Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Alamonia

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Alamonia
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/7/2008 9:08:23   
cdfbrown
Legendary CDF

Alamonia

Directions: Soluna City > StarMap > Westion

Locations available:
  • Alamonia Town Hall
  • Alamonia General Store
  • Alamonia Saloon
  • Alamonia Sheriff
  • Khaeldron

(Rare)
  • War on Westion - Alamonia Bug Invasion

Missions Available:
  • Desert Wanderer
  • Top of the Train

Shops Available:
  • Alamonia Special Deal
  • Wrangler Mecha
  • Nova Wrangler Mecha

NPCs:
  • Clyde
  • Jhaek-Ha
  • Arin-Ha
  • Lisa

Dialogue
    Clyde

Clyde: Welcome to Alamonia, stranger. I am the constable here. I see you disregarded my warning about visiting this town.

• Mission
    Clyde: Bandits have been increasing their attacks on this town. We need able mecha pilots to go out into the desert and fight them.

Desert?
    Clyde: It's very easy to get lost in the shifting desert sands. The towns coordinates are uploaded to your mecha nav system.
    Clyde: There are some abandoned mecha repair stations out there if you're lucky enough to find them.
    Clyde: Also, the bandits have stashed tons of treasure out there. Anything you find is yours for the keeping.
    Clyde: The more bandits you destroy, the more reputation you will earn in this town. So, are you ready to brave the desert sands?

• Mecha
    Clyde: These mecha models are now available to you.

• Talk
    Clyde: Strange things have been happening here lately. Most people are blaming Drakels... but I'm not so sure about that.
    Clyde: They don't usually interfere with out affairs... but there are some uncanny coincidences.
    Clyde: We are located near a large deposit of Crystallized Dragon's Breath, An extremely powerful energy source.
    Clyde: Lately, our mines have been experiencing strange shortages.
    Clyde: Also, recently our ambassadors to Khaeldron have gone missing!
    Clyde: Khaeldron is Drakel territory. The rumor is out that the Drakels are behind everything.
    Clyde: People are starting to take the law into their own hands. So we have had our hands full lately!
    Clyde: There's plenty of opportunity if you are willing to get your hands dirty out in the desert.

Jhaek-ha and Arin-ha

Jhaek-Ha: Unfortunately, the train is running late. We really need to get back to Khaeldron.
    Arin-Ha: Late? It hasn't come for three days! I'm starting to get scared. The locals are becoming increasingly hostile.

Jhaek-Ha: Something must have happened to that hover train!
    Arin-Ha: It is NEVER late...

Arin-Ha: We came here as guests to Ambassador Stallione, but he disappeared three days ago... when the train stopped coming.
    Jhaek-Ha: I believe we have been set up! The council at Khaeldron will demand answers for this madness!
    Arin-Ha: ...That is if they ever let us leave this town!

Lisa

Lisa: You're clear to beam up! Would you like to leave this planet?

Other Information:
    None

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 2/4/2012 20:43:52 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Alamonia
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition