Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Meet Salty, the Sea Stallion!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> Meet Salty, the Sea Stallion!
Page 1 of 812345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/19/2008 20:04:28   
Sir Gnome

The destruction of the 5 great Cannon has released a great amount of energy into Paxia and the surrounding waters. Salty has used this power to evolve yet again into the Mighty Sea Stallion!

"Salty going to need lots of money to fix this mess..."

Our delightful, and now rather restive, mascot was resurrected from a fossil, and has evolved into his 6th form - a Sea Stallion!!! He's more than ready than ever to fight for us Nauticans to the very end! He loves devouring z-tokens, and has eaten so many that his DNA has destabalised, meaning that he may evolve again soon, to respond to any situation in Paxia! Make sure you give lots of Z-Tokens to Nautica so this wonderful creature can grow big and strong, and evolve yet again!

To get the original Salty signature copy and paste this into your signature box:

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=6974138][image]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/pies_o_plenty/Salty.jpg[/image][/link]

If anyone wants to donate new Salty sigs, please feel free!

Salty's Stats!

Strength: 100 - Not having many limbs could be seen as a disadvantage, but Salty's tail still retains his old Strength
Dexerity: 300 - Elusive and speedy, this elder sea-horse is incredibly dexterous
Intellect: 250 - His intelegence is so great, that he has evolved psychic ability, and so can co-ordinate his efforts with the Nautican defenders.
Endurance: 150 - This may be a large step down in toughness, but what does it matter when nobody can land a blow?
Charisma: 500 - Overflowing with Charisma, this Sea Stallion is the cutest thing in the Paxian Seas!
Luck: 250 - Does this really need an explanation? It's Salty!

A small adminastrative point - im reasonably confident that the pictures used here dont break any copyrights, but if you know otherwise, please say.

Below are the old forms of Salty:

Form 1: Trilobite
Form 2: Hermit Crab (The origin of this picture was http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/)
Form 3: Sea Turtle - (The origin of this picture was www.carwashsource.com/sea-turtles.html)
Form 4: Man o' War! (The origin of this picture was http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals)
Form 5: Frostval Whale (The origin on this picture was http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/6176830.stm)
Form 6: Sea Stallion (The origin of this picture was http://www.itsnature.org)

< Message edited by Sir Gnome -- 7/5/2008 15:20:31 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
7/27/2007 15:31:30   
Sir Gnome

Reposted due to inactivity. Enjoy, and let's help Salty grow!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
7/27/2007 16:14:37   
King wolf fang

Are we gonna have evnts were we need so many tokens in so many days?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
7/27/2007 18:18:38   
Baker

Ah, okay, a new one? A lock for the other, then...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
7/28/2007 5:22:25   
Joshuatks

Nautica's Salty going to transform?COOL!wouldn't it be better if you said what the goal is, or just keep donating?
Anyway, greetings from Lucian

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
7/28/2007 6:00:58   
Serbitar

"Salty going to need lots of money to fix this mess..."

Our delightful new mascot has recently been resurrected from a fossil, and is now ready to fight for us Nauticans to the very end! He loves devouring z-tokens, so make sure you give lots of z-tokens to Nautica so this wondeful creature can grow big and strong! It is rumored that when he gets very happy he sheds his triloskin and grow, so keep on donating to find out his next form!

To get the Salty signature copy and paste this into your signature box (without astericks):

[*******link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=6974138][********image]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/pies_o_plenty/Salty.jpg[/image][/link]

Rumours abound that Salty is soon to transform! Keep on donating, and his new form will be revealed!

Post your own creations of what you think Salty will look like in his next form, and perhaps one of them will be used!

Copy that into the first post in place of what's there. I've updated it. ^_^

< Message edited by Serbitar -- 7/28/2007 6:01:42 >
AQ DF  Post #: 6
7/28/2007 8:48:29   
Sir Gnome

Done, and done. 150,000 tokens to go... we can do this!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 7
7/28/2007 8:51:30   
Serbitar

Excellent! Come on people! Salty needs your ZTs. >:D
AQ DF  Post #: 8
7/29/2007 15:01:15   
Sir Gnome

Here's an idea. If the whole Ballyhoo thing works, and everyone's given 500/700 Z tokens absoloutely free, why doesnt EVERY member of Nautica donate 100 of their new tokens to the clan? (Or more if feeling generous). This would give us a massive quick boost, getting us well towards that magic 1.3 million figure!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 9
7/29/2007 17:49:01   
capt.morgan123

I'll donate 300 tokens if the ballyhoo thing works out. 'bout time salty got a new look.
AQ DF  Post #: 10
7/31/2007 4:52:12   
Day Malrone

I have hardly any tokens, 20 to be exact, I'm not a serious farmer. If the ballywho think works out then yes, I will donate. When the new house stage comes out, I'm bound to make a bit of profit, and I'll donate then.
AQ  Post #: 11
7/31/2007 10:28:27   
Atlam

I'll donate 2500 if ballyhoo works out. (5 characters :P )

< Message edited by atlamila23 -- 7/31/2007 10:29:00 >
AQ DF  Post #: 12
7/31/2007 10:38:05   
Serbitar

OMG I did not just double post! *Throws smoke bomb*

I'll donate all my Nautican chars uber Z-s. I kinda messed that character's stats up so I was thinking of moving a lower level but better character in.
AQ DF  Post #: 13
8/1/2007 1:45:26   
King wolf fang

Cmon saltys starving!!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 14
8/1/2007 9:31:59   
Serbitar

I think its more the fact that the AQstats' servers are playing up.
AQ DF  Post #: 15
8/2/2007 7:17:52   
Sir Gnome

The Ballyhoo promotion has been successful, and the small problems have now been fixed!

Now, please, all Nauticans donate atleast 100 tokens, lets get Salty growing!

Please do not heal the base however - this is pointless as its health is reset at the start of every event

< Message edited by Sir Gnome -- 8/3/2007 6:51:44 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 16
8/4/2007 16:16:43   
Serbitar

We're so close to the target. We need to make the targets smaller though.
AQ DF  Post #: 17
8/4/2007 16:20:09   
Sir Gnome

I think this one is fair, considering the Ballyhoo promotion - also this will be Salty's first change in a while, so we want it to be something really special.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 18
8/4/2007 16:21:05   
Serbitar

But in future keep it at about 50k - 100k. ^_^
AQ DF  Post #: 19
8/5/2007 10:43:52   
dream27

My Nautician Charecter will donate 10 tokens a day to Salty to help him grow.
AQ DF  Post #: 20
8/5/2007 11:00:33   
Serbitar

Great. I've pushed on with training my Nautican character and gathering Z-s for Salty. ^_^
AQ DF  Post #: 21
8/5/2007 11:01:48   
dream27

Salty still needs about 70,000 tokens which will take about a couple of months
AQ DF  Post #: 22
8/5/2007 11:33:19   
Serbitar

Maybe one month and a bit and its all tension build up for Nautica. ;)
AQ DF  Post #: 23
8/8/2007 7:19:53   
Sir Gnome

Great work everyone, only 50,000 tokens to go, until we can have a shiny (?) new Salty! Keep up the good work

In his new form, he's gonna be able to be more active (its a bit hard to move when you're a trilobite), so we're going to be giving our mascot some stats, as well as giving him a makeover.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 24
8/8/2007 7:55:04   
Joshuatks

Good for Nautica!Just near, you can do it! And I'm exciting to see what Salty gonna be as the other Nauticans
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> Meet Salty, the Sea Stallion!
Page 1 of 812345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition