Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Safiria's Plea

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Safiria's Plea
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/3/2007 13:47:34   
Nixtrix
Elemental Leviathon

Safiria's Plea
One Bad Cat
or-- Who let the dogs out?!?

«Battles below are mostly scaled to your level +5.»

Someone summoned you to Krovesport, but you don’t know who. Could it be Valencia? Or Robina the Hood?

You: Safiria! Queen of the Vampires! What are you doing here??
Safiria: My dear <Your name here>, I would have to say that the most important question to ask is: What do I want with YOU?
You: Yes, that would be important.
Safiria: There is a dojo just outside of Krovesport that rightfully belongs to… a charitable children’s foundation.
Safiria: It has been taken over by a bunch of bandits, however.
You: So-- you want me to scare the bandits away? I don’t understand how this helps YOU, though.
Safiria: I-- really like children. I hate to see them sad. So, will you help me?
You: Of course! Just point the way!

You: It seems pretty peaceful outside of Krovesport. Though I just know I’ll run into SOME kind of monster soon enough!

1 BATTLE
ScaleZard (Scaled)

You: Knew it. I should keep moving, before something else totally random happens.

«A sheep walks out and begins eating grass»

You: What a nice little sheep.

«The sheep finally notices you»

You: Hi there, little guy!

«The screen zooms in on the sheep and its eyes flash red»

You: Oh dear. And here I am without any sheep-treats.

1 BATTLE
Sheepyre

You: Okay, NOW to get inside that dojo and beat those bandits senseless!

«Safiria appears before you»

You: YOU again.
Safiria: Before you enter, I have a special transformation spell to cast upon you, that I think may be very useful.
You: Ooooh… how about a giant vampire troll? Or a vampire, dragon, gogg hybrid??
Safiria: …….Good luck.

«You lose all your inventory and guests, and become a Ninjat. You gain the Ninjacket, Cat-ana, Cat-nap, and Lick Wounds»

You: This is really weird. I really would like to know WHY Safiria thought this form would be beneficial to me here. Maybe the bandits are allergic to cats.
???: Hey-- what is THAT??
???: I’m not quite sure. Oh wait.
Both ???: CAT!
???: EVERYONE! QUICK! Make a break for it! But YOU guys-- you stay behind so we can get away!
???: But--
???: STAY!
You: Hehehe… time to clean the litter box. Wait… what did I just say??«With a puff of purple smoke, you transform back to your normal self.»

Safiria: Thank you for taking care of my little canine problem.
You: I would have to say that you have BIG canines, being a vampire an all. Hehe. Ahem.
Safiria: Now I can assume control of this dojo and finally begin enrollment for the Young KaratePyres Club!
You: That sounds… interesting. So, do I get a reward for helping you?
Safiria: A-- reward? What exactly do you mean?
You: Something that you get for doing something for someone else. Like a gift or a prize.
Safiria: Hmm. I have never given such a thing to any of my minions. Is this ‘reward’ something you are accustomed to?
You: Oh yes. I get rewards for almost every quest or war I fight in!
Safiria: Well then, perhaps I should change my ways.
Safiria: REWARDS! I SUMMON YOU!

«Some vampires enter the scene.»

You: Hey! What’s going on here??
Safiria: Why, this is your reward! You may choose to run away now, or fight a neverending stream of my minions, in the form of the Ninjat of course.
  • Fight Vampires in Ninjat Form!

3 BATTLES
    Vamp (10)
    Vampire Warrior (20)
    Vampire Lord (30)

Full Heal

2 BATTLES
    Elder Vampire (40)
    Vampire Warrior (50)

Full Heal

2 BATTLES
    Vampire Lord (60)
    Elder Vampire (60)

Full Heal

2 BATTLES
    Vampire Lord (60)
    Elder Vampire (80)

Full Heal

2 BATTLES
    Vamp Adept
    Vampire Fighter's Gold

You: Hmm... What could I do with a dojo of my very own??
    You: DOJO PARRRRTYYYY!!!
    «If you die at any point in the quest»

Death: Ooohh, such a CUTE widdle kitty-witty, aren't you? I can't let you stay here, though-- someone is bound to miss you at home. Go on back home kitty-witty...bye bye...

«You go to the point immediately before fighting the infinite waves of Vampires»

Death scene from master_h4x0r. Corrections from Amarth and Paladin Dracomancer.

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 12/30/2012 7:08:00 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Safiria's Plea
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition