Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Dragons!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Dragons!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/20/2007 13:07:38   
Astral
Lost Star

Dragons!

Cyrus: I thank you for meeting me out here. I thought it prudent to not just walk into town unannounced...
Galanoth: Hehehe... Probably not the best idea after what happened last time you did that.
Cyrus: Indeed... I would like to apologize for any injury I may have caused.
Galanoth: You? Apologize? Ha! I should be the one apologizing, after the punishment I handed you!
Cyrus: Surely your memory fails you. As I recall, you were nearly laid low by my expert attacks.
Galanoth: Come ON! I definitely won that battle, there's no doubt!
Cyrus: Please, you were barely able to stand afterward.
Galanoth: blah blah blah blah blah
Cyrus: blah blah blah blah blah

What Really Happened!

Galanoth: Cyrus! What are you doing skulking around town in your half-dragon form? It looks to me like you are looking for trouble...
Cyrus: Why, Galanoth, I too am curious. What has brought you to Battleon this day? Do you not normally find yourself hiding in Dragonstone?
Valencia: BOTH of you seem to have a chip on your shoulder... If you want to fight, go ahead-- just let me get out of the way first!

«They Fight»

Cyrus: You know better than to call forth the fire dragon, don't you? I seem to recall I turned him against you the last time you tried that...
Galanoth: .......... My Dragon Blade will answer for me, lizard-lips--

«They fight. Fade back to the present»

Galanoth: erg...Okay, let's not get carried away. YOU think YOU won, and I think I won, and that's that. We can agree to disagree.
Cyrus: Good thinking. My presence has surely enlightened you.
Galanoth: Heh. So what did you want to talk about?
Cyrus: What do you THINK I've come to you about?
Galanoth: Hmmm... this is a hard one...DRAGONS, maybe?
Cyrus: Quite right, armored one. There is a large and unruly band of dragons to the northeast. They have been ravaging farms for days now.
Cyrus: I have tried to calm them, or at least discover the root cause of their frenzy, but have been unsuccessful. There is only one recourse--
«You»: But Lord Cyrus, a lot of us aren't ready for another dragon war yet!
Galanoth: Our friend is quite right... Though I am always up for one! ehem
Cyrus: As much as I hate the prospect of fighting my kin, we either fight a small number of them now, or wait and possibly see this frenzy spread to millions of dragons later.
Cyrus: The choice is clear... Now the question is, will you and your Dragonslayers and other warriors of Battleon help me?
Galanoth: .............
Cyrus: ????? Is there a problem?
Galanoth: Like I said, show me a dragon that needs slaying, and I'm there. And I am sure I can gather enough help for us!
WAR CAMP
Cyrus, High Khan of the Dracomancers, needs our help to stop a frenzied group of dragons terrorizing the countryside before the problem becomes worse. We don't know what is causing the dragons to go wild yet...

Twilly: Hiyas!! We tracked down the ebil dwagons and now it's time to beat'em up!!
Twilly: If you need to be healed I can help you.
  • Heal Me Please!
    Twilly: There you goes! All healed up!

Shooting Dragons in the background provided a +.1% BTH bonus per Dragon hit.

Clickies!
  • "This is the High Khan of the Dracomancers, Lord Cyrus."
  • "Galanoth has come with us on this mission. Be careful not to shoot him when you aim at those dragons!"
  • "If you become a Guardian, Dragonslayer Twilly will join you in battle!"
  • To Battle!

2 BATTLES
    «After 1 500 000 Dragons Defeated»

1 BATTLEGalanoth: While we have defeated this threat, I fear greater dangers are approaching. We should use the time we have to train. Let us see what special weapons await in the war chest!

WAR CHEST
    Weapons
  • Draco Axe (10)
  • Dragosector
  • Light Dragon Blade
    Armours
  • Golden DragonSlayer
    Pets
  • Sleestak (10/40/65)
    Misc.
  • Dragon Spirit Totem (15/60)
    House & House Items
  • Earth Dragon Portrait

Galanoth: Those items should be useful in our neverending battle against the evil dragons of Lore! And any Dracomancers who stray from their proclaimed "peaceful" ways. Hmf.
    Cyrus: I believe you have said that in the past, Galanoth. But we still have no answers... More dragons could go into a frenzy tomorrow and we wouldn't know why.
    Cyrus: What puzzles me is the appearance of that Earth Dragon. They are very rare...

«Enter Bradakhan»

Galanoth: Okay-- now who are YOU?
    Cyrus: BRADAKHAN!
    Galanoth: Brudda-who??
    Bradakhan: Lord Cyrus, you look surprised to see me....

Shamelessly copy-and-pasted off UltimateAQ.com.

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 12/28/2012 10:57:26 >
  • AQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Dragons!
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition