Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Heart Attack

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Heart Attack
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/15/2008 18:28:31   
Bloush

Heart Attack

Other name: Battle The Heart of Odium!

Location: Hero's Heart Day Chapter 1 -> Big Daddy -> select a Quest! -> Heart Attack!
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of Heart-Shaped Box
Release Date: February 15th, 2008

Objective: The immortal Heart of Odium has been freed to feed off the world's hate and selfishness, and destroy every last scrap of Love on Lore unless you and your dragon can stop it.
Objective completed: You and your *snirk* PINK and RED dragon have done it! The Heart of Odium has been weakened by its defeat enough to once again be imprisoned. You have...*giggle*... saved... HAHAHA. I can't take it. Go recolor your dragon!

Scaled Yes/No: No
Experience rewarded: 3602
Gold rewarded: 720

Monsters
(1) Heart of Odium - Titan Boss

NPCs
Big Daddy

Rewards
None
Token of Affection
Cherub Wings
Big Daddy Stylin' Hat

Dialogue
Big Daddy: They OPENED IT!?!?! This is just not my day! I guess I should tell you what is going on. I owe you that much, baby!
Big Daddy: I haven't always been the suave, dangerously good looking cherub that you see before you...
Big Daddy: A long time ago... I was a normal human hero, like you.
Big Daddy: My most dangeros battle was against a giant named Odium. He existed to fight Love in all of it's forms.
Big Daddy: He was the living embodiment of hatred and selfishness and would feed off of those emotions and destroy Love wherever he found it.
Big Daddy: I was finally able to destroy him, except for his immortal heart. Since it couldn't be destroyed, I made a the Heart-Shaped Box to contain it.
Big Daddy: I brought the box here and hid it in the Tunnel of Love. I hoped that surrounding it with love would eventually weaken enough to destroy it.
Big Daddy: Now the Heart of Odium is loose, and my heroing days are over. You have got to stop the heart. Can you do it, baby?

• Battle The Heart of Odium!
  • Back

Big Daddy: I have to warn ya, he's been locked inside my heart shaped box for... a long time. He's very strong and very angry. This won't be easy.

• Summon your dragon - I can break that heart, Big Daddy!
  • Let A Dragonlord Handle It! - I don't think I have the heart.
  • Heal & potions

If you clicked Let a Dragonlord Handle It!:
    quote:

You Let A Dragonlord Handle It!

You decide that a fighting a giant's disembodied heart is no task
    for a hero like you. You stand back with Big Daddy and watch as
    A shadow cast by massive dragon wings cover the battlefield.

A Dragonlord has arrived!

The Heart of Odium has some fierce fire attacks but in the end it
    is no match for the power of the Dragonlord. After the battle, the
    dragon and its rider soar into the sky, off to defeat their next foe!

If you summoned your dragon:
    Big Daddy: That's the spirit! Remember... while you're out there you're representing Big Daddy & Co., baby!
    Big Daddy: We've gone ahead and recolored your dragon for you, on the house! If you don't defeat the Heart of Odium, then love everywhere will die...
    Big Daddy: ... and so will our candy sales! Go get him, <Character>!

• Titan Fight: To Battle!
  • Heal
  • Leave

You fight Heart of Odium

Big Daddy: That was some fight, baby! The ladies have gone to stuff the Heart of Odium back into the Heart Shaped Box, and return it to the Tunnel of Love.
    Big Daddy: I'll have to make sure that the Snugvil's don't let their box obsession endanger the world again. Thanks for helping to save Love, <Character>!
    Big Daddy: Now... since Love has been saved, there are lots of snuggle grams to deliver! Let's get to it, baby!

• Complete Quest!

Thanks to
    -- cornfield10.
    -- Jamenja.
    -- Stephen Nix for corrections.
    -- Peachii for correction.

< Message edited by Karika -- 2/6/2018 12:49:10 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Heart Attack
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition