Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Pets/Guests

 
Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info. Submission >> Pets/Guests
Page 1 of 2512345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/12/2007 23:10:32   
  In Media Res
 Pride Forme


Please check previous entries to prevent bogging down the thread with old information. After checking and making sure that the information is new and relevant, please include whether it is for a new entry or an edit/addition to an old entry.

As the Encyclopedia was before, these threads are not meant for asking questions. Please use Questions/Answers for that. Remember to check previous threads and Guides first.

Remember, no sigs. For pictures, please refer to the Guide to Pedia Screenshots. Thanks!
AQ  Post #: 1
12/13/2007 19:57:52   
135
Member

quote:

I just found out a possible change to poision cloud. It seems to be dealing
5+( 5% of monster's HP rounded up) damage, from doing 6 damage against a Ice Dragon with 1 HP left. Not very sure though.
I'm blaming it on your 150 CHA. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 12/28/2007 12:28:11 >
AQ  Post #: 2
12/14/2007 17:05:25   
blues
Legendary AdventureGuide!


quote:

Missing Stats for Protector Pets from Chii via IRC:

10: 5-17 per hit, 8% BTH
35: 12-40 per hit, 15% BTH
70: 16-48 per hit, 15% BTH
50% chance for attack1 or attack2
Attack1: 100/100/100 ranged +10 BTH
Attack2: 200/200/200 melee
Added, thanks! ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 12/14/2007 21:04:04 >
Post #: 3
12/15/2007 11:37:29   
Asgaroth
Member

quote:

protector pet does not add an other block of defence to the protector armor. only the shield and sword do
Kal says it does. On the third paragraph from the bottom, second line: "...1 for the pet...". ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 12/15/2007 14:42:57 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
12/16/2007 18:18:51   
RASTAFARIAN
Member

quote:

robina is also available in the quest for the energy orb except that she does water damage
Added. Thanks! ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 1/27/2008 21:10:56 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
12/19/2007 23:10:21   
Zenofax
Member
 

quote:

Velocigobbler should be rare now.
Tagged. Thanks! ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 12/20/2007 12:28:05 >
AQ  Post #: 6
12/20/2007 22:03:00   
Reign Man
Member

quote:


Frosty the Snow Golem
Type: Guest
Location: Frostval 2007 Part III

Damage: ??

ATTACK
Hits: 2
Type:Melee, Magic
Element: Element Seeking, Ice
Damage: ??
BTH: ?
Attack rate at 130 CHA: 67%.
Attack rate at 0 CHA: 2%.
CHA for 100% attack rate: 200.
(Note: These attack rates are estimated, based on IMR's comment below)
CHA Based (100% at 200 CHA)

Image courtesy of Stephen Nix.




Sandy Claws
Type: Guest
Location: Frostval 2007 Part III

Damage: ??

ATTACK
Hits: 2
Type:Melee, Melee
Element: Element Seeking, Fire
Damage: ??
BTH: ?
Attack rate at 130 CHA: 67%.
Attack rate at 0 CHA: 2%.
CHA for 100% attack rate: 200.
(Note: These attack rates are estimated, based on IMR's comment below)
CHA Based (100% at 200 CHA)


@Below: No, Sandy Claws second hit is definitely fire, always.
Astral got it. Thanks! ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 12/28/2007 12:29:49 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 7
12/20/2007 22:15:59   
Stephen Nix

Undead Penguinmancer DragonFable


quote:

and they are guests not pets!

Frosty the Snow Golem a better pic then the one above its in low quality this one is high
Astral got it. Thanks! ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 12/28/2007 12:30:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
12/21/2007 9:51:11   
Hansuke
Ribarg? Scavenger Hunt Winner! 07


quote:

quote:

Attack rate at 130 CHA: 67%.
Attack rate at 0 CHA: 2%.
CHA for 100% attack rate: 200.
(Note: These attack rates are estimated, based on IMR's comment below)
CHA Based (100% at 200 CHA)


I have 0 CHA and Frosty was attacking almost every turn with my character.
Actually, by that comment, I meant "It's 100% for me, and I have 200 CHA. It looks CHA-based to me!".

Anyway, Astral got the real rates. Apparently I'm just lucky. ~In Media Res


< Message edited by In Media Res -- 12/21/2007 20:00:35 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 9
12/23/2007 16:24:10   
mcbaine
banned - requested


quote:

quote:

Aquella

Location: Epic Quest 15, Quest for the Water Orb, War at Sea

Damage:
...Base: Level ^ 0.5
...Random: Level ^ 0.7
BTH: ???

ATTACK 1
Hits: 2
Element: Energy
Type: Magic, Melee
Damage: 100% Base and Random each
BTH: ???
Rate: 33%

ATTACK 2
Hits: 2
Element: Energy
Type: Melee
Damage: 100% Base and Random
BTH: ???
Rate: 33%


she can also be found in Amaza Lake
Added. Thanks! ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 12/23/2007 17:08:39 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 10
12/26/2007 19:02:07   
.*. .*. .*.
Pfft hahaha!


quote:

Stitches

Level: 35
Location: z-token shop
Price: 2500
Sellback: 2250 within 48 hours and after that 1250.
Element: Darkness

Element: Darkness
Damage: 20-68

BTH: Reyn/Kal: +15%
Training Difficulty: 80

Attack 1: 1 melee hit
Attack 2: 3 ranged hits.

DESCRIPTION
One of Khandie Khain's ebi toy creatures from the Nightmare Realm!

Pic


As above but:

Level: 10
Price: 650 Z-Tokens
Sellback: 585 Z-Tokens (< 48 Hours); 325 Z-Tokens (> 48 Hours)
Damage: 12-44
BTH: +10% says Reyn & Kal
TD: 25 says Kal& Reyn


New info from Chii via Irc

[18:48] <Shii> 25% chance of 300/300/300, 75% chance of 100/100/100, high level version has 15 BTH, low level has 10 BTH.
dna got it. Thanks! ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 12/27/2007 21:43:09 >
Post #: 11
12/26/2007 19:16:20   
Silvergate741
Member

quote:

Stitches

Location: Z-Token Shop
Level:35
Cost:2500 z-tokens
Sellback price:2250 z-tokens>48 hours<1250 z-tokens
Damage:20 to 68

Training Difficulty:80

Attack 1:
Hits:1
Type:Melee
Element:Darkness
Bth:?
Rate:?

Attack2:
Hits:3
Type:Range
Element:Darkness
Bth?
Rate:?

Description:One of Khandie Khain's ebil toy from the Nightmare Realm!
dna got it. Thanks! ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 12/27/2007 21:43:30 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 12
12/26/2007 20:14:51   
Chiniese
Member

quote:

quote:

Example: 100% Fire resistance would be nerfed to 106%. -100% Fire resistance would be nerfed to -94%. 50% Fire resistance would be nerfed to 47%. Unlisted resistances (like Void) and 0% resistances will not be changed.

This is the entry from nerf kitten L90. Instead of 47%, would't it be 53%?
Either that, or we make the numbers negative. Fixed. Thanks! ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 12/26/2007 20:17:58 >
AQ DF  Post #: 13
12/27/2007 4:58:39   
Anish
Member

quote:

Stiches

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/9386/99295519dp2.png
dna used .*. .*. .*.'s image. In general, we prefer ones that aren't attacking. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 12/27/2007 21:50:54 >
Post #: 14
12/27/2007 13:14:51   
alexefb
Member

quote:

Robina (frostval version) now attacks with fire, wind, or earth depending on which % is higher.
Checked myself and added. Thanks! ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 12/28/2007 12:30:36 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 15
12/27/2007 14:13:28   
Hansuke
Ribarg? Scavenger Hunt Winner! 07


quote:

Robina was always element seeking, wasn't she?
Taken care of. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 1/21/2008 15:57:36 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 16
12/27/2007 14:21:58   
alexefb
Member

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hansuke

Robina was always element seeking, wasn't she?

The frostval Robina had been doing fire for all of the nightmare queen's attacks.
Taken care of. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 1/21/2008 15:57:54 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 17
12/27/2007 16:07:24   
xtreeme
Member

quote:

IIRC <ssj4_Vivi> 25% chance of 300/300/300, 75% chance of 100/100/100, +15 BtH on the high level and +10 on the low level

That's for Stiches, the new Z-token pet..
dna got it. Thanks! ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 12/27/2007 21:52:36 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 18
12/27/2007 23:10:51   
Z
Fiat Lux

 

quote:

Diviara

Original image is missing/broken.
New image (High quality, .png): http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h130/ziyingjiang/0ffeac3b.png
Added. Thanks! ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 12/27/2007 23:20:41 >
Post #: 19
12/30/2007 5:50:10   
Keno Chao
Member

quote:

Frostval Robina also attacks with Ice. She just used ice against a Big Salamander.
Fixed. Thanks! ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 1/1/2008 1:39:43 >
AQ  Post #: 20
12/30/2007 20:21:02   
demonkid990
Member

quote:

the frostval giftboxes fo '06 here all need to be changed to rare status
Taken care of. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 1/21/2008 15:58:06 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 21
12/31/2007 18:18:50   
jonfun8
Member

quote:

Ebil Toys
Element: Dark
Location: '07 Pet giftbox
Pic: click
Training: 205!
Description: Khandie Khain's favorite toys, brought to life by nightmare magic
Level: 90
Note:
quote:

ORIGINAL: Kalanyr

They attack every round , but they extract a price in blood, you get the normal check to determine if the pet attacks but if you pass it they don't attack you. The only circumstance they won't attack under is if you turn them off, or if you fail the Charisma check and the blood price would kill you. The Guardian attack also increases the damage a little bit (20%) (as well as reducing monster defences).



-----------

'07 Pet giftbox is rare
Taken care of. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 1/21/2008 15:59:31 >
AQ DF  Post #: 22
12/31/2007 18:19:53   
Teuvi
Member
 

quote:

All the Frostval '07 giftboxes are now rare.

Level 90 Ebil Toys has a sellback of 6000 and does a hit of wind then dark.
Taken care of. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 1/21/2008 16:00:04 >
AQ  Post #: 23
12/31/2007 18:32:04   
alexefb
Member

quote:

Ebil Toys

Element: Fire
Location: '07 Pet giftbox
Level: 70
Sellback: 3000 gold

Description: Khandie Khain's favorite toys, brought to life by nightmare magic
Training: 175
(listed) Damage: 14-42 melee



Ebil Toys

Element: Darkness
Location: '07 Pet giftbox
Level: 50
Sellback: 600 gold

Description: Khandie Khain's favorite toys, brought to life by nightmare magic
Training: 125
(listed) Damage: 10-30 melee
Hits: 2
Element: Wind, Darkness
Attack type: Ranged, Melee
Damage: ??
Bth: ??
Rate: 100% (except if fail the charisma roll and the blood price would kill you)
Note: If you fail the charisma roll they will take 20hp from you before they attack. If you pass the roll, they won't harm you.


Ebil Toys

Element: Fire
Location: '07 Pet giftbox
Level: 25
Sellback: 120 gold

Description: Khandie Khain's favorite toys, brought to life by nightmare magic
Training: 75
(listed) Damage: 6-24 melee



EFFECTS
quote:

ORIGINAL: Kalanyr
They attack every round , but they extract a price in blood, you get the normal check to determine if the pet attacks but if you pass it they don't attack you. The only circumstance they won't attack under is if you turn them off, or if you fail the Charisma check and the blood price would kill you. The Guardian attack also increases the damage a little bit (20%) (as well as reducing monster defences).
Taken care of. Thanks! ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 1/21/2008 16:18:18 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 24
12/31/2007 19:21:19   
Siera
Member

quote:

quote:

Kalanyr
They attack every round , but they extract a price in blood, you get the normal check to determine if the pet attacks but if you pass it they don't attack you. The only circumstance they won't attack under is if you turn them off, or if you fail the Charisma check and the blood price would kill you. The Guardian attack also increases the damage a little bit (20%) (as well as reducing monster defences).

I have a guardian version and mine does not lower defences.

~Siera
Taken care of. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 1/21/2008 16:18:35 >
AQ DF  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info. Submission >> Pets/Guests
Page 1 of 2512345>»
Jump to:



Advertisement




Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts




Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY


Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition