Legendary Miss Fixit
Z-Token Item Bugs
Problem: When you click on "get more Z tokens" nothing happens.
Solution: Turn off your popup blocker for the aq.battleon.com or guardian.battleon.com Domain, it opens a page in a new window.
The Carnax War Scroll does not give Z-Tokens.
House sellback increases even if the land is not cleared.
You cannot clear trees after you have reached your daily XP and Gold caps. For the battle to save (and a tree to be cleared), you must earn either XP or Gold.
Z-Tokens are added to your character at the same times as Gold and XP, so you can see the new total before the display appears.
If you buy an item and it does not show up, check to see that it is not in storage. Only the first 8 items of a type are available in combat; the others are in storage. To use something that is in storage, you must move it out of storage.
If you have more items than slots for items (e.g. when the Paxia Award Trophy was given), you will see something like (9 of 8) for your number of items. Buying a slot will increase your number of slots without changing the number of items -- for example, (9 of 8) will become (9 of 9). You WILL NOT have a free slot. If you sell an item while you have more items than slots available, your number of items will go down, but your number of slots will not change -- for example, (9 of 8) will become (8 of 8). You WILL NOT have a free slot.
After you refill potions at your House (or another's House), you must win a battle in order to save your current potion amount.
Problem: Beautiful Oblivian cannot have its element changed while wearing the Necromancer/Obsidian Cloak.
Workaround: Cast a spell, then click on the handle while the skeleton holds up the weapon. Doing so will change the weapon's element. This only works when using spells, though. When the skeleton holds up the weapon while the special happens, the element can't be changed.
This workaround can also be used to switch the element of other dual-element weapons in armors that hide the weapon.
If your Armor has an attack of a specific element (e.g. Golden Dragonslayer and many class abilities), the Armor's element is used instead of the weapon's, even if the weapon is triggered to do another element UNLESS the weapon is triggered to do Void damage.
The House Tour lists the Log Cabin as not yet available.
Visiting a Neighbor's House and Fleeing from battle places you at the Neighbor's House without having to fight their Guards.
Visiting a Neighbor's House and then trying to take potions does not give you any potions.
Some Armors will do the Weapon's triggered element instead of the Armor's element.
The Full Set Bonus does not deactivate properly when an item is deequipped, and does not activate properly when an item is equipped.
It is SUPPOSED to add the +20 whenever the Full Set is equipped, to ANY Fear effect, regardless of Source.
The +1 round should be active only if you have been CONTINUOUSLY in the Full Set since you activated Fear using the Armor specifically.
Thanks to Asenbesen for the Beautiful Oblivian/Necromancer/Obsidian Cloak workaround.
Before posting in these threads:
1) CHECK if the bug has already been reported, if it has your "Me too!" post is unnecessary. This means that you need to check the first post in the thread AND the last few posts in the thread, which may not yet have been confirmed or added to the first post. If you are providing additional information, or a way to work around the bug, please post.
2) Do not respond with "That's not a bug" posts. AKs are welcome to edit such things in to the post though. You may however respond if you have a way to solve the bug, such posts are welcome.
3) No pictures! Links to pictures should be used instead. Also please do not use Bitmaps for the pictures. Convert it to a more space efficient type, such as JPEG or png.
4) If your bug is fixed please delete your post.
5) Make sure you're posting in the right thread.
6) Please include ALL of the information in the template in the first post! It may not seem necessary, but these little details often allow the bug to be found.
7) If your post mysteriously disappears, it was probably deleted for violating one of these rules. Rest assured that it WAS seen, and was not a necessary post.
For instructions on clearing your cache: http://www.battleon.com/help/aq-technical-cache.asp
For instructions on providing a screenshot: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=10536
To find your Flash version : http://www.battleon.com/FlashVersionCheck.htm
Please use this template when reporting:
Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports.
Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.):
Before bug occurred:
Character ID: [link=]Character Name[/link]
Equipment worn during bug:
Did you log out and log back in?
Did you clear cache?
Did the bug happen again?
How fast is the CPU(s) in your computer?
< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/2/2014 1:38:56 >