Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Guardian Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Guardian Bugs
Page 5 of 5<12345
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/22/2020 18:16:49   
E.Matrix

Char Name: Enzo (ID 87046424) and All Might (ID 87046440)

Type of Bug: Guardian/Coding

Description: Pieces for the blade of Awe is completed on both characters (also checked on the webpage that tells you your character caps), but when I go to Valencia I can't actually complete the blade. I've bee able to continue on to the Armor of Awe quests, and collected it on All Might.

Did you log out: Yes
Did it work: No

Tested on both browser and launcher

Should be fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 6/2/2020 16:06:35 >
Post #: 101
6/2/2020 13:24:57   
Lord Inioch

Same as the post above, I can't swap my Guardian Spear for a Blade of Awe after collecting all parts, it just gives me endless loading when Valencia is "preparing" my weapon of awe.

Should be fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 6/2/2020 16:06:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 102
3/1/2022 5:12:33   
demonspawn

No idea if this forums are still monitored but ran into what appears to be a minor bug, and as far as I can tell is one limited to guardians.

Been playing on the official client with a character I created and upgraded to X-guardian immediately and for the most part everything seems to be working as normal.

I just recently managed to get the awe equipment for this character and noticed the face I currently have does not work right with the vanity helmet equipped - face takes on the appearance of a
character with the right colors but with skin instead of the bony look of the undead face ... not to surprising as some of the other animations and art don't play nice with all of the faces all of the
time but it an entirely visual problem which can be ignored for the most part.

Given the undead face does not work with the awe armor helmet I figured I would go ahead and change my face again - saw some interesting looking options in warlics custom faces shop ... but
instead of show what the face looks like the shop shows something that looks something like a default face with undetailed grey hair, dark grey /black eyes, normal skin tone and no apparent mouth.

Tried logging out and back in - no change.
Tried switching no drop armor to to guardian robes - no change.
Post #: 103
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Guardian Bugs
Page 5 of 5<12345
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition