Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= Guide Requests

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Guides >> =DF= Guide Requests
Page 1 of 41234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/8/2008 16:31:19   
westward_ho!

There a guide you'd like to see? Request it here!

*Make sure you read the thread and are sure that you are not requesting something that has already been requested!*

Format to be used:
[b]1. Guide topic requested:[/b]
[b]2. Why this guide is essential:[/b]
[b]3. How I know we don't have a guide like this:[/b]
[b]4. Notes:[/b] (Optional)

If you'd like to take a request, please quote the request you are taking and post with an approximate time length in which we can expect a Pending Guide. You have up to 2 weeks to fulfill the request before your acceptance will be deleted and the request will be made available again.

As always, only post here if you wish to request or accept a request, and always use the format. Any out-of-format or off-topic posts will be deleted.

In Section 3, saying 'I checked' or 'Because there isn't' will no longer be accepted as a valid answer, and the post will be deleted. If you checked, say whether you've used the search function, what forums you've searched, or what similar threads you've looked at.

This thread is NOT for:
1) Requesting to take over other people's guides
2) Requesting that a guide be retired (this should be handled in a polite PM to myself or an AK saying why, NEVER in public)

< Message edited by Jay -- 4/17/2020 5:50:53 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
3/21/2008 6:20:11   
Pink_Star
Helpful!

1. Guide topic requested: A detailed guide to leveling up and becoming Uber.
2. Why this guide is essential: People need this guide to level up easily and know what to get and stuff at different stages.
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: I searched through DragnoFable Guides but did not find it.
4. Notes: It was known as "12 Steps to Being Uber", and the guide was owned by "TheSnacker". He had actually created it when DragonFable was released officially from Beta, but has since been retired as he could not update it.

< Message edited by SilentKiller -- 10/16/2008 7:44:34 >
Post #: 2
3/22/2008 17:32:27   
johnk1006

1. Guide topic requested: A guide to tell you the stats that you need for each build
2. Why this guide is essential: There is a stat guide but it doesn't tell what stats you need for each build(Beastmage, Warrior, Chickencowrouge .etc)
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: There is only 1 guide about stats and it doesn't tell the stats needed for builds
4. Notes: (Optional) It would be helpful if the guide told you where to put stats as you level up.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
7/5/2008 12:01:40   
westward_ho!

1. Guide topic requested: Guide to Monster status conditions (a pedia index)
2. Why this guide is essential: People need to know what they can do to monsters so that they can go about killing more effectively/take down harder monsters with which they wouldn't be able to handle otherwise.
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: Because I had to remove the closest thing that we had to one. :P
I also used the search function for the Guides forum and the entire DF Pedia, plus major FAQs and stickies in DF Battle Strategy.
4. Notes: There is a fair amount of code for some of the effects that are out there, as a resouce. Also note that this is a guide that will have to include and be kept updated on every type of player-controlled DoT/Stunning/Shrinking/Etc., and should not be taken too lightly.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
7/12/2008 1:54:26   
burstboy

1. Guide topic requested: accesories by power or helms by power, belts by power, etc.
2. Why this guide is essential: to see best belts through formulas. not an a-z. more like a weapons sorted by power guide
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: we have a-z guides but not by power.
4. Notes: (Optional) we need to have a power guide i dont know the formulas. i think there was one of these before but it got deleted i guess.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
9/23/2008 19:16:05   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]
  Post #: 6
9/29/2008 7:50:59   
Aerowarrior
Warrior of Aero...

1. Guide topic requested: DF History and Plot Synopsis
2. Why this guide is essential: It allows players to catch up on any storyline facts and events they might have missed or not been present for. It is also an excellent Q&A resource.
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: Because the original owner requested that it be retired.
4. Notes: There is quite a bit of original source code, so let me know if you would like it. Also, this will be a fairly labor-intensive guide, and should not be taken too lightly.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 7
10/13/2008 16:10:27   
GuesssWho

1. Guide topic requested: A comprehensive list of movie/book/music/whatever references and jokes.
2. Why this guide is essential: I keep seeing them, and it's driving me nuts!
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: Searched 'references', didn't find anything
4. Notes: 'Ring of the Beam' is a Dark Tower joke, the dialogue in Damien's Draft mirrors a H2G2 scene, etc.

< Message edited by Aerowarrior -- 10/14/2008 18:47:10 >
DF  Post #: 8
10/16/2008 14:25:16   
Jayleia

1. Guide topic requested: Guide to Elemental Resistances
2. Why this guide is essential: It will help players deal with heavy-hitting opponents like the Magman
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: There was one listed in the index, but it no longer seems to exist
4. Notes:
AQ  Post #: 9
10/16/2008 15:19:43   
Illyria

1. Beginner's Guide:
2. I'm new to this and a little overwhelmed, I've been looking at guides but it's still quite confusing and I end up all over the place:
3. I've been trying to find the basics of stuff but end up looking at several massive guides half of which I don't understand:
4. I'm looking for something quite general, like how do you know what the weekly updates are, are new quests permenant, I keep seeing references to past wars I think, I'm assuming I can't have a go at these but how do I know when the next one is? In other words, what the hell do I do??? There's so much info and I get lost on what half of it means, I just think we need some basic info for newbies who don't understand all the slang and 'in jokes', i'm finding it very hard to use this forum right now.: (Optional)
DF  Post #: 10
1/3/2009 0:12:26   
Pink_Star
Helpful!

quote:

ORIGINAL: wolfman_naruto

1. What am I requesting?retire a thread
2. Link to thread and/or post(s):
A-Z House, House Items and Effects
3. Reason for request:I have no time to update this thread please retire this I wish a the new guide owner will make this more better than I've did.

I'll like to take over this from wolfman_naruto. Please kindly pass me the code either via PM or please send it to my email: gohyijia96@hotmail.com

Thanks! =D

The code has been e-mailed to you. Thanks for taking this index on! ~pjc

< Message edited by pjc -- 1/3/2009 17:41:27 >
Post #: 11
1/11/2009 15:03:43   
Zeemon1000

I would like a guide on how to best use my stat points.

1. Stat point usage
2. I think it would be helpful to many people to know hoe to best use their stat points
3. Ive looked all over the place, even used the search in Guides and Strategy (I know it probably wouldn't be there.)
AQW  Post #: 12
1/17/2009 9:23:15   
pjc
Legendary AK!!!

1. Guide topic requested: A-Z Trinkets
2. Why this guide is essential: With trinkets now being introduced into the game, we need an A-Z in the Accessories section go along with the existing ones.
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: I checked. Srsly.
4. Notes: At the moment, there are only four items of this type, so it'll be no problem to put straight up and will not really require any maintenance, until more items are added.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 13
1/17/2009 9:32:02   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Got it, pjc.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
1/29/2009 12:42:14   
SlyCooperFan1

quote:

By Illyria

1. Beginner's Guide:
2. I'm new to this and a little overwhelmed, I've been looking at guides but it's still quite confusing and I end up all over the place:
3. I've been trying to find the basics of stuff but end up looking at several massive guides half of which I don't understand:
4. I'm looking for something quite general, like how do you know what the weekly updates are, are new quests permenant, I keep seeing references to past wars I think, I'm assuming I can't have a go at these but how do I know when the next one is? In other words, what the hell do I do??? There's so much info and I get lost on what half of it means, I just think we need some basic info for newbies who don't understand all the slang and 'in jokes', i'm finding it very hard to use this forum right now.:
(Optional)

I'll see what I can do with this.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
2/2/2009 1:22:13   
MacThane

I started a very specific Pending Experience and Leveling Guide which I want to edit. How do I do that?

Also, there were some comments to my Guide to which I would like to reply. I cannot see how to do that.

I don't see any EDIT or REPLY buttons on either my rough guide, nor on comments to my guide.

Excuse these pedestrian questions, I am rather new here.

Thank you,

MacThane

< Message edited by MacThane -- 2/2/2009 1:39:52 >
DF  Post #: 16
2/8/2009 13:27:48   
PaperClip OF DOOM

1. Guide topic requested: A-Z House and House Items
2. Why this guide is essential: The previous owner retired this guide due to lack of time. It is an A-Z index of all house and house items, which is essential to the houses section in the encyclopedia.
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: The previous owner just retired it. :P
4. Notes: In the old thread (which is still in the Houses section) you can find a post by Andy8 which lists the missing items. That should help you. And remember to credit him and anyone who helps you, if you take the guide!
Post #: 17
2/14/2009 7:16:30   
wolfman_naruto

quote:

1. Guide topic requested: A-Z House and House Items
2. Why this guide is essential: The previous owner retired this guide due to lack of time. It is an A-Z index of all house and house items, which is essential to the houses section in the encyclopedia.
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: The previous owner just retired it. :P
4. Notes: In the old thread (which is still in the Houses section) you can find a post by Andy8 which lists the missing items. That should help you. And remember to credit him and anyone who helps you, if you take the guide!

I would like to take this guide once again we have now our new connection and our school vacation is also coming so I can update this when needed email me the code at wolfman_naruto@yahoo.com

and please temporarily lock the guide DF Guide to Character Build I'll soon gonna update this

< Message edited by wolfman_naruto -- 2/14/2009 17:38:14 >
AQ DF  Post #: 18
2/15/2009 4:38:07   
maccamax

1.guide topic:best best accessories for your level
2.why we need this guide:so people know the best accessories for there level and type defenceive offense ect:
3. how i know we don't have a guide like this:because i've looked all through guides and pending guides
4.notes:we need to know good belts capes trinkets neckless and rings for our level
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 19
3/2/2009 13:36:09   
Lilyheart Butterflies

quote:

I'd like to see a guide about the development of baby dragons. I have 6 characters and I'm doing something completely different with each baby dragon, as per training, because I have no idea what the end results will be. One character is focusing all the stat points into one category; most of the others have selected 3 or 4 categories to focus on, and one character has 2 main stats (protection and fighting, with protection being half the amount of stat points as fighting.) But like I said, I'm working blind here, and would love some advice or feedback. If someone has a better idea what to do with your baby dragon stats, I'd love to hear it because hopefully its not too late to undo any mistakes I might've made in stat development.

I think I just outlined why this guide is necessary; probably a lot of people, like me, are confused as to how stats actually work for the baby dragon (I haven't seen much improvement in mine...are they supposed to develop new abilities or something?) I don't know if what I'm doing is beneficial to my baby dragon(s). I would love some help with this and I am sure others would too.

I've searched the guides section and there isn't anything helpful there. The Encyclopedia only outlines what the baby dragon IS, not how to best utilize it. And there hasn't been another suggestion for a guide for this topic. I sincerely hope someone reads this and can formulate an informed guide to baby dragon stats and which way to tailor them for your character's specific build.

I do get the feeling that baby dragons might play a rather large role in the gameplay in the future (none of my characters is above level 15 yet) seeing as the name of the game is Dragon Fable. Rather than missing out on that entire aspect of the game, which is what intrigued me about it in the first place, some guidance would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Although it's OUT OF FORMAT, I shall see what I can do if it has not already been taken.
I'll shall post the link here in roughly a couple of weeks, since I've got school and that.

< Message edited by Mistress Lilyheart -- 3/2/2009 13:51:25 >

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 20
3/4/2009 2:03:12   
PaperClip OF DOOM

1. Guide topic requested: DA Only Quests
2. Why this guide is essential: A list of DA only quests is pretty useful, and it has been useful in it's previous run too.
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: I just locked the previous one. :-P
4. Notes: Feel free to change the look of the guide, split intorduction and credits into seperate posts, whatever comes to mind - just make it more organized if you see the need. ;) Also, and this is important - you must credit members by name, unlike what the previous owner did. Remember to credit her, too.
Post #: 21
3/4/2009 11:27:49   
YoBG

quote:

1. Guide topic requested: DA Only Quests
2. Why this guide is essential: A list of DA only quests is pretty useful, and it has been useful in it's previous run too.
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: I just locked the previous one. :-P
4. Notes: Feel free to change the look of the guide, split intorduction and credits into seperate posts, whatever comes to mind - just make it more organized if you see the need. ;) Also, and this is important - you must credit members by name, unlike what the previous owner did. Remember to credit her, too.

I would like to take over this thread. Could you send me the code via PM or e-mail : bogdan_george_14@yahoo.com ?

Thanks

< Message edited by YoBG -- 3/4/2009 12:23:59 >
DF  Post #: 22
3/4/2009 21:33:26   
AzX

1. Guide topic requested:

Drop rates of Weapons, equipment and miscellaneous items.
Whether a fixed drop rate or a percentage.

2. Why this guide is essential:

It will give people a in-depth percentage of what the drop rate of a specific item is in a quest.
Also it could stop questions of "What is the drop rate of......" in the Q&A forum

3. How I know we don't have a guide like this:

I checked.

4. Notes: (Optional)

None.

This wouldn't work - as I mentioned many times, we do not know the drop rates of 99% of the items in the game, and the staff will not tell us, obviously. And you can't go by simple devision, as in "6 drops, 1/6 chance to get each" because most of the time, the drop rates are fixed. So again, sorry - this guide can't be made. ~PaperClip

< Message edited by PaperClip OF DOOM -- 3/5/2009 2:50:57 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 23
3/15/2009 20:04:23   
ArchMagus Orodalf

To everyone who requested an Accessories Guide, please refer to the High Level Accessories Guide in the DragonFable Comparison section.

quote:

1. Guide topic requested: Guide to Monster status conditions (a pedia index)
2. Why this guide is essential: People need to know what they can do to monsters so that they can go about killing more effectively/take down harder monsters with which they wouldn't be able to handle otherwise.
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: Because I had to remove the closest thing that we had to one. :P
I also used the search function for the Guides forum and the entire DF Pedia, plus major FAQs and stickies in DF Battle Strategy.
4. Notes: There is a fair amount of code for some of the effects that are out there, as a resouce. Also note that this is a guide that will have to include and be kept updated on every type of player-controlled DoT/Stunning/Shrinking/Etc., and should not be taken too lightly.

Despite the fact that this was requested nearly one year ago, no Guide on this topic has been made. I'll attempt to create one in my spare time. This will be one huge project...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
9/1/2009 21:00:06   
Avantir

1. Guide topic requested: A-Z DC Items
2. Why this guide is essential: So people looking to buy DCs Know exactly what they can get with them.
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: I have searched (button up above and manually).
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Guides >> =DF= Guide Requests
Page 1 of 41234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition