Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =Elemental Championships= OOC 2008 (Applications Phase)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =Elemental Championships= OOC 2008 (Applications Phase)
Page 21 of 22«<1819202122>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/14/2008 19:29:46   
The Dragon Knight

Well, Bee, we'll look forward to seeing you in the finals again next year. Thanks for you luck, seeing as GoN and I will now be duking it out, thanks to Roch's sudden lack of opposition.
Tsk... so much for my plans for using Djaak as cannon fodder... ;D
AQ  Post #: 501
8/16/2008 0:17:57   
damselindigital

Just to keep things clear before questions crop up, qb gave me permission for the follow-up lunge in my post. RoD has records and all is right with the world. Carry on. :P
AQ  Post #: 502
8/16/2008 16:13:30   
qbsuperstar03

After an extensive IRC conversation, I see that I just don't have what it takes to continue on right now, guys. Sorry to disappoint, but it looks like this is the end of the road for me. I'm giving official rights to Damsel and Xaxtoo to do with me what they will.

It was fun while it lasted, though. :)
AQ DF  Post #: 503
8/16/2008 22:13:19   
Guardian of Nekops

I was given permission to bunny TDK's water as I have done, but he has not actually read it before posting due to him not being present.

If he has issues, they will be fixed. Either way, fret not, all is under control.
AQ  Post #: 504
8/17/2008 0:04:05   
The Dragon Knight

Postedness. GoN and I are currently collaborating posts, and he has given the OK on my use of his character. He has also previewed the post itself beforehand and given the ok.
AQ  Post #: 505
8/17/2008 1:58:59   
xaxtoo

Bunnying of Enya was done at damsel's approval.
AQ  Post #: 506
8/17/2008 23:30:06   
The Dragon Knight

Posted, again. As usual, post was reviewed and approved by GoN beforehand.
AQ  Post #: 507
8/18/2008 9:04:26   
xaxtoo

Damsel. where is enya? and how close is her to the black bit?
AQ  Post #: 508
8/18/2008 9:13:36   
damselindigital

I left location somewhat vague in order for you to judge what you thought was appropriate, especially as I'm not sure where Kard will be or what he's doing. I believe she's likely to have hooked the left and traveled some of the distance to the Earth Pillar by then (I think I recall you saying something about 10 seconds). In any case, I have work this morning but should be back mid-to-late afternoon if you have further questions.
AQ  Post #: 509
8/18/2008 17:19:43   
DaesDymentia

Best of luck to all participating.
Post #: 510
8/18/2008 18:06:44   
The Dragon Knight

IT'S A DAES! Thanks for the luck. It's a bit late in the game, but I could use all of the luck I can get.
AQ  Post #: 511
8/19/2008 9:27:56   
damselindigital

Okay, a quick a dirty before I go to work.

1) Discussion with xax about his ball's effects and permission to use it as such was held and granted. Documentation can be provided.

2) Enya is doing nothing directly to Torrelle's water. She is leaching away the heat that is directly gained to the rather conductive metal of Roch's armor. This was also done with permission and discussion with GoN. Again, documentation can be provided.

Any other questions/concerns I can address upon my return in mid-to-late afternoon. Provided, of course, I don't collapse into sleep as soon as I step in the door. :P That is all.
AQ  Post #: 512
8/19/2008 19:15:45   
DaesDymentia

*Huggies TDK*
Post #: 513
8/19/2008 21:12:06   
xaxtoo

TDK, I placed Torrelle in the hole. This was coming from our conversation yesterday when you said he wouldn't be able to move all that well after his attack. If you have a problem with that, I can edit.

And having Roch being spanked is approved by GoN.
AQ  Post #: 514
8/19/2008 23:06:56   
Ronin Of Dreams
Still Watching...

After having to confer with Cyrus in *addition* to the usual, given cumulative issues and various meta-concerns in addition to the cumulation of notes and marks, etc...it is my regret to inform you all that Xaxtoo is being Culled.

For the record, there were three of the four being heavily considered for the Cull, each for distinctively various reasons. Three. This was not easy, and I do hope the two that were so considered make my job ridiculously difficult (*Again!*) by fixing what issues they had in the running of the Final Three. A much more preferred version of difficulty than choosing who to Cull.

Final Three shall run to midnight EST on Sunday, meaning effectively Monday morning. Since I am equally likely of being in bed at the time, my announcement will likely come more towards Monday morning between 8 and 10. Feel free to keep posting until said announcement, but save for a submission death, they will be ignored in the decision. Meaning it is a hard and fast deadline.

Remember, at this point dying does not mean a self-Culling, only an OOC post reaffirming a surrender (turning it into the aforementioned submission death) in the race for the title of Champion will make that happen. Otherwise, death does not prevent becoming the Champion, just don't expect any other form of IC boon save for being resurrected out of the Final Three as Champ.

< Message edited by Ronin Of Dreams -- 8/19/2008 23:08:38 >
AQ  Post #: 515
8/20/2008 1:48:46   
The Dragon Knight

Next post is up. GoN was advised in advance about what I was trying to do, but he did not have a chance to read this post prior to it being submitted. Any problems, GoN, please let me know so I can edit.
AQ  Post #: 516
8/20/2008 3:08:21   
damselindigital

You seem to have completely forgotten about Kard who seems to also be behind Roch and hitting him repeatedly with his swafan. I would think, with a maneuver like that, Torrelle would run smack into either Kard or the weapon. I'd suggest talking to xax asap.
AQ  Post #: 517
8/20/2008 10:24:18   
The Dragon Knight

You're right. Until I can edit my post as such, I will be taking it down.

EDIT: After discussion with GoN and Xax, it was determined that Xax's most recent post actually takes place farther ahead in time than either Roch or Torrelle have reached. ie: In Xax's post, Roch had already fallen to the ground. Therefore, I am catching us up to that point in time. :-P

EDIT MK2: So's ya all know, GoN did review and approve this post, including the addition to it from what those two of you who actually read it prior to my removing/repasting episode.

< Message edited by The Dragon Knight -- 8/20/2008 22:05:56 >
AQ  Post #: 518
8/23/2008 3:46:11   
Ronin Of Dreams
Still Watching...

Because of various illnesses, and TDK's computer getting virused to Hell and back, I'm pushing back the "ultimate" deadline by two days.

Mer.
AQ  Post #: 519
8/23/2008 16:29:59   
Guardian of Nekops

TDK, the net that Roch transmuted it ten feet wide, and has a long cable running from it. It's made of normal steel from Roch's armor, and has no special powers or enchantments.
AQ  Post #: 520
8/23/2008 22:32:21   
The Dragon Knight

Posted. Interaction with the net has been approved and previewed by GoN, as usual. As RoD has said, my computer has been toastified by a computer virus (FYI for anybody here who programs viruses, if I ever catch you, even Linux won't save you) so I shall be using my g/f's comp until I can procure a new one for myself. This means posting may be somewhat less frequent in all of my projects, at least for now.

Thanks again to RoD who, in his infinite wisdom, has extended our deadline. All hail and praise the great lord of the EC!

Ok, I'm done. See you next post, kiddies!
AQ  Post #: 521
8/23/2008 23:53:19   
xaxtoo

Alright, good fighting guys and let's some more blood and butt slaps.
AQ  Post #: 522
8/26/2008 23:12:31   
The Dragon Knight

My final judge-able post is up. It was, once again, previewed by GoN. I now await my fate along with the other two finalists. Congratulations on a well-played RP to Damsel and GoN, as well as to everyone who participated in both the Finals and the Drop Offs.
AQ  Post #: 523
8/27/2008 11:17:31   
Ronin Of Dreams
Still Watching...

After much deliberation, and a side mission this morning to patch-repair my garage keeping me from posting the actual announcement at quite the right time, a verdict has been reached by myself among the Final Three. But first...last night on IRC I happened to get the three participants to run through a psych experiment under guise of a 'game' to think along more critical lines. Among the expected points, I was actually please at the discussion involved and the conclusions reached. Mainly because, if and when explanations of why are asked...at least among those three...my job of explaining is made much easier *because* they have looked back more critically at each other in more or less a similar manner that a judge might.

Why do I mention that? Merely because I CAN mention it, and because its slightly more relevant than not that the Final Three have all taken a mental jaunt into thinking things through in terms of each others strengths and weaknesses within their RP ability.

While arguably the other two did have posts that outshone the Champion, the Champion was so highly consistent ICly and in post quality...which was NOT slacking in quality...and also had an ingenuity and timing that went toe-to-toe with the other highly ingenious RPer to the point where that could no longer be considered an edge for either side. There was never any issues with this RPer, either, and the RPers themselves know what that means, I just hope they realize it was more an after-the-fact concern then it could've been. The rest the Final Three fairly touched on, at least in vague mention, during their discussion the night before.

That Champion being, of course, damselindigital. Congratulations, Damsel.

Now you just have to figure out a way to reach an agreeable IC conclusion, knowing the verdict. Preferably without more deaths, but that's still between you lot to decide.

< Message edited by Ronin Of Dreams -- 8/27/2008 11:20:01 >
AQ  Post #: 524
8/28/2008 11:20:10   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Many congrats on a well fought battle, Damsel.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 525
Page:   <<   < prev  18 19 20 [21] 22   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =Elemental Championships= OOC 2008 (Applications Phase)
Page 21 of 22«<1819202122>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition