached it's second page asking how to create a 2-way switch.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 33
9/5/2008 16:56:08   
iEnd

Great work althorne. Can you add a tutorial on how to do a more advanced BS like Tauguy's BS?
Thanks.
Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Academy >> RE: [Flash]Althorne's Flash Tutorials - #Flash Battle Sequence#
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition