Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Nautican Amphitheatre

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> RE: The Nautican Amphitheatre
Page 5 of 15«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/13/2007 18:42:14   
birdy

Sounds good, as long as we don't get some sort of over-competitive thing, but it does seem to be fine enough (a contest of who get's in there the least... I think I'll win :P).
AQ  Post #: 101
9/13/2007 19:02:03   
Fishtank

great! I'll get working on it then, but if it gets out of hand I'll PM an AK for a locky.

And it is done!

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=11122481

Keep it on the issues for disscussion though, It would still be nice to hear some imput during the development stages.

NEW TOPIC. I looked around and some of our threads are dying, or already dead.

The Nautica Mentor/Student Thread #IV - needs bumping
Why did you join/leave Nautica. - Is it just me or did it vanish in a purge of sorts.

also, do we wnt a Nautican seal? (not the animal)

and can someone PM an AK to lock this- Council Voting Thread. Day Malrone requested one a while ago........That and it's over already so we have no need for it.

< Message edited by Fishtank -- 9/14/2007 16:31:26 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 102
9/15/2007 15:23:49   
Sir Gnome

Have PMed Maeg - Fishtank, why dont you use PMs? I was going to send you one asking when you're gonna do those damages for the things in the Suggestions thread.

On other topics - I dont think we need a seal, but an Amphitheatre banner would be good

Why did you leave/join was locked.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 103
9/15/2007 16:00:41   
Hyrdocannon47

I'll Bump the Mentor Student thread...
I'm suprized that you guys haven't signed up as mentors :p (hint, hint)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 104
9/15/2007 16:02:34   
Sir Gnome

I have! I have!!! I haven't been assigned a student, thats all (i signed up a while back, before i started taking a bigger role in Nautica, so ou might not remember)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 105
9/15/2007 16:04:36   
Fishtank

me? a mentor?

haha that's funny, I can't even understand what that thread is for.

Now that I think of it what is that thread for? Is it about leveling up and giving farming tips and general advice, because if that's what it is I'll sign up as a mentor today.

P.S. Sir Gnome, I'm doing the attacks for voidlings, elder voidlings, Void-Habilis and the voidmancer right now, expect to see it up in about five-ten minutes depending on how distracted I get.
And it is up!

yikes! The voidmancer attacks will be hard.

< Message edited by Fishtank -- 9/15/2007 16:15:09 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 106
9/15/2007 17:25:04   
Hyrdocannon47

Yay!
First person in quite awhile.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 107
9/15/2007 22:22:37   
birdy

I am already a Mentor there so no problem here.

By teh way, can you give me a deadline for the check-over 'bout the Void-issues quest ? Without a deadline I can break with a few days I usually don't get a job done (weird ain't it ?).
AQ  Post #: 108
9/16/2007 13:30:28   
Sir Gnome

Hah! We wouldnt say that.... If you could do it by next Saturday (to allow time for school/work things) then that would be good
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 109
9/16/2007 16:51:00   
VonKrieger

Just thought I should give you guys a note on the new Canu'r Delyn area I am currently working on.
It wil be based on the old Aerodian Sages thread. For those who never heard of it, it was an thread were people would try to come up wise sayings and sometimes list those that they found really good.

I am still working on the backstory however, and am currently open to suggestions for the name so feel free to PM me.

Love makes us poets and the approach of death makes us philosophers. ~ George Santayana
AQ  Post #: 110
9/16/2007 16:54:06   
Sir Gnome

Sounds good! We have a Coral Reef, and a Cave... how about the Canyon? Or perhaps a Grotto?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 111
9/16/2007 16:58:53   
Fishtank

A Grotto would be cool, but we could also call it the.... *drumroll*

The sunken city of Canu'r Delyn!

< Message edited by Fishtank -- 9/16/2007 16:59:08 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 112
9/16/2007 17:31:41   
VonKrieger

Thanks to our great friend Sir Gnome, my first choice can not be used any more since I was thinking of something along the lines of an Sunken Amphitheatre
AQ  Post #: 113
9/16/2007 17:32:59   
Sir Gnome

Would that be a hint of sarcasm I detect there? Sorry about that, but it was just such a great name for an organisational thread that I couldn't resist!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 114
9/16/2007 17:33:12   
Fishtank

why can it no longer be used?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 115
9/16/2007 17:37:14   
VonKrieger

It would be strange to have two sunken Amphitheatres wouldn't maybe I could call it the sunken orpheon, I'll see
AQ  Post #: 116
9/16/2007 17:41:51   
Sir Gnome

Colleseum is also an alternative, however it does have combative overtones.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 117
9/16/2007 17:54:55   
VonKrieger

Anything along the lines of ruins would sound good to me, maybe a sunken library, or ancient stone tablets.
AQ  Post #: 118
9/16/2007 18:36:25   
Hyrdocannon47

The Ancient Slates of Canu'r Delyn!
The Canyon of Canu'r Delyn!
The Sunken Library of Canu'r Delyn!
The Sunken Orpheon of Canu'r Delyn!
The Sunken Grotto of Canu'r Delyn!
Those are the main ones that I've seen, all in one post for everyone to see...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 119
9/16/2007 19:07:48   
VonKrieger

Just a note.

We need more artists to display their crafts at the Coral Reef for others to enjoy and for people to possibly discuss what improvements can be made.

We also need people to post in the Cave thread as well so come along try to find that inner philosopher we all have and join in the discussions we have.

AQ  Post #: 120
9/17/2007 12:18:35   
Sir Gnome

Ah yes I haven't been doing all I should there, I will try and post this evening. As for the art, as well as in the Coral Reef, we need people to post in the Suggestions Thread with artwork.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 121
9/18/2007 18:16:56   
Lkeas

That is my main concern before creating an entire new section of Canu'r Delyn. We need to ensure that the other areas are functional and active before we spread ourselves too thin. For now I would like to think that creative sayings can be put INTO the Cave, and perhaps the first post of the Cave could be edited to place in worthy quotes. That way we can bring new activity into the thread as well as keep the philosophy portion alive - more like expanding the Cave rather than splitting the thinkers into two groups.

As for the artwork, well... we just need artists to participate! Perhaps we need to move the Coral Reef to the GoCA in order to attract more artists? I'm not sure how to encourage more activity there.
AQ DF  Post #: 122
9/18/2007 18:25:06   
Fishtank

Well, I could make a sub section in the GoCA with of course this add for the official one in it

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=10984024]
[image]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n314/psyham/canur_delyn_reef_sig2.jpg[/image][/link]

or is that against the rules, I havn't taken the time to learn rules for forums I don't go to....

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 123
9/18/2007 18:32:12   
Hyrdocannon47

Nice Avvy Fishtank ;p
Anyhow, I'll try to get the stuff updated like I said.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 124
9/18/2007 18:38:51   
Fishtank

quote:

Nice Avvy Fishtank ;p

Thank you Hyrdocannon47. As much as everyone loves Kysapoo.......

< Message edited by Fishtank -- 9/18/2007 19:04:20 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> RE: The Nautican Amphitheatre
Page 5 of 15«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition