Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Rocks of the Spire Welcome you.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Geoto >> RE: The Rocks of the Spire Welcome you.
Page 5 of 7«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/24/2008 6:41:26   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Welcome crazywolf. It is nice to see some new members.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 101
12/31/2008 13:25:57   
Xc¥

hi im Xc¥ i no most of u can type the ¥ so you all can call my XCY wit a reg y im sure u know zebac64 he was the one hoo made me join this clan and i think this clan is the best o and im only lv 47 i no i suck but i just started playing like a moth ago

AQ  Post #: 102
1/2/2009 12:06:26   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Welcome XCY, i hope you enjoy yourself as a Geotian in game and on the forums.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 103
2/2/2009 21:51:48   
Nasgate

Hi, i'm Nasgate and I'm addicted to Adventurequest
oh wait, wrong topic >_>

I wasn't really into the whole paxia thing even though i joined since startup several different clans, with the recent update i saw Geoto losing, so i decided i would join and see if the members are cool, I have now decided to stay with Geoto forever because i like this clan.

"Vexilla regis prodeunt inferni"-Virgil, from the Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri
AQ  Post #: 104
2/3/2009 6:09:40   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Welcome Nasgate. I am Oliver Bell the currant Geoto clan head, any questions feel free to ask.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 105
4/19/2009 19:11:43   
Erason

Hello!
I am Erason, as you should know, as I am your ambassedor From Lucian. I reacently created a characterwho, with his first breath, joined Geoto. He has no intention of leaving.
Here he is, Sayuan!

(If he turns out to be a good character, then I shall upgrade him to Guardianship.)
AQ DF  Post #: 106
4/20/2009 12:43:48   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Welcome Erason, I am afraid things have got a bit inactive around here. Do you wantto help me create some activity?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 107
4/20/2009 13:33:16   
Erason

Yes! Geoto shall rise!
How many active members do you have currently?
AQ DF  Post #: 108
4/20/2009 13:35:53   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Not many. Today vinnetto has shown some activity but other than that I have been the only one truely active in the Geoto forums for the past few days. I think it is to do with the Ninja vs pirates war so hopefully activity will pick up after it is over.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 4/20/2009 13:36:41 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 109
4/20/2009 13:39:01   
Erason

How would the ninja vs pirate war effect it?

PS. Can you clear some of your PMs, your PM Box is full.
AQ DF  Post #: 110
4/20/2009 13:42:19   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

I think it affects activity here as less peope are defending Geoto so see less need to visit the Geoto forums. I know my pm box is full but I will sort it out ASAP.

EDIT: I now have 1 space for pms.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 4/20/2009 13:43:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 111
4/20/2009 13:54:09   
Erason

Opps, can you clear another place please?
AQ DF  Post #: 112
4/20/2009 19:40:30   
lordcrepe

Greetings Clansmen! I've just joined the absolutely awesome (or is it totally tubular?) Geoto Clan. I'll try to the best of my abilities to be a stalwart defender as well as an active forum member. Count on me always. Keep on rockin' (lame pun I know and yet....irresistible! )
AQ MQ  Post #: 113
4/21/2009 11:41:41   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Welcome lordcrepe I hope you will enjoy being a part of Geoto.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 114
4/25/2009 11:34:00   
UltimatePaladin

indeed i did forget lol

AQ  Post #: 115
4/27/2009 10:46:19   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Welcome back UltimatePaladin. I assume this is what you are refering to
quote:

wow il be sure to send u that pm then lol
from your last post on page 3. If so the offer still stands, but the history thread covers most things.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 116
5/5/2009 2:15:44   
UltimatePaladin

yeah..thing is that things i would like to know,where probably way before you started here in Geoto or special things that only i and a certain group remember..
If any case,make sure you guys tell Leon Lionheart im looking for him.Same goes for Wizeman305,Bmicheald,and such.
AQ  Post #: 117
5/5/2009 11:25:50   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Ok then, if I receive any word from them I will be sure to let them know.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 5/5/2009 11:27:13 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 118
8/31/2009 18:55:43   
ShiitakeWarrior
Helpful!

Hi, hello, and hey dudes! I'm ShiitakeWarrior, but y'all are more than welcome to call me "Shiitake". (Just remember that it's spelled with TWO "i"s!)

For a good, long while, I've been unsure of whether or not I should pit myself (or at least my main character) in a clan, but after much procrastinating pondering, I decided to go with it. To be honest, I had actually decided, quite a while back, that if I were to land my character in a clan, the only logical choice would, of course, be Geoto, for like the rock, the mushroom is earthbound. (Even though, strictly speaking, shiitake mushrooms are treebound. But trees grow from the earth, so I guess it all makes sense anyhow.)

.......Um...... well, I can't really think of much else to say at the moment. It seems that my train of thought has currently run aground. (lol, ground.)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 119
8/31/2009 19:10:02   
Erason

Helloe, Shiiake!
May i incite you to our Private Fourm? We hatch evil plans to overthrow Pie discuss a lot of things.
Plus, you have Roleplaying, fourm-gaming, our own currency, Geoto Houses, and Geoto Pets!
AQ DF  Post #: 120
8/31/2009 19:16:15   
ShiitakeWarrior
Helpful!

Looks cool. Might have to look into it later, though, as I'm just gonna hop off to bed now. I've had a long(er than usual) day on AQ today.

Thanx for the invite, though! I'll definitely be interested in having a lookaround!

UPDATE: Okies, I've joined it now.

< Message edited by ShiitakeWarrior -- 9/1/2009 10:43:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 121
9/2/2009 16:37:25   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Welcome to Geoto ShiitakeWarrior. I am sure you will find you made the right choice by joining Geoto.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 122
9/10/2009 16:05:13   
Vadron

I am Vadron, an Adventurer. Earth is the most basic element. If something does not align itself with any element in particular, it unconciously aligns itself with Earth. That is why I joined. (I've actually been a Geotan for a long time, but as unaware this thread existed until now.)
DF  Post #: 123
9/10/2009 16:24:46   
Erason

Hello, Vadron! Did you know there is a private fourm for Geoto? Well, it here! You can get your own Geoto House, you can feed the Geoto pets, you can trade in the Geoto currency, and loads of other fun stuff! Join it now!
AQ DF  Post #: 124
11/23/2009 18:07:50   
p4htr41ck

Hey the name's Patrick. :)
Umm, well I've been with Geoto from the very first day I made this character.
Hmm.. I joined because the lion design and clan design looked pretty legit to me. haha.
so um, that's about it? :))
Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Geoto >> RE: The Rocks of the Spire Welcome you.
Page 5 of 7«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition