Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

How To Draw Manga Series

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Academy >> How To Draw Manga Series
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/22/2008 17:03:16   
Sephiroth12

<banner>
Site:

www.mdtutorials.co.nr

Tutorials:

A list of my tutorials.

News:

Well, I'm going to repost this :) But instead of posting the images and stuff here, they can be found here. So far I only have one done. And yes, I know that not all of them are going to be perfect, but hey, at least I tried :P

< Message edited by Sephiroth12 -- 3/22/2008 18:38:55 >

"Don't believe in yourself. Believe in the me believing in you."
AQ  Post #: 1
3/22/2008 17:09:24   
Trip

Nice ^__^
But the Aks or mods add the [FAQ] to it.
Nice outcome also, Try adding more like Body, hands,shoes.
Post #: 2
3/22/2008 17:17:32   
Sephiroth12

Lol I know but I thought: If I puit it, why would they need to? And I will, the first one was just on a basic head ^_^

< Message edited by Sephiroth12 -- 3/22/2008 18:36:09 >
AQ  Post #: 3
3/22/2008 18:23:28   
Cool Dragonz

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sephiroth12

Lol I know but I thought: If I puit it, why would they need to? And I will, the first one was just on a basic head ^_^

Wtf? Idk if the forum is supposed to do this, but I just deleted the
[/color]
tag, and this is what happened :

Yes. Now I should write red :D. This is just because you haven't closed you color. It will go on endless, untill it automaticly stops. (At the end of a post, for example) Don't worry, it can't harm anyone :D
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
3/22/2008 18:38:33   
Sephiroth12

lol I knew there was a catch :P And I want to try something: With the site www.mdtutorials.co.nr I want to get more members :P Maybe I should start a contest hosted on the forums and post a sample of it on youtube or something lol like a 'Best Anime animation' contest and have the people join the forums to join the conest :D

And also, more tutorials are on the way :D

< Message edited by Sephiroth12 -- 3/23/2008 15:27:55 >
AQ  Post #: 5
3/22/2008 18:50:34   
Cool Dragonz

Don't know, but for sure, our forum rocks! (Means CataClyst GFX). Dabbleh is teh pwng!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 6
3/22/2008 23:55:52   
Trip

i think its getting a lil off-topic...

and septh care to Pm me when next one comes out?
Post #: 7
3/23/2008 6:02:22   
Sonicbeam

Also will you till post the image tuts you had from before? Because they were really good. Or at least have an image of the end result.
DF MQ  Post #: 8
3/24/2008 8:13:53   
Sephiroth12

Um... About that, that thread got deleted(Either that or I just can't find it :P) and I don't have any of those files anymore... I'll try to find them and if I do I'll post them on the forums :) And I'm glad you like them ^_^. Also, feel free to join the forums ;)

Yup, that stuff is long gone... But luckily I still have the files on photobucket :) So I'll post them on the forums later :D

Okay, I added them :) http://z9.invisionfree.com/MD_Tutorials/index.php?showtopic=22&st=0
AQ  Post #: 9
3/24/2008 9:03:23   
Sonicbeam

Awesome, they helped me a lot and they should be able to help other people as well.
DF MQ  Post #: 10
4/1/2008 11:23:43   
Sephiroth12

The new site that I will be hosting these tutorials on is called www.grafixtutorials.co.nr . So its name is GrafiX Tutorials. I'll update on this later...
AQ  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Academy >> How To Draw Manga Series
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition