Also see Lesser Nightmare Blade.
This weapon is obtainable by defeating the strong Nightmare Queen (Level 120)
Attack Type: Darkness
Element: Ice, Darkness
Attack Type: Magic
Damage: 400% Base and Random per hit; see below
BTH: +8 per hit; see below
- If you have at least 199 MP, then you lose 199 MP. When this occurs, all hits of the Special are treated as a Spell instead. In addition to the above, each hit deal 100% Stats damage and receives Stat bonuses to BTH.
- If you paid MP and at least one of the hits connects:
- All numbers in brackets  are rounded down.
- The monster makes a save roll. It rolls 1d100 and adds [ItsCHA/5] + [ItsLevel/10] + [ItsLUK/20] to this roll. If the roll is equal to or higher than 63 + [YourCHA/5] + [YourLUK/20] + [10, only if both hits connect], then nothing happens. Otherwise, the monster becomes Asleep for one round.
- Darkness-Element monsters and monsters of Category "elf", "undead", "dragon", and "golem" are immune to this effect.
- In addition, if a monster falls asleep, then you get one of the two following effects (50% chance of each):
- The enemy falls into an unnatural slumber, its dream taste of candy?! - You heal 30 HP and 30 MP
- The enemy falls into an unnatural slumber wracked with nightmares - You deal an additional hit of 150% Base, 150% Random, and 100% Stats. This is treated as a Spell. Stat bonus to damage is INT/16 + CHA/16 + CHA/20. Stat bonus to BTH is INT/16 + CHA/16 + CHA/20.
This foul blade was taken from the Nightmare Queen, and is the mightiest blade in her arsenal, its dark power can put your foes to sleep!
Information courtesy of .*. .*. .*., somethinscary, infuturity, Isphus, OmniGuardian, chaostrom and Hansuke. Effects courtesy of Chii. Image from .*. .*. .*.. Rarity from Reign Man..
< Message edited by Dragoon23 -- 1/4/2013 19:39:03 >