Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Shop-Related Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Shop-Related Bugs
Page 10 of 12«<89101112>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/19/2016 22:01:36   
Heroes of the Scape

If you only opened Commons you can only buy something from the Common shop. Unfortunately Seasaw is from the Rare shop.
AQ  Post #: 226
2/19/2016 22:02:52   
arcblitz1609

Well, Seasaw is in the Rare shop so if you havent opened a Rare GGB previously or newly, you wont be able to buy from there, same goes with UltraRare GGB
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 227
2/22/2016 5:44:16   
burntsmores

Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports.
No

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.):
Results in being unable to re-enter golden gift box shop after browser crashed
Bug details: Was in Golden Gift Box super rare shop when my browser crashed, upon returning I was unable to return to the store and my count of giftboxes was down one.
Before bug occurred:
Fought random battles and opened a separate gift box
During Bug:
Was in golden giftbox shop
After bug:
Returned to shop

Shop/War Chest: Golden Gift Box super rare store
Equipment before entering Shop: Fruitcake berserker, star sabre of passion, horo-show void vindicator
Screenshot link:

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? no
Browser Info: Latest edition of Chrome
Flash version: Updated version of flash
Post #: 228
2/24/2016 23:24:50   
charlette

Type of bug: Face Shop Bug

Bug details: Bought Rose Maiden tonight for 300 tokens. Went back in to change colors. It showed up fine but when I clicked buy it reverted back to my old gold face.

On this character: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=54059412

Gave your character her Rose Maiden face back. Thanks for the report, and sorry for the trouble. ~IMR

EDIT: Thanks alot IMR but it didn't take...she still has the old gold face....

< Message edited by charlette -- 2/25/2016 1:37:22 >
AQ  Post #: 229
2/25/2016 21:24:16   
  Kokujoe

Pretty identical to the one on top. And why hasn't there been a save rare-faces option implemented yet? So many people must be losing out on there rare Z-token face because of this bug. Anyways,

Type of bug: Face Shop Bug
Bug Details: I had bought the Kallos Knight Helm around early december last year for 500 Z-tokens. I decided to change its eye-color from purple to red (incoming war preparation for it to match with my Fruitcake Berserker Armor). It popped up fine until I clicked "buy" after which it reverted back to my previously bought gold face <--(read n00b face) which can be seen under the provided link below.
Shop: Warlic's Face Shop
Character Link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=86005724
ScreenShot Link: Additional proof that I actually owned the helm Click Me!

P.S.: Would really appreciate some prompt action thanks!

Edit: Fixed Char Link.
Edit2: Thanks a ton, got it back!

~Kokujoe ^O^!

< Message edited by Kokujoe -- 2/25/2016 22:18:43 >
Post #: 230
2/25/2016 21:39:35   
Heroes of the Scape

@above: By the looks of if your face has been returned. Z-Token face purchases are tracked so even if you change it they know you have it. There are plans to have a face saving thing in the future but they have bigger priorities right now.
AQ  Post #: 231
2/26/2016 10:06:04   
chaosmirage

The Ultimate Dragon Scythe of the Elementals. When equipping the weapon never loads it just appears to attempt to do so without every doing so. The longest I waited was about 5 minutes watching it. I next let it run un watched for about an hour and 45 minutes before checking on it and it still would not load.
Post #: 232
2/26/2016 10:36:04   
arcblitz1609

^As stated in the GD, there has been a problem with the art of the weapon conflicting with it's effect/use. They're still working on it
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 233
3/7/2016 16:27:44   
LastChance

UDSoE Ultra Rare Shop - minor bug. When you click the scythe in the shop it changes the element of whatever weapon you are wearing to earth until you log out or change weapons.

Once you fix your inventory weapon that has been bugged the scythe does not change it again unless you log out then back in.

Guess it could be somewhat of an exploit changing a very strong weapon of another element to earth for certain farming locations, not sure.. Hope this info helps the team fix it before its abused.

< Message edited by LastChance -- 3/7/2016 16:36:16 >
Post #: 234
3/8/2016 1:48:07   
KlawdStrife
Helpful!

Ballyhoo Rewards bug/oversight?

When you select "More" in the "Armour" section, you are shown another "More" instead of a "Back" button like the other sections have.

Clicking on "More" leads to a blank screen aside from the "Visit Heromart" button. The only way to get out is to refresh the page.
AQ  Post #: 235
3/8/2016 15:18:51   
charlette

Sorry IMR but slight face problem re a few posts above.....

Main is suppose to have rare summer face.
Secondary is suppose to have rose maiden face.

But now my main has the rose maiden face while my secondary has old gold face.

Link to main character which should have summer face: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=51536562
Link to secondary character which should have rose maiden face: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=54059412

If this can be fixed that would be great! If not, then that's ok and I'll just wait til summer to get my summer face back:)

EDIT: Both faces are back and my characters feel like themselves again;) Thanks so very much!!

< Message edited by charlette -- 3/9/2016 21:38:09 >
AQ  Post #: 236
3/25/2016 13:48:37   
Brasca123

currently, the following houses are costing gold and giving interest in gold instead of tokens

darkovia forest tent
beach tiki hut
darkovia log cabin
darkovia log house

as shown on This Character

Passed on to Cap'n. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 3/25/2016 16:04:29 >
AQ DF  Post #: 237
3/25/2016 16:29:05   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

Thank you very much Brasca123 for reporting the House gold problem.
I have deleted those houses, and the players can re-buy them with Tokens if they want.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 238
4/3/2016 18:39:42   
cyclops398

Hey! so my account "darkxp1 (13630180)" experienced the ztoken house = gold bug on march 25th, but as I did not have a artix account I had to make one, then wait for that account to become old enough to make this account so I could report the bug... (that should be fixed by the way)
Anyway, I did not realize that the house was going to sell as gold, as its a house. I had been waiting on it to reach the proper amount for me to buy my next home and when I finally sold it for what was suppose to be 7100 tokens, all I got was gold.... I then bought the Darkovia forest tent (for gold not tokens) and that also showed the value as what was suppose to be my Darkovia log home's value.... I know that you guys say that you dont refund things due to accidental sells, but surely this falls into another category? I have screen shots showing the value of the forest tent and its purchase with gold but cant post them here. I would really just like to be able to buy the darkovia stone cottage, which was the whole reason I sold the house

EDIT: included account id

< Message edited by cyclops398 -- 4/4/2016 2:09:15 >
Post #: 239
4/3/2016 19:26:53   
Tep Itaki
Friendly!

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Shop

Bug details: The wrong Z-token item in the Dark Blade of Victory shop?
Before bug occurred: Collecting Dark Gems

During Bug: Turned the dark gems

After bug: Silver Blade of Victory Z and Silver Glaive of Victory Z is there. This is not so in the Bright Blade of Victory shops and the greater versions of both dark and light blade of victory

Shop/War Chest: Dark Blade of Victory shop
Equipment before entering Shop: N/A
Screenshot link: http://imgur.com/rn3ojtP

< Message edited by Tep Itaki -- 4/3/2016 19:27:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 240
7/2/2016 15:07:44   
Relinfearous

The titles are missing from The Cimeran! reward shop.
AQ  Post #: 241
7/3/2016 5:32:38   
cVantez

Not sure if this counts as shop-related, but not sure where else to put it.

The upgrade items feature sends Call FireZard (25) to Call FireZard (25). Pic here.
AQ  Post #: 242
9/3/2016 18:03:28   
Strength.designer

Hi, I'm here to report a bug, I was able to enter the Sentari shop without having purchased a ticket before, I didn't even know you had to buy the ticket, only after that I read that information. Anyway, I ended up purchasing a ticket anyway, but I just tought I might warn the staff about this bug.

If anyone want to talk to me about this please send me a PM as I'll not follow this topic.
AQ  Post #: 243
9/3/2016 18:11:59   
Heroes of the Scape

If you participated in a previous Devloper Ticket event you have access to the shop already. That could be why you have access.
AQ  Post #: 244
9/3/2016 19:14:55   
Andlu

Actually anyone can open sentari shop I think
But only people qualified can buy from it
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 245
9/3/2016 20:23:32   
Meati

My character: 24902216 just bought five tickets, yet the raffle shop still won't let me purchase the new title due to not having bought a ticket yet?
AQ  Post #: 246
9/3/2016 21:25:10   
Glacies

^ It's a known issue. Should be fixed soon.
Post #: 247
9/5/2016 16:44:56   
Superdeath

My character purchaseed 2 raffle tickets and I cannot purchase any of the sentari items this may be in the me too category

Remember those favors you owe me.
AQ DF  Post #: 248
9/5/2016 17:47:26   
Andlu

^ please just read the post above yours
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 249
9/28/2016 8:44:05   
Jwos

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Shop

Bug details: Lazer Blazer shop says "Item not for sale." I own the package though.

Before bug occurred: Checking out the vault system

During Bug: Rebuying Lazer Blazer

Other package shops work normaly.
AQ  Post #: 250
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 [10] 11 12   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Shop-Related Bugs
Page 10 of 12«<89101112>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition