Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

[GIMP]WhySoSerious Tut

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Academy >> [GIMP]WhySoSerious Tut
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/18/2008 21:12:00   
Crump

Yay! my first tut. :]
Today, we will be attempting to make this tag:

Tut:

by the way I don't mind way to much if you rip, but if you're a true artist/cool guy/cool girl you'll give me a little bit of credit. :D

EDIT: how do I make this its true size, because I swear this isn't 500 by 1700 rawr

< Message edited by crump -- 3/18/2008 21:21:18 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
3/19/2008 7:01:49   
Stex

Nice I like the smudging
AQ DF  Post #: 2
3/19/2008 10:48:30   
zenron the great

:( tut isn't loading for me. Its just a big empty space. looks nice from the part I can see(the actual tag)

dosen't matter works now. looks nice. i agree with stex. nice smudging.

next time dude. try and upload it on althorne-online. its been loading for quite a while now and its only half way through
DF  Post #: 3
3/19/2008 15:59:38   
Trip

It loaded Quick for me ^_^
Bare to gimmie stock so i can try :D
i would of put the render a bit to the right :D
Post #: 4
3/19/2008 17:39:40   
Crump

Teh stock: http://www.britfilms.tv/images/news/Jokerzzz.jpg

Thanks for the advise zenron. :D
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
3/19/2008 19:26:44   
relykswalton

zenron, you just need faster internet. the page won't load any quicker if you upload it elsewhere. :)
I think you might want a bit more to go into that tag, itdoesn't seem to have much to it.
AQ  Post #: 6
3/19/2008 19:32:27   
Crump

Ok thanks, but how so? Knowing where to start usually helps. xD
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 7
3/19/2008 20:03:01   
relykswalton

Heh.
Well, you're in the right place to start. Experiment a lot with your work, don't just follow the tutorial. Add your own spin to things.
I was just saying that you might want to try and spend longer on your work. Try to improve a bit, make something you really like, what you feel is the best you've ever done. That's when you need to write a tutorial. Experimentation and creativity really shows. Go crazy, in other words. Even if it doesn't look great, have fun.
You've had a good start. Keep going.
Does that make more sense?
AQ  Post #: 8
3/19/2008 20:14:14   
Bone_funny

try adding some orange or yellow c4ds to thtas tag,spice it up abit.:-)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 9
3/19/2008 20:53:16   
Crump

Thanks relyks :D

soe: Nah, I never use C4Ds and never will. I hate them. :p I feel myself as being more origional...no renders, no c4ds, just a stock and some default tools on gimp. One might say that without c4ds and renders, I won't get anywhere. But I will. just you wait.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Academy >> [GIMP]WhySoSerious Tut
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition