Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Geoto Council Coalition Thread III

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Geoto >> RE: The Geoto Council Coalition Thread III
Page 4 of 27«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/24/2007 14:28:43   
lifeman9

Anyway Elections have Sadly Died, Those who went for those spots have got in for now People can Add Aps. and I'll review them, See what you guys think of it and We'll accept them or not.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 76
9/25/2007 11:39:05   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

I know what you mean the elections didn't go too well not enough members but recently (past 2 or 3 days)things eem to have picked up a bit.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
9/25/2007 15:21:21   
Super Meh

There's about 5 or 6 members active at the moment isn't there?
AQ DF  Post #: 78
9/25/2007 15:24:25   
lifeman9

Pretty much, Most Of my ideas are dying... and I haven't updated Gaia...
Excuse me..

I made a thingy most of you will be getting it.

< Message edited by lifeman9 -- 9/25/2007 17:33:25 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 79
9/26/2007 12:57:23   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

You mean the survey?Got it and good idea now you can find out what needs doing to get us fully active.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
9/26/2007 14:45:20   
lifeman9

Update:This sounds bad but if A Geoto Member Does not send me a Pm(in the next week, Next Wednesday it's clean up time.) saying they're still in the clan i'm removing there name from the list. If they don't see this they're Not here I'll send a PM to those who replied to Survey, But If they just post that and take off I will remove them and I will make sure of this! As I'm tired of have UA in everyone thing, We need activity and people can post they just choose not to, as my survey results have told me. Orb master is busy and says he'll begin posting on the weekend, This is drastic I just wanna clean up the list, Having 50+ people on the Roster and only 3 actually post..

< Message edited by lifeman9 -- 10/24/2007 14:31:08 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 81
9/26/2007 19:03:06   
Super Meh

Good plan Life.... we need to CLEAN THIS PLACE UP

And get more people on
AQ DF  Post #: 82
9/27/2007 13:06:01   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Very nice plan getting a list update, info and possibly activity.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 83
9/27/2007 14:27:36   
lifeman9

I'm gettign mixed answers for the survey they say they need more places to post..... Ideas For Gaia? Idea's for the Clan? The Comedy Festival the went down the tubes? What are they? and if they don't like them make there own..
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 84
9/27/2007 16:00:58   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Maybe you should make a new wncouragement thread that used to be quite popular.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
9/30/2007 8:02:00   
eidolon

An encouragement thread would be good, although right now there's not much to encourage about anything.

Wait a min, Doller's not back still???
AQ  Post #: 86
9/30/2007 8:02:34   
Kosefira

He was banned, remember?
Post #: 87
9/30/2007 8:04:23   
eidolon

OH yeah, still not used to that. Wait, other than our own events, it doesn't look like anything's happened in-game to Paxia! Did I miss any events?
AQ  Post #: 88
9/30/2007 8:07:38   
Kosefira

Since 'Gong of the Wind' there have been no Paxia events...They aren't even planning any...
Post #: 89
9/30/2007 10:39:00   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

I got this from the old unity disgruntles thread on the 8th page posted by Falerin.It might be a bit out of date but I thought it was worth posting.It is locked but still there you can check if you like.

quote:

In answer and response to those who asked. I am actively working on a Major Major Paxian event. And yes I can confirm for you safely but with no other details that the event will involve a rather significant war.

ALSO welcome back eidolon I hope you will have free time for a long while.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 9/30/2007 10:45:50 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
9/30/2007 15:10:51   
Kabrozs Apprentice

so how can I join?
AQ  Post #: 91
9/30/2007 16:08:26   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Join what twig fan?Also questions are best pmed to a person or posted in the FAQ.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 92
9/30/2007 21:21:05   
Super Meh

Yo, Life.... how am I still on the council, I thought I would have been taken off because I didn't sign up again
AQ DF  Post #: 93
10/1/2007 7:32:54   
eidolon

Hmm, if I remember last year's theme, we finished off with a multi-parted war with Jack Frost an co... Since this year is kinda dedicated to the Devourer saga, and not much has been happening on that front, we might just get a Christmas war for Paxia. That would be a good gift for us Paxians, right?

Well, do we have any projects and stuff? It's alright if we don't, although we could use something interesting. I hope we don't go into stagnancy again, but Paxia's been dead and un-dead so many times it's never really dieing anymore. Just a relaxed break where we wait for the next big event.
AQ  Post #: 94
10/1/2007 11:38:06   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

That would be good a ,christmas war for paxia, nice.Also we were close to death while you were awy but we came back and we seem to be getting MORE not less active.Ofcourse the release of mechquest might change that.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 95
10/1/2007 14:52:33   
lifeman9

Really? I thought you did whatever..
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 96
10/1/2007 20:47:24   
Kosefira

Hey guys, check the AQ home page. There might be a Paxia event soon. That might be good for this forum's inactivity.
Post #: 97
10/2/2007 11:24:46   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

I know finally I can once again fight for Geoto,and if I am lucky donate a lot of Z tokens.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
10/2/2007 12:41:39   
neo_manni

MY FELLOW GEOTOIANS sorry that I have been away but matters of the world of LORE have kept me away speculating what is to come and I have returned as I have heard about chaos is coming our way, I am here to help our clan and all the clans in paxia to try and keep order in by driving this chaos and with your help we will crush any threat and bring PEACE back PAXIA, LORE and even the universe if we can muster up the strength to do so.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 99
10/2/2007 14:37:06   
lifeman9

Woooooo Event Awesome!!!!!!! But I'm playing MQ it Owns!! (I'm a Guardian and A Dragon Amulet holder I plan on getting the Mech quest Upgrade too)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Geoto >> RE: The Geoto Council Coalition Thread III
Page 4 of 27«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition