Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Geoto Council Coalition Thread III

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Geoto >> RE: The Geoto Council Coalition Thread III
Page 23 of 27«<2122232425>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/14/2009 21:09:24   
sacchi
Constructively Friendly!

I was gonna ask this in your CCC thread, but I wanted to post here only to comment on how great Kosefira's avvy is

Kosefira: Awesome avvy, FMA rules ^_^

Anyways, Igneus would like to have an official alliance with you. Since we're both into negative points, we believe that it will benefit both of us. The alliance will establish that you shall not attack us and we shall not attack you. Please asap, post in your Council thread, CCC thread, or just pm me, your choice. Please think about it. Thanks.

(And yes, I believe that formal alliances requests are kinda old. We're all good friends here in Paxia ^_^)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 551
2/15/2009 10:48:29   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

I will consider it and tomorrow if possible I will put together one huge proposal to the clan on alliances so I can gather everyones opinions.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 552
2/15/2009 11:27:43   
Balthier

For the record, I was the one who approched Sacchi about this. So I'm gonna support it obviously.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 553
2/15/2009 11:29:04   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Is that what you wanted to talk about?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 554
2/15/2009 11:32:24   
Balthier

Yes, it was one of two things I wanted to talk about.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 555
2/15/2009 11:33:37   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

What is the other? If you don't want to post pm me about it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 556
2/15/2009 19:34:28   
Balthier

I think its about time we got a new council, or restructer it either one
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 557
2/16/2009 8:19:36   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Well council elections are due soon.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 558
2/17/2009 19:53:58   
Balthier

You know what we need? A Geoto inspriation thread. Sorta like how you have the speeches in the Rock Wall thread but this one be all speeches.

Btw when you say soon, you mean?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 559
2/18/2009 12:04:30   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Around 1 month I think but I will need to check. Your inspiration thread idea sounds alot like the old encouragement thread we used to have but it was locked and we were told to put such things in the operation thread.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 560
2/18/2009 16:58:03   
Zebac64

yeha those were fun. Balthier you now i'm the diplomatt write. you can talk to me about alliances if you like
AQ MQ  Post #: 561
4/15/2009 15:28:58   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Ok it is almost time for elections again. I will take a quick vote over the next few days as to whether to have an election or not.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 4/15/2009 15:29:14 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 562
4/15/2009 19:02:10   
Zebac64

Hey guys the people that have been trying to kill us in the paxia war are all fighting for ninjas so we should fight for the pirates
AQ MQ  Post #: 563
4/21/2009 18:25:26   
lordcrepe

Hello clansmen. I have a question, are we officially (or unofficially) allied to other clans?
AQ MQ  Post #: 564
4/22/2009 13:08:57   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Yes we do have alliances with Lucian and Igneus. For future reference here is a link to the thread you need and on the first post our stances to other clans are listed.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 565
5/3/2009 19:31:29   
lordcrepe

Hey everyone. Two little ideas I submit for the consideration of my fellow clansmen:

1) Why don't we come up with a title for the top 5 Geotians? For example: Supreme Lions, Horned Lion's Best, The Spire Generals or some such thing, just a matter of having a little poll and see who comes up with the best name. We could also have a title for every geotian who makes it to level 80 or 90 if it's not too much of a hassle from a thread-organizing point of view.

2) Let's decide on a date for a Paxia-wide "Geoto Day" holiday. Not only it will improve Clan life a little, but any other Clans that don't have a clan holiday will probably feel compelled to choose one of their own once we announce ours. Paxia as a whole would improve.
(I apologise if there already is a Geoto day, I read all Geoto threads before posting and couldn't find it )

Just 2 very humble ideas as you can see . Keep rockin'

AQ MQ  Post #: 566
5/4/2009 6:59:44   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

If by titles you mean for above their avatar then that is beyond our power. If you mean just to use for a sig or something then it is possible but by top 5 geotians do you mean the 5 highest level Geotians or something else?

As for a Geoto holiday it sounds like a good idea, but I will research and see if one has already been made in the past first.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 567
5/4/2009 18:52:14   
lordcrepe

The top 5 by level, the same as in the level tracking thread. A sig would be nice.

AQ MQ  Post #: 568
5/5/2009 11:23:05   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Top 5 by level will work for now, except that alot of the high level players are inactiveon the forums, except neo_manni, though we would need an artist to design any sigs. No news yet on a Geoto holiday but before giving either of these the go ahead I think I will pm Ultrapowerpie.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 569
5/5/2009 13:03:23   
Erason

I'm not too bad at art, I can try making a sig or such.

Edit: Dont mind my Sig, I am a Lucian with my main.
And I made my Sig, so you have a idea.

< Message edited by Erason -- 5/5/2009 13:13:52 >

AQ DF  Post #: 570
5/6/2009 11:46:41   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

That sounds good Erason, after all Geoto hasn't had very many artists recently that have been active on the forums.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 571
5/7/2009 18:22:05   
Erason

Ok, so I made this sig.

I don't know what text to add.If you want to use it for Operation Rock Wall, then Ill add the appropriate text. Or if you want to use lordcrepe's suggestion, then I'll add the text then.

EDIT: I modified the sig to fix this forums restrictions.
AQ DF  Post #: 572
5/8/2009 11:13:00   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Nice sig. Lets leave it without text for now and add it when I get a reply from Ultrapowerpie.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 573
5/8/2009 13:53:34   
Erason

Reply to what?
AQ DF  Post #: 574
5/8/2009 15:44:37   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

quote:

Top 5 by level will work for now, except that alot of the high level players are inactive on the forums, except neo_manni, though we would need an artist to design any sigs. No news yet on a Geoto holiday but before giving either of these the go ahead I think I will pm Ultrapowerpie.
I didn't get the chance to send the pm I mentioned until today, it is to make sure none of these ideas are against the rules.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 575
Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Geoto >> RE: The Geoto Council Coalition Thread III
Page 23 of 27«<2122232425>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition