Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Agent 58

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Agent 58
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/28/2007 20:08:01   
Resolute

Agent 58

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Boxes of Ninjas

Agent 58: You must be <Character>. Ok, here's the deal. This is the sneevil training dojo of a monster called Okuchi No Okami.
Agent 58: He stole all of his skills from the ninjas jere on Sjo Nuff. He trains these sneevil to gather information which he sells to anyone.
Agent 58: There are four floors to this dojo and the information you want about Drakath will probably be kept in a Grimy Vase.
Agent 58: But it might just have a Black Pearl. If I've got the wrong box, get outta there.
Agent 58: You will be able to come back and try and different box and I will have a better lead for you.
Agent 58: Remember to check the rooms of all 4 floors until you find that box. Now get outta here, you're going to blow my cover.

The Jewel of the Four Winds

*Agent 58 throws dagger at the Wind Orb*

Agent 58: I think it was Steve!

Alternative Image

Thanks to
-- Tag and Naurchir for alternative image.
-- Zystral for location addition.
-- latedog for The Jewel of the Four Winds dialogue.
-- chandlerrulz for typo correct.
-- Peachii for correction.

< Message edited by Peachii -- 4/29/2016 6:35:05 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Agent 58
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition