Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Pet/Guest Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Pet/Guest Bugs
Page 2 of 12«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/3/2008 18:40:54   
Tenrai Ryong Shen

quote:

Problem: My pet is "stuck" and will not move up or down in my inventory.
Solution: If a pet gets "stuck" in an inventory slot, logging out of the game and staying logged out for at least 12 hours will allow the game to fix the pet.

Note: The very same problem is what I'm currently dealing with, I've even waited for more than 30 hours. But nothing happend, I still couldn't change the order of my pets.

Has this bug been reported before? Not in the current listed bugs.

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch?

Bug details: (Read the note below the quote)
Before bug occurred: I don't know

During Bug: The game sais that the order of the item (pet) has been changed, while nothing happens at all.

After bug: The order of my pets won't change.

Pet/Guest Bugged: Young Lighning Wyvern (Bottom-Down pet)
Other Equipment: (With the pet that's above YLW)?
Screenshot link: N/A

Did you log out and log back in? Yes, I did, and with more than 30 hours in between of waiting.
Did you clear cache? I always do so when I'm done surfing on the web.
Did the bug happen again? Yes it did.
Browser Info: Internet Explorer?
Flash version: I don't know, but it's the latest version.

Asian Mythology Based: Shishin Set & Seals Warlord Class
AQ  Post #: 26
11/13/2008 20:03:41   
sinani210

Type of bug: glitch

Bug details:When I use summon woolly thoctar V, he comes and sometimes attacks once then disappears the next turn. Though sometimes he just immediately disappears without attacking.
Before bug occurred:nothing

During Bug:Woolly thoctar V either immediately leaves the screen without attacking, or attacks once and leaves the next turn.

After bug:nothing

Pet/Guest Bugged:Woolly Thoctar V
Other Equipment:gaurdian plate, blade of awe, pumpkin golem pet.
Screenshot link:

Did you log out and log back in?yes
Did you clear cache?
Did the bug happen again?yes
Browser Info:Mozilla Firefox 3.0.4
Flash version: 9.0.123.0

Make sure you have the SP to use the guest. It consumes a bit every turn.

< Message edited by Chii -- 11/29/2008 18:24:18 >
AQ  Post #: 27
11/18/2008 21:16:54   
DuFic

Has this bug been reported before? Yes some posts up.

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch?

Bug details: (Read the note below the quote)
Before bug occurred: I don't know

During Bug: ONE - Pickled Punk appears on the town screens at times, especially during login. TWO - Also says "the enemy has been paralyzed..." but the enemy is NOT paralyzed.

After bug: Same.

Pet/Guest Bugged: Pickled Punk!
Other Equipment: Makes no difference - has happened with every weapon/armor in inventory.
Screenshot link: N/A

Did you log out and log back in? Many times.
Did you clear cache? Yes.
Did the bug happen again? Yes it did.
Browser Info: Firefox and Internet Explorer
Flash version: I don't know, but it's the latest version.
AQ  Post #: 28
11/29/2008 18:08:31   
Svarog

Has this bug been reported before? i dont see it before

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.):?

Bug details:I buy long time ago light vampragon(ia not guardian but old times free players can buy it), and it was fine till last week(i think so becouse i dont try to use it about 2 weeks).I have it in inventory in shops i can move it and rename(here everything looks fine).But when i am in battle its looks like i dont have it at all(i dont have it in storage i even try in different position from 1 to 8).I dont have option to summon it(i chcek pet vistle too).So in practice i cant use my pet(i cant buy new becouse for me its rare)

Before bug occurred:it was all fine

During Bug:i dont see light vampragon in options to use it

After bug:its still exist, it doesnt end

Pet/Guest Bugged:Light Vampragon
Other Equipment:i try different stuff
Screenshot link:its hard to show that bug on screen

Did you log out and log back in?yes
Did you clear cache?yes
Did the bug happen again?yes
Browser Info:firefox
Flash version: 9
MQ  Post #: 29
12/6/2008 11:03:37   
raiogam

the "Clone" with this defect. Weapon does not use it correctly, he used "holy blaze bow" as a Weapon any Melee
Post #: 30
12/7/2008 10:14:07   
Trevorpokemon8

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): glitch?

Bug details:Hex is cloned
Before bug occurred:nothing out of the ornery

During Bug:in battle,hex had a clone that did absolutely nothing

After bug:I banished him and summoned Eldron

Pet/Guest Bugged:Hex the dragon slayer
Other Equipment:
Screenshot link:

Did you log out and log back in?Yes
Did you clear cache?I don't know what that means (i'm kind of stupid when it comes to computers)
Did the bug happen again?Yes
Browser Info:
Flash version:

The Clones have a Training Difficulty. Do you have CHA? ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 1/2/2009 16:26:47 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 31
12/8/2008 8:06:06   
Svarog

I still cant use my Light Vampragon...
MQ  Post #: 32
12/12/2008 5:20:27   
Bosno

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): glitch or typo

Bug details: The Spirited Hanuboy doesn't attack at 100% (even if in this description, it's training 0) , it attaks only 1/6 approximalty, and only the 2 hit strike :
I think that the 1 hit described in the Encyclopedia isn't working for me

Before bug occurred:nothing special

During Bug: very few attacks of the pet

After bug: nothing more than before

Pet/Guest Bugged:Spirited Hanuboy
Other Equipment:
Screenshot link:

Did you clear cache?Yes
Browser Info: Internet explorer 6.0 and Firefox 3+
Flash version:

Spirited HanuBoy was bugged. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 1/5/2009 14:47:57 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 33
12/15/2008 9:31:39   
BexnDan

The new Mana Spirit III guest seems to be attacking 100% of the time when the encyclopedia says 50%.

Fixed ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 1/2/2009 16:27:42 >
AQ  Post #: 34
1/1/2009 21:16:33   
ted0830

How come my Maddeing Evil Candy Cane is still called Gift Box when i see it in my inve and the pet whistle?

You need to change its name, since it was a Gift Box when you got it, the default name was My Gift Box. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 1/2/2009 16:28:16 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 35
1/1/2009 21:20:52   
Bratac

Its call Gift Box in attack menu as well

You need to change its name, since it was a Gift Box when you got it, the default name was My Gift Box. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 1/2/2009 16:28:34 >
AQ  Post #: 36
1/2/2009 18:41:51   
Jayleia

Type of bug: Nightreign/Gracefang does not do the expected damage

Bug details: The standard Level Scaled damage would give it a 9-24+stats damage range at my level, and if it triggers on the monsters in the war it should do 19-38+stats (from what Kalanyr said, it should). It is only doing EXACTLY 7 points per attack. That means that it is doing a bit less than 1/2 the Level Scaled Damage, and less than 1/2 the damage of Woolly Thoctar V.

(Based on monster list, it seems that they should be element seeking without the damage bonus, instead of a damage bonus with an element switch to Void)

Before bug occurred: Other guests do correct damage.
During Bug:
After bug:

Pet/Guest Bugged:
Other Equipment: UltraFirewere, Nemesis Plate, Ironthorn, Crucible of Fire V/Light Orb
Screenshot link:

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? No
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Firefox 3.0.5
Flash version: 10.0

There is currently no trigger of any kind on them. They were bugged ... is this after the bugfix? If you're just comparing to Wooly Thoctar, remember that it has a 50% attack rate and therefore does double damage when it hits. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 1/5/2009 14:49:58 >
AQ  Post #: 37
1/3/2009 7:53:01   
Bosno

quote:

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): glitch or typo

Bug details: The Spirited Hanuboy doesn't attack at 100% (even if in this description, it's training 0) , it attaks only 1/6 approximalty, and only the 2 hit strike :
I think that the 1 hit described in the Encyclopedia isn't working for me

Before bug occurred:nothing special

During Bug: very few attacks of the pet

After bug: nothing more than before

Pet/Guest Bugged:Spirited Hanuboy
Other Equipment:
Screenshot link:

Did you clear cache?Yes
Browser Info: Internet explorer 6.0 and Firefox 3+
Flash version:

Spirited HanuBoy was bugged. It should now be fixed. ~Aelthai

Sorry to bother you, but even after log out and clear cache, I don't see a difference
You're right, the bugfix isn't up yet :-( ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 1/5/2009 14:50:24 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
1/3/2009 13:28:43   
southkoreanllama

ype of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.):glitch/graphical error

Bug details In the new dracopyre Nightreign v Gracefang war, whenever I use Nightreign/Gracefang as a guest, they're fine. When I equip maddening evil candy cane and he taunts the enemy, Nightreign/Gracefang immediately disappears, and is no longer a guest. Before bug occurred:everything was normal.

During Bug: Exactly what I described above

Pet/Guest Bugged:Nightreign/Gracefang + Maddening Evil Candy Cane
Other Equipment: Golden Plate, Sila's Staff, Nemesis Shield
Screenshot link: dont have one

Did you log out and log back in? yes
Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again? yes
Browser Info:apple safari
Flash version: 34.2
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 39
1/12/2009 5:12:39   
Svarog

Its New Year and i still have bug with my Light Vampragon, in inventory its everything ok, but in battle i dont see him in summon menu(like i dont have it at all). Could you do something about it ?

Are you a Guardian? The Light Vampragon appears to be Guardian-only right now. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 1/12/2009 15:42:10 >
MQ  Post #: 40
1/17/2009 15:53:02   
FDameion

Stonerule quest from Zorak

fighting "Shirrig"

I had Krum as a guest and a little clone as my pet.

"Guardian Trench Axe" and "Guardian Suld Armor" (3 attack) equipped

When my little clone attacks, Shirrig uses his special and attacks me. When I go to attack, I get 1 attack (instead of 3) then he uses his special. Likewise, When "Krum" (2 attack guest) attacks, Shirrig uses his special again. Effectively giving him 4 attacks (me, guest, pet, and his normal) against me.

Also when he was frozen, he had the same dodge rate and still used his special when attacked.

Not really a bug. The Shirrig has something special that it does when certain conditions are met - if you and your guest and your pet all meet them, it gets lots of extra attacks. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 1/19/2009 15:17:28 >
Post #: 41
1/26/2009 4:03:03   
Everest
Moving Mountains

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch.

Bug details: A couple of things that Locos_Docos first pointed out in Q&A. First, Nightreign's and Gracefang's SP costs don't match up to the formula in their encyclopedia entries. My level 113 character should have a 43 SP per turn cost, yet the two guests only cost 30 SP in the game. I wasn't sure if this were a bug, or the entries were incorrect, but it seemed best to start here. Additionally, the first hit of Gracefang's three-hit attack is only doing 8 damage every turn for me at 100% resistances. According to the damage formulas, the base damage is 16 at my level. The other two hits of the attack seemed to do normal damage.

Before bug occurred: Normal gameplay

During Bug: Described above

After bug: Game continued normally

Pet/Guest Bugged: Nightreign and Gracefang guests
Other Equipment: Eye of Naab, Guardian Plate, Platinum Edge
Screenshot link:

Did you log out and log back in? Yes.
Did you clear cache? Yes.
Did the bug happen again? Yes.
Browser Info: Opera 9.51
Flash version: 9.0.124.0
Post #: 42
1/30/2009 12:51:47   
Sentinox

Hey,This isnt really a BUG BUG,But it is something that could be fixed,change galanoth to the new DSarmor Graphics?

I do not know when or if that will happen. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 1/30/2009 15:47:47 >
MQ AQW  Post #: 43
2/13/2009 10:01:08   
Ubear

using the new earth pet (rascorpion iuroidea)
cos its poison attack lasts for 10 rounds, if you kill the monster before these ten rounds then the poison attack drags onto the next monster
like was just fighting nebron the mage (stat trainer) he had poison left in the rounds. i then went to battle the untrainer and the poison went to him
edit: doesnt matter it must of been something wrong with my character, seems to be working fine now

< Message edited by ubear -- 2/13/2009 12:15:47 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 44
2/13/2009 10:05:08   
neo_manni

Type of bug unable to move pet into active inventory

Bug details: defeated Mutant King and Visia got both pet and armor last night and now today I can't move my pet to my active inventory.r

Before bug occurred: defeated Mutant KIng and Visia and bought highest level items.

During Bug: unable to move pet from bottom of storage section.

After bug: N/A

Quest/War Bugged: ABSOLIX RISING
Character Level: 121
Equipment: Rascorpian Luroidea
Screenshot link:
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=19324172

Did you log out and log back in?
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes, every time
Browser Info: IE7
Flash version: 10.0.12.36

please try logging out of the character and staying logged out for at least 12 hours, 24 is better. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 2/13/2009 10:21:03 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 45
2/14/2009 2:02:14   
MegaKillrt

There's a bug where my draykwing dosn't seem to do element X on Alpha Dracowolf. Instead it does the fire element.

Thats because Alpha Dracowolf has 200% to fire which makes it as good a choice as Void and Better than Harm,so it does Fire

< Message edited by Kalanyr -- 2/14/2009 2:08:43 >
AQ  Post #: 46
2/16/2009 5:38:47   
Graizon

cyberhen dont attack.sorry for not using the format coz i'm bc

Which Cyberhen? Have you checked its Suggested Charisma? ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 2/17/2009 16:48:08 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 47
2/16/2009 17:24:39   
Ubear

Has this bug been reported before? i reported before but i know fully what happens now

Type of bug: poison effect on rascorpion iuroidea

Bug details, Before bug occurred, During Bug, After bug:
so sorry for format change but i dont have a clue how to post it in the format, its kinda a weird bug...
so when i am fighting grimweld the warrior (the stat trainer) i equip the equipment mentioned below, and then just attack, sometimes i use undead mutant in obsidan cloak instead of using reign plate to hurry the process up.
when the battle is finished grimweld the warrior has got the poison effect in the status effects (due to one of the attacks from rascorpion iuroidea). and then when i battle the stat trainer again, or battle a different monster the poison effect drags on to that monster, the poison effect starts from how many rounds of it were left from fighting grimweld the warrior (say 3 turns of the poison effect was left, then the next monster i face then the will be 3 turns of poison left for that monster)

Pet/Guest Bugged: rascorpin iuroidea
Other Equipment: i was using, reign plate, spear of awe, CIT and wooly thoctar as my guest
Screenshot link: sorry ill take when i next level up (i dont feel like untraining a stat then training it again)

Did you log out and log back in? no
Did you clear cache? no
Did the bug happen again? i dont know, but i reported this before so yes this bug has happened again to me
Browser Info: sorry i dont know
Flash version: sorry i dont know

AQ Epic  Post #: 48
3/1/2009 6:26:31   
sunblaze

The lesser element seeking of this Robina doesn't seem to work.
I tried her in the current dragonwar and she always does fire-damage no matter the resistances, even on fire dragons.
AQ  Post #: 49
3/3/2009 11:35:44   
Rasudido

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Game Error

Bug details: Galanoth Guest would continue to deal - harm damage (heal the monster) to any dragon after fighting a Void Dragon (normal or otherwise) this will continue until he skips an attack (non 100% AR guests) or until re-equiped; sometimes continues regarless.
Before bug occurred:

Pet/Guest Bugged: Galanoth Guest (All variants)
Other Equipment: Obsidian Cloak, Chieftain's Ironthorn, Dragon Scepter, Nerfkitten (first time bug occured), Variable equipment when attempting to repeat bug.

Screenshot link:
First Bug
Bug Repeat

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Firefox 5.0
Flash version: 10.0.12.36
AQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Pet/Guest Bugs
Page 2 of 12«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition