Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Login Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Login Bugs
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/14/2010 5:55:05   
Seik0n

So ... I don't know if I writing in a right thread, but here's problem:
First look at this pictures pic1 pic2 pic3 so as you can see my characters doesn't displayng in 'Select a Character' this problem accured when I made account in warpforce with the same login and pw, so PLEASE help me out or maybe you could delete WF ACC ?
P.S. Some other time I changed my password in WF ACC and it automatically changed in AQ ACC is this normal?
quote:

SPECIAL NOTE TO ADVENTUREQUEST PLAYERS: If you already have an AdventureQuest account, you can log in and play WarpForce using your AQ username and
password

So I went to wf and registered same nick and same password there's problem how should I solve it?

They are the SAME account. Changing the password on one changes the password on "the other" - because there is no other, they are the same.
AQ characters cannot be played in WF and WF characters cannot be played in AQ, so you are given extra characters slots that may be used for WF. You simply need to log in and create a character! ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 3/14/2010 13:38:43 >
Post #: 26
6/30/2011 15:20:59   
SlyCooperFan1

Type of bug: Glitch

Bug details: If you get your password wrong, you have to refresh the page.
Before bug occurred: I typed my username and (incorrect) password, and clicked Save for both, and tried to log in. My password was incorrect, so I got the message saying so with the "Back" button.

During Bug: When I clicked "Back," the scroll and the AdventureQuest logo both disappeared.

After bug: I had to refresh the page to get the login screen back.

Character ID or Character Page Link: N/A
Character Type (Adventurer, Guardian, X-Guardian): N/A
If the character is an Adventurer, is there also a Guardian on the account? N/A
Error Code: N/A
Screenshot link: http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2448/aqloginbug.png

Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Google Chrome 10.0.742.112
Flash version: 10.3.181.34
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
6/30/2011 16:59:49   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

SlyCooperFan1,

Thank you for the very detailed bug report.
A fix for this problem will be online soon.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
7/8/2011 21:07:17   
kingkai

ok this is weird - firefox just updated to version 5

for some reason the save name an passwords does not work unless after it has already been entered once - each time.. meaning i can do it once for one tab an it works fine. but opening a second tab for a secondary character i have to do it all over once again.. and so on for each new character i open up a new tab for..... closing the browser, then opening it back up an right back to square one with no saved info once again...
the info only saves on that one particular tab only as long as that tab is open..
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 29
7/8/2011 21:13:10   
Pepp
Lives to Slay Dragons!

ok this is weird - firefox just updated to version 5

for some reason the save name an passwords does not work unless after it has already been entered once - each time.. meaning i can do it once for one tab an it works fine. but opening a second tab for a secondary character i have to do it all over once again.. and so on for each new character i open up a new tab for..... closing the browser, then opening it back up an right back to square one with no saved info once again...
the info only saves on that one particular tab only as long as that tab is open..

this bug only happens on the log in screen, the account manger an forums log ins still work the same with saved password cookies

sorry for the double post - my son left himself logged in on the forums an i didn't realize till after i had posted an refreshed.. i will have him delete the first one when he gets back hom e an can log back in...

< Message edited by Bigpepp -- 7/8/2011 21:15:23 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
7/17/2011 16:11:39   
Raptarous

I'm attempting to sign in to AQworlds but my 'Login' button seems inactive, I was on a bit before but I timed out due to inactivity and even after refreshing the page and exiting out of Firefox it still doesn't seem to want to work with me, Any clue whats up with it?

Never mind this, Apparently nobody was able to sign in for that bit so it must have been an update or something.

< Message edited by Raptarous -- 7/17/2011 16:20:52 >
AQW  Post #: 31
8/17/2011 6:08:29   
WailingWillows

Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports. It has. It's also been fixed, it appears, but... Not for me.

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch, I suppose?

Bug details: My last login (before this, that is) was a long time ago - possibly over a year. Now, when I access my account, all of my characters are gone. At least one of them was high above level 20. I am certain I'm looking at the right account.

Before bug occurred: N/A

During Bug: N/A

After bug: N/A

Character ID or Character Page Link: N/A
Character Type (Adventurer, Guardian, X-Guardian): Adventurer
If the character is an Adventurer, is there also a Guardian on the account? No
Error Code: N/A
Screenshot link: ... I don't think this needs a screenshot. If it does, tell me!

Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info: Opera 11.50
Flash version: 10.3.181.26

If you can't login, does a newly-created character work? N/A
Post #: 32
7/13/2012 20:01:15   
Kronoson

I'm sharing this account with my brother and i'm doing that because of my account is able to login when the server is full and this account is not guardian. this has been happening ever sence my account is created. I have not been on my account in a long time and it's name is darklore500 and i would appritiatite it if you fix it and tell me what is wrong with it.(sorry about the spelling mistakes)
DF  Post #: 33
7/13/2012 23:26:41   
bobthedark

Hey so with my main character I can get to his page but when i try to load him it keeps getting stuck on the starting equipment part. This is not happening with any of my characters, they all log in fine. So what should I do?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
7/13/2012 23:31:59   
Gold

You probably set your armor login slot as Emperor's Regime.

None of the Overlord armors load now, and having them as a login slot freezes your character.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
7/13/2012 23:59:55   
bobthedark

okay thanks it just started working. hope they fix that bug.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
8/10/2012 12:32:08   
Glenn132

Every time I log in I am missing my 35th health potion even though I KNOW that I had it before I logged out. Please fix it as soon as possible.

I see this problem has been fixed.

< Message edited by Glenn132 -- 8/15/2012 11:40:35 >
Post #: 37
10/10/2012 18:00:37   
shaddow18

Everytime i log in the screen right before you actually play says everything is ready except for the starting equipment.

the link below is to my character page and shows all my equipment.
http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=15849484

the link under here is to the picture of what shows up when i attempt to play
http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa431/shaddow18/battleonloading.jpg

Im not quite sure what my equipment i use when i first get into the game because its been about a month or so since ive played because of work.

I'm not sure what's wrong, but I reset your login slots to the default. Does that help?

If it doesn't, then try clearing your cache. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/12/2012 6:17:02 >

AQ Epic  Post #: 38
10/14/2012 11:54:59   
shaddow18

yes it did. and thank you very much

AQ Epic  Post #: 39
11/12/2012 16:14:29   
shaddow18

darn. it happened again. but with one of my other accts that i made. it had been awhile since i had used that account. but it says that the starting equipment is messed up.

the link below is to my character page and shows all my equipment.
http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=82532498

its basically the same as last time. but with my other account.
which probably all it needs is for the login slots to be set back to default

:/

I tested your character, and it's working for me (I was able to log into your account and everything), so I'm not sure what's causing it. You had Mage Robes and Artic Tempest equipped, for what it's worth.

I've reset your login equipment again. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 11/12/2012 23:28:48 >

AQ Epic  Post #: 40
11/13/2012 18:33:34   
shaddow18

thank you very much. i should really stop making it do that. sorry to bother you.

No problem. If you're having the bug, then likely other people are too. Hopefully I can find out what's wrong. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 11/14/2012 4:12:55 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 41
1/1/2013 5:22:12   
Rafiq von den Vielen

Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports. Not from me

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): The starting screen, after I try logging in with my character, keeps on freezing at everything ready except Status System.

Bug details: I can't play.

Before bug occurred: Loaded the Guardian server.

During Bug: I can't play.

After bug: I still can't play.

Character ID or Character Page Link: 83611398 (or here) and 70820766 (or here)
Character Type (Adventurer, Guardian, X-Guardian): X-Guardian, both.
If the character is an Adventurer, is there also a Guardian on the account? -
Error Code: None
Screenshot link: Do you need one?

Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info: Firefox 15
Flash version: latest

If you can't login, does a newly-created character work? Nope, same problem

Odd, it's working for me.... ~IMR
It's working now... I blame New Year's Eve >.> <.<

< Message edited by Komou -- 1/1/2013 7:21:31 >
Post #: 42
1/5/2013 19:22:23   
aNyThInG

Not much of a bug but minor thing.. Its already 2013, and I believe the copyright things needs to be updated throughout the site, including on the login screen.
AQ DF  Post #: 43
2/4/2013 6:49:57   
SouL Prisoner

AQ.com(Battleon.com) is not working, this is what it says when i go to AQ.com(battleon.com) : http://prntscr.com/rixep

Using Mozilla Firefox.

Flash 11

Highspeed Net ..
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
2/4/2013 8:31:44   
The Ranger Protector

Erm... this might go here. When I try to go to the Login Screen (at aq.battleon.com/build30/game.asp?launchtype=medium) Google Chrome won't open the page and says that if I proceed, I will get malware. I know that it's not your fault and I have read the detailed report saying that 4 websites are using your site to send malware to people that go to the page I wrote earlier. They are using your website as a host for malware programs. It has never appeared to me before (never, as in 8 years) and I was wondering if you could look into it.
So... I have the same problem as SOul Prisnor.
Thank you for your time!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
2/4/2013 20:46:44   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

The malware thing is known and being looked into. In the meantime, use one of the following to log in:

• http://aq6.battleon.com/Build30/game.asp?launchtype=small
  • http://aq7.battleon.com/Build30/game.asp?launchtype=small
  • http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/game.asp?launchtype=small
  • AQ  Post #: 46
    5/28/2013 22:28:52   
    Jamyan Fortin

Dear MOD when ive created my account i cant join a chat server,but ive already confirmed my email address, it says here when i click a chat server "You cant join chat servers,please tell your parents that to upgrade your account" but we cant afford US dollars because i live in the philippines, please fix it because i want to join to the chat servers.

my character name aq world rogue...thank you. :(
    AQW  Post #: 47
    5/28/2013 23:15:40   
    Tha Killa

^This is Adventure Quest Bugs, not AQW;)
    AQ  Post #: 48
    9/17/2013 0:51:19   
    Deus Irae

I didn't want to test this too hard, but I'm willing to bet that the login is vulnerable to SQL injection. I threw it "1 or 1=convert(int,(@@version))" as the username and a blank password and got a big fat web server error along with a popup "missing data" error. I just thought I should let you know, it may not actually be a vuln but yeah. I'd hate to see people pulling credentials with something as simple as SQLi.

Hopefully no blackhats read this before it gets checked out..

Thanks, and good luck.
    Post #: 49
    9/6/2014 3:32:39   
    aatmiya123

I have been having problem with AExtras. After I log in it says sorry and there is a option of log out.
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 50
    Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Login Bugs
    Page 2 of 3<123>
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition