Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Approval Thread for the Gallery *Read Everything*

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Academy >> RE: Approval Thread for the Gallery *Read Everything*
Page 23 of 30«<2122232425>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/11/2008 19:27:37   
hojoko

Image One

Image Two

Image One:

Well What`s Not To Like About It The Render Is Very Nice, The Guiter And Back Ground Go With The Render. Anyway The Render Is Very Nice, But The Color Scheme I The Same Maybe Some More Colors. The Fire From The Guiter Is Nice To And Completly Goes With The Render. Overall It Is A Very Nice Image But Could Use Some More Color.
Rating 9/10

Image Two

The Render Is Nice And The Pungiun Is Adorable, But That Is Just My Opinion. Anyway The Render Is Nice, But The Back Ground Is A Little Bit To Colorful And Poppy. Around The Eges It Is A Little Bit Blurry, But That Is Pretty Nice And Fits The Sig. But Blurry Usialy It Is Not Good.
Overall Very Nice Bit Could Have Les Color And Poppy Places It Distractes U From The Render
Rating 8.5/10

Approved. Keep working on your CC.

Thanks Grafh

< Message edited by hojoko -- 9/13/2008 10:39:18 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 551
9/11/2008 22:35:48   
Voltar

Well, these are some REALLY good pieces of art, so I had to choose my words REAL carefully.

Warrior

Well, this one was pretty nice. I liked how the guy isn't all "I'm a handsome ladiesman, all for the taking!" He isn't showing off, or bragging for attention. He's just standing there. Which brings up another point, while I don't like it when people are showing off like that, it'd be nice if he were actually DOING something. You could also adjust the angle on the gauntlet/hand whatev. And you could take out the headband to give him a bit more heroic look. Pretty good, but needs improvement.

HOW DID YOU DO THIS?!?!

This one got my attention like heck. I play and TOTALLY love TES. Anyhoo, back on subject. I REALLY think you could do with sharper, realistic-er looking graphics. Ya know, if ya can. I think the Saint's armor could be just a little shinier. As for...erm...Fae? Lorine? Whatever her name is, the ears really don't give an Oblivion-y look, if that's what you were going for. The Seducer needs a darker grip on her bow. The Priest of Order is really perfect.

I hereby will follow the rules set by the admins and mods of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all of the rules, I can be removed from the gallery and the forums themselves.
~~~Obsidiamancer~~~

Approved

Thanks, Grafh

< Message edited by Obsidiamancer -- 11/1/2008 10:06:29 >
DF MQ  Post #: 552
9/13/2008 10:35:25   
Archmage Reginald
Banned

Sample Art:

Picture 1

Picture 2

Constructive Criticism:

+ Nice background. Very nice effect you got there.
+ The girl's hair matches with the surroundings.
+ Good pose for her, I must say. Great job.

- Too many bits of spark flying around, hence, it covers most of the upper-left corner of the image. In fact, I didn't even see there was some text written there if I wouldn't zoom in for a clearer view.
- Too bright shades of orange for the background

Overall rating: 9/10 - The two Cons gave the missing 1 point away.

+ Nice effects coming from the lower-left corner of the image. It gives a more "warm" effect to the image.
+ Background is nice since it matches with the sparks coming from the lower-left corner.
+ The girl's dress gives the image a more sleek and graceful look.

- The girl is facing upward to some sort of light, which makes her face a bit blurry.

Overall rating: 9.5/10 - Although of the image has a single flaw, it is still a remarkable work of art!

"I, Archmage Reginald, hereby will follow the rules set by the admins and mods of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules, I can be removed from the Gallery and the forums themselves."

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 9/15/2008 20:14:11 >
DF  Post #: 553
9/13/2008 19:29:52   
NextGen
Banned - Duplicate

Two products I wish to post:
1: http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo217/CorruptionDA/corruption.jpg
2: http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo217/CorruptionDA/corruption.jpg

Constructive Criticism

+Colourful, sleak, stylish and attractive.
+Nice background and pose.
-Could do without the sparks.

+Again, good effects used, stylish and attractive
-Writing could be bigger

Thank you

I, NextGen, hereby will follow the rules set by the admins and mods of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules, I can be removed from the Gallery and the forums themselves.

Not approved. You need to work on your CC. Check out the link to Dep's thread on the first page if you need help.

< Message edited by Grafh -- 9/15/2008 20:15:50 >
Post #: 554
9/14/2008 0:23:06   
weahwolf

image1
image2

[alt image1]
The teeth and horns on this picture are done really well. But you need to make the eye larger and the shoulders wider. i like this picture, however the dentist at the side, although funny, is drawn badly and distracting from the dragon which is very well done.

[alt image2]
i really like this one, it isn't a picture with lots of action in it but it is still good to look at. His front hand needs to be on more of an angle also on his leg faceing forward it looks a bit wonkie. all over this is a great picture.

quote:

I hereby will follow the rules set by the admins and mods of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules, I can be removed from the Gallery and the forums themselves.

Not approved. You need to work on your CC. Check out the link to Dep's thread on the first page if you need help.

< Message edited by Grafh -- 9/15/2008 20:16:05 >
AQ DF  Post #: 555
9/14/2008 22:40:20   
Gothiccrimson

1.What my work is, what is it about, and my do's and don'ts

I do mainly Hand-crafted/Drawn Art

The images I post are anthropomorphic(AKA "Furry" or people with a more animal physical appearence), and I post horror/Macabre art(art dealing with emotion along with violence, abnormality, and/or fears). I have been disapproved many times for me stating that I do Macabre art. never have I drawn a 17+ picture based on sexual scenes or acts (Including rape, pain during "you-know-what" ect.) only on violence of revenge, feeling no pain, or sadistic killers*. if the Macabre drawings are too "graphic" and is 17+ material I simply DO NOT post it, i have read the rules and will keep it PG 13 and will limit the amount of violence in these drawings. In a few drawings that i get intensely proud of could be toward the Satanism religion**. I know exactly what "Trolling" is and I have not once said on an art piece that "Catholics suck" because i find that they do not, they have different views of the afterlife then I do, and I choose to respect that, one of my best friends happens to be a catholic as well.

*: Saddistic killers will not come up since there is too much violence, Revenge normally depends for me, and Feeling no Pain doesn't have much gore in it.

**: If you do not want me to show any Satanist artwork, don't be shy, PM me, and i will gladly respect your choice whether or not you want me to or not, some feel uncomfortable about it.

2. I critisize for the good of the artist

image 1;

one of My most favorite characters AE created is Pae the Gecko (the last name is a spoiler so i replaced it with "the Gecko"), I personally, love the colours the artist has performed in this signature, the lighting as I see it, is well off. the shades are coming from around Pae, not in the center, since there is extraordinary light in the background. this does however make Pae more viewable for artists but not as realistic. try getting the lighting a bit more right and its pretty much perfect.

image 2

right when i see this picture, i immediately look at the guitar the girl is playing. I think there is way to much light in it and should be much darker, and the people should focus more on the girl then the instrument. Also, i personally think there is too much going on in this picture, try to get less of the lights and effects, and you'll be good. i find this also a very amazing sig as well, well done to whoever has done this piece.

3. Final Words, and a vow I shall always keep on the BattleOn Forums

I just wanted to say thankyou for reading my comments and my art information, if you have any further questions, please, PM me, I will help you out with whatever you need that is related to what I do. and finally:

I hereby will follow the rules set by the admins and mods of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules, I can be removed from the Gallery and the forums themselves.

Chow~ GC

Not approved. Your CC is fine, but it sounds like your art is out of the league of the forums, since this is a PG-13 forum, works on Satanism and sadistic killers are not for the forums.

< Message edited by Grafh -- 9/15/2008 20:18:34 >
MQ AQW  Post #: 556
9/16/2008 18:36:29   
Shimitshy

image 1: this picture is pretty good. The purple around that surrounds her matches perfectly. What I can say that u can fix is the print of the of "Mystery" does not match... srry.

image 2: wow... this reminds me of guitar hero... in the good way, what i would fix is that it looks like lazers are shooting out of it. maybe u could use stars like star power

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg59/brendan_h2o/Raven.jpg
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg59/brendan_h2o/sqwhiley.jpg

< Message edited by Grafh -- 9/17/2008 18:02:43 >
AQ  Post #: 557
9/17/2008 15:13:13   
ilidsor4

1. I do not seek to have a gallery I am trying to get to use the multimedia forum

2.image 1: I like this picture the colour around the girl matches perfectly. I like the text it matches well. I would have chosen to have the girl different by having less strait lines she looks to stiff right now

image 2: even better I like the backround in particular. I would have had the lights on the guitar not shoot out but stay on. also I would have made the light less bright

< Message edited by Grafh -- 9/17/2008 18:03:02 >
DF MQ  Post #: 558
9/17/2008 15:29:18   
wu218

My Work
Image 1
Image 2

C&C
On the Sweet Misery Tag:
The first thing I saw was the lady, which, I believe is the focus on this tag. Though, the hint of purple on the top, isn't really a good touch here. It stands out too much and draws attention away from the lady. The text "sweet misery" also isn't riding along with the colors of the tag. it should go along with the pink and darker yellow conext of the tag. The flow of the tag looks like it's contradicting each other. So, to improve, you should Have the two C4Ds flow together, lets say north-west, instead of horizantaly and diaganoly. The text, could be better, but you can leave it how it is and change the color of it. The purple C4D's color should change. Change it to something that goes with pink and yellow.

Breath:
I assume the lady looking up is the focus, but it is definitely not what I first looked at. I saw the bright orange effect and the grayish text. Change those. Make the effects more subtle and have the lady blend in more with the BG and effects. The text, try changing the opacity of it to not make it the second thing you look at. Lighting could use some work here. THe lady's forehead is bright, and her upper torso is also, but the lighting in your tag is coming from the lower left. Also, it looks like the bigger, brighter, yellower effects are going along the same trajectory of the small purplish/pinkish effects. try changing that.

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 9/17/2008 18:03:27 >
AQ  Post #: 559
9/18/2008 22:52:15   
Shimitshy

Ok, let me try this again.

Image 1
I really do like those purple effects, but I think it would look better if the render faded into the background. it seems like you cut a whole in the purple fog and she is looking out the window.
I like the flower around the font, but mystery doesnt seem to fit for me. Maybe mysterious, i'm not sure.

Image 2
The effects are very stylish. the picture seems to explode as the girl tries to "Breath" in awe after such an explosion.
I think that you should make the 'explosion' surround her more, enveloping her almost. and the right side of the picture seems kind of plain. you could spruce it up a bit with some purple effects.

My Images.
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg59/brendan_h2o/Raven.jpg
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg59/brendan_h2o/sqwhiley.jpg

Not approved. You need to work on your CC. Check out the link to Dep's thread on the first page if you need help (Try adding more CC.).

< Message edited by Grafh -- 9/21/2008 17:56:10 >
AQ  Post #: 560
9/21/2008 7:30:13   
faizk786

cunstructive criticism for image 1
i think its a good image but its not one of my best i was thinking of enetring it in the monster competition but i was to late
but eventhough its not one of my best its one of my favourite

constructive criticism for image 2
i took the idea from artix vs the undead i made him buffer and gave him the doomsword
so its like a mixture of both scelpchure and artix wich i think ill never do again because its a wrong mixture of characters and weapons

the url wouldnt work so hers the web links

image 1
http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?image=another1ofmyscannedimagup2.jpg

image2
http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?image=myscannedpicgq9.jpg

Not approved. Reread the rules.

< Message edited by Grafh -- 9/21/2008 17:55:24 >
MQ  Post #: 561
9/21/2008 15:16:21   
The pivoter
Banned Multi

Sample art:
Animation 1
Animation 2
Not my best animations, but i still put them up
Image 1
This was a great picture in my opinon. But with every great picture there must be many flaws, for example, i do not understand why there are small shards in the picture where there is no colour,if i made that picture, i would not have put in those shards. Another thing that bothers me about this picture is that on the forehead of the girl, a bright light is covering her forhead. In my opinon it also ruined the picture.
Overall, its a great picture, but has a few flaws

Image 2
This, also was a great picture, i liked the way you used a chinese word at the bottom right corner, that really caught my eyes. I also really liked the way you made that girls guatar glow like fire. There are a few things i do not like about this picture, one is that, like the first picture, are shards of coulor everywhere. Second is that when i saw the girls head, i noticed that the left side of her hair is blonde but the right side is brown, this may be because of a varietion of coulors, i would have tried to fix that.
Again, a great picture, but in my opinon, may need some work

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 9/21/2008 17:54:30 >
AQ  Post #: 562
9/21/2008 20:15:55   
Zera

My Art

http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp271/LordZera1/KH%20characters/aqua.jpg

http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp271/LordZera1/my%20armors/SoulSquadronarmor.jpg

Artistic Critisism:

Image1-This beautiful women, is true beauty. This women is looking nowhere and she is nowhere. This is a women of a true heart, not only a true heart but with great personality. This women is so beautiful she makes birds sing. But what this women also have is.......
a burning heart. She aint just beautiful but she can fight with a strong heart. Her eyes mean two things Love and Death. This is women u dont w ant to mess with.

Image2-Now this armor has one part, a fighting part. From the looks of it this armor used his scythe alot : ). But the armor wing shows a secret part of this armor. The part is a nice, loving part. Not only this armor is to kill but to save the ones in need. Also from the looks of his wing, he uses his wing lot.

This armor's wing shows that there is always a angel looking and proctect the ones in need. Lets just hope this armor is looking after me.

approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 9/28/2008 11:46:43 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 563
9/22/2008 19:24:44   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Requesting Approved Artist status temporarily to host a contest in the Gallery. Thanks much.

quote:

Approved. Still need to place yourself on pending.

< Message edited by Grafh -- 9/23/2008 18:53:30 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 564
9/23/2008 11:57:19   
Xeones

Example One
Example Two

______________________________________________________________________________________

IMAGE 1

Overall it's a pretty nice sig. The font looks really good. The background works well with the girl's attire. Though I find that the background is too detailed for her. I really like the lighting, Nice and bright. It really represents the love that the girl has for the penguin. One thing I noticed was that she kinda has a "I want to get away from this thing," look on her face. Look at her eyes and mouth if you don't understand what I'm trying to say.

___________________________________________________________________________________
IMAGE 2

Okay, so really the only problem I have with this one is the text. It gets my attention, but I still don't like the color of it. Maybe like a really dark red or something along those lines. The colors are really what I enjoy most about this, and how they reflect on the womans skin. Also, she looks as if she is questioning if her existence has any meaning at all. Whether or not their is anything out there bigger than her life.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
AGREEMENT
quote:

I hereby will follow the rules set by the admins and mods of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules, I can be removed from the Gallery and the forums themselves

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 9/23/2008 18:54:03 >
AQ  Post #: 565
9/23/2008 20:32:51   
Umbrageous

First Submission
Second Submission
These Are my First Signatures Ever! I've been practicing for about a week, (The Adobe Help Files rock!)

Image 1
First Off, the render a little strange, but it shows a lot of experience and the use of the Pen Tool? The render looks feathered on the Edges, but it gives the Tag an overall better feel. The colors are very nice and calming. the Text very original. The background of the signature oversimplifies the render something I'm sure you didn't plan for when making this. But the number of faults in this tag are hard to spot because of the technique used/

Image 2
I love this tag, the render fits in nicely with the feel and it's a very high quality render from the looks of it. The sig has a warm feel to it very nice and calming. I find it very difficult to have a Grungish Background and have such a calming effect on a person. This Tag has a nice blurred effect and if it had some kind of music it could be used to lull babies asleep(Thats a good thing!) The Text blends very well. But one thing that bothers me is the bottom of the Signature it seems like the lighting was done weird there or it had some kind of hue to it, it's very slight but very noticeable. Very Good job!

I Umbrageous hereby will follow the rules set by the admins and mods of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules, I can be removed from the Gallery and the forums themselves.

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 9/26/2008 7:52:12 >
AQ  Post #: 566
9/25/2008 15:39:30   
not steve

example1
example2 (sorry about the numbers)
or if you would prefer you could just look around my sig shop (the moderators of zorbak's hideout have allowed it to exist because it increases our limited traffic)

criticism 1
well, the place that you have put the characters in looks very natural and the sprite on the background was done very well but the characters are a bit pixelated and there faces lack features. they are easy to draw in or sprite in so i wouldn't worry to much about that but the head on lorine is a bit blurred and that takes a bit of work to correct.

criticism 2
the shadow put on the dragon are very good and i like the details on the head and horns but the black boarder on it is a little scratchy. it looks like it's lacking in some places and there is to much of it in others. there are even little dots outside of the dragon and they are not positioned in a way that would make me think it was on purpose. it could be done a little better if the person had used photoshop to boarder for him rather than trying to drawer it in him/herself. and yes, if you have seen example one of my work i suppose i am a bit of a hypocrite. ;]

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 9/26/2008 7:53:16 >
AQ DF  Post #: 567
9/28/2008 12:14:39   
Luggy

Well, I would like to enter the Gallery to be able to post news about the game I am working in, Space Fable and post some things, such as the base sketches for some monsters and weapons that are already on the way to being released, as a sneak peek, such as the Forest Weapons

Alt Image 1

Well, the creature does provoke an inmense feeling of fear, and it is pretty well drawn, but there are some flaws to it, such as the dentist drawing being too simple, since, when compared to the creature, the dentist looks like something drawn by someone of a lower age.
Apart from that, when the artist decided to scan the creation to the computer, he should have taken out the small lines he made on the other parts of the drawing by editing, since they make the sketch lose some of its shine.

Alt Image 2

Well, this image is very well made, and it reminds me of a medieval fantasy world, but the image's look is very missing with the background, since there IS no background.
Now, it seems the artist also missed something, and that something is perhaps the detail that was placed upon the image, since at times it might look a bit pixelated.

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 9/30/2008 19:31:00 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 568
9/28/2008 19:25:51   
Steel Fire

My Art:

Art 1

Art 2

Constructive Criticism:

Image 1

This image is very well done, although it is not very appropriate content for this forum and if it was posted by a
a member, it should be reported and deleted.
The text is a little bit blurry, but the way the effects are added it make the photo better.

Image 2

This Image is very much the same as the first, and it is also not good content for this forum, and would be removed.
This photo is easier to see, and the effects make it look very mystical.

< Message edited by Grafh -- 9/30/2008 19:32:05 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 569
9/29/2008 4:25:17   
shadow kid

Artwork One

Artwork Two

Image One
There is a great use of lighting used in this image in the background giving a great effect to the image and the colours along with it. The render is well blended in with the lighting and the background. The colours match the render and the text, so a great use of colour there. The text is a good colour matching the rest of the signiture, it is a very creative text and looks good with the blended background. The colours are very bold and out there, they make the background pop out, I like how the background colour changes in the top right hand corner, this gives the signiture a mixture of colours making it really stand out.

Image Two
Once again this signiture has been well blended in. The colours have been blended to the picture and the text has been blended into the rest of the signiture giving it that great look. The colours really match the font and the render the whole signiture is kind of a dark signiture, but the tinges and hints of light give it that great effect. The blur on the image also help it to blend in to the rest of the signiture. A great use of layering has been used on this signiture giving it that sparkling effect. Overall I think this signiture is exellent and the artist should be very proud.

Agreement

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 9/30/2008 19:32:24 >
AQ  Post #: 570
9/30/2008 12:19:16   
Reni
Lost BlueStar

Examples of art that I would post:
Image one
Image two

Alternate image one criticism: The creature is very well shaded, and the muscular structure appears to be very accurate. It appears to be more of a fantasy type of monster, for even though it has similarities to an Allosaurus, the horns add a dragon-like feel to it. The childlike art of the dentist seems quite out of place, though perhaps the artist intended this to add some humor to the artwork.
Alternate image two criticism: This image immediately caught my attention. The sprites are quite clean, though the shading style is not quite belonging in DF, and the faces of the escorts are a bit plain to belong in the game. I also think that the artist should have considered making the escort guests identical to add some unity. Apart from that, i would enjoy playing as the class that the character appears to be using!

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 9/30/2008 19:32:59 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 571
9/30/2008 18:23:06   
Lavitz

my art:
image 1
image2

Critics
alter image 1
+whole body: is all propotional
+/-wings: i would have done a complete wing, not only half, but is really good
+head:personally love it, is fearful but also challenging
-tail:even though is really good, it has nothing to do with the scales coming down from the spine

8.5 out of10

alter image 2
-ecort (A) should be closer to the enemy than lorine
-life and mana of characters is too small compared to priest of orderīs life. Reduce the priest life and mana and raise the characters.
-character Lorine is an imitation of fae, but not complete: the hair color is diferent from faeīs and she doesent have paws, unlike fae. Complete the character or remove faeīs features.
-some crystals have some lines with color over it; correct that.
+/-priest: sharpen the edges, is a never seen before monster, dislike the lower part because it doesent go with the rest of it.
+skills: well organized, cool and original names
+escorts: very neat, diferent from eachother, very well made.
+the whole scene is very original and very well performed.

8 out of 10

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 9/30/2008 19:33:12 >
DF MQ  Post #: 572
9/30/2008 19:09:54   
Cryomancer_12

Okies...here goes nothing.
1) I'm planning on submitting both hand-drawn art and sprites for criticism. Examples of each:

The sprites would not necessarily be entirely my work. You must understand that in the spriting world, only the very talented can make "full customs," or entirely freehand sprites. I made a few of those in my sig, mainly by splicing parts together with a moderate amount of custom-work.

2) Image 1: Good overall, and flows well, though the text doesn't contrast enough with the background. I can barely read it. Also, the first thing that catches the viewer's eye is the bright flash of light on the left-hand side, rather than the girl, who I'm assuming is the main focus. As a general rule, contrast from bright to dark.
Alt Image 2: FE-style sprites! Now we're talking! Proportions are...uh, decent, except for the massively elongated arms. Move the gloves up about 20 or so pixels, then it should work. Otherwise, the customing job is beautiful, though the back of the skirt (visible behind the legs) isn't shaded at all. It's just a solid color. An overall great job!

3) I hereby will follow the rules set by the admins and mods of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules, I can be removed from the Gallery and the forums themselves. Am I done being a pre-recorded drone yet?

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 9/30/2008 19:33:41 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 573
10/1/2008 0:25:23   
posidenandzeus

image one

image two
i fell sorta embarrased posting that bad-looking work. however, i hope i do get better at doing paint program work

alt. image one
the image itself is very good but that the fact that you had to outline everything sorta lowered the rating.
On the color scheme, you did very well on the coloring and details but the red sorta clashes with the blue.
the head seems too large for a body that size, were you thinking of making it moving towards the looker?
the wings seem too little for that dragon or maybe i'm looking a point of view where it looks like that
Overall: nice one!

alt.image two
wow! the sprite looks like it was hand-drawn
on the color scheme, i can't really tell because its only a head and shoulder shot. but i do like what i can see although, i have no idea if this has something to do with a game.
the head seems the right size, but from a certain angle, it looks too small.
the cat ears just match with the character, it dosn't seem like anything else would match and the red spots shaped like fans really point out the fact that it is a animal-human hybrid thing or a magic animal that couldn't complety take the form of a human
ovarall: i like it very much

thats it: hope i pass! and sorry for the bad grammer, i'm flipino!

I hereby will follow the rules set by the admins and mods of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules, I can be removed from the Gallery and the forums themselves

EDIT: i'm sorry i forgot that

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 10/1/2008 20:20:43 >
AQ DF  Post #: 574
10/1/2008 12:53:58   
Steel Fire

Well the first application did not go so well, so here we go again.
BTW I don't know if there is a time limit for when you can make an application, so if there is, just delete this.

My Art:

Art 1

Art 2

Constructive criticism:

Alt Image 1

The lighting in this drawing is very noticeable, although dark enough to reflect the drawing, but light
enough that it is still visible. It takes many forms of what it seams is happening in the photo, the
doctor is taking care of the beast, the monster is sniffing the doctor or the beast is only using the
doctor to make a snack. The text, "i can see you don't floss shows that the doctor is really a dentist
and the beast is friends with this man, although in the rest of the picture the border is not visible,
or it is that there is no border at all, so it has much less value. It was a very good drawing, for a
drawing, overall, i give a: 7/10

Alt Image 2

The area in this picture is very good, it has good color, it shows a good sense of 3-d, and the sail
is a very good touch. Also there seems that the ship is to small, there is not very much room for
storing things such as food and water, and there is also not much room for the crew members
that are needed to run the ship. There is no text border or any additional things added, like
water, islands and other ships, so that makes it just a sprite, which is not much value. It is not a
very good figure, overall, i give a: 4/10

I, Steel Fire, hereby will follow the rules set by the admins and mods of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules, I can be removed from the Gallery and the forums themselves.

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 10/1/2008 20:21:08 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 575
Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Academy >> RE: Approval Thread for the Gallery *Read Everything*
Page 23 of 30«<2122232425>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition