Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =Elemental Championships= OOC 2008 (Applications Phase)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =Elemental Championships= OOC 2008 (Applications Phase)
Page 22 of 22«<1819202122
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/29/2008 4:02:12   
DWeird

What, no forcing of Fire and Earth to duke it for supremacy IC?

You are not too good at this psych experiment thing, fuzzy rodent. :D

Anyhoo. Congrats, Damsel! You'll be glad to know that you are not only Champion, but also Miss Congeniality (meaning you were voted most likely to win by your fellow finalists). Sadly, this is nowhere near the ironic title I had intended it to be in this male-dominated pursuit. :D
Post #: 526
8/29/2008 9:30:57   
damselindigital

Many thanks and DWeird do not fret. You shall get your Fire/Earth showdown. Though it will of course be less deadly and bloody than other battles thus far due to character natures. But hopefully it'll be entertaining and all that. And of course, it's not scripted so it should still have that back-and-forth struggle to try and get an upper hand.
AQ  Post #: 527
8/29/2008 13:21:31   
Beebote

Congrats, damsel! You certainly deserve it! Lookin' forward to seeing the conclusion.
Post #: 528
6/11/2009 15:53:00   
damselindigital

Well I have no good excuse for why this didn't fully finish. Life has been a bit of a problem here and there but not for the entirety of the time. But now that certain things are reviving it seems like as good a time as any to put this to rest, especially with the next tournament likely looming. Hopefully we can finish this up before that one starts, eh?

Course, many people probably don't even care any more. :P Oh well.

Yeah, that might be good. ~Kell

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 6/11/2009 16:55:16 >
AQ  Post #: 529
6/24/2009 12:47:07   
Ronin Of Dreams
Still Watching...

This is being preserved at request of finishing the RP portion of the Crowning. However, this will, by necessity, no longer be pinned.
AQ  Post #: 530
Page:   <<   < prev  18 19 20 21 [22]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =Elemental Championships= OOC 2008 (Applications Phase)
Page 22 of 22«<1819202122
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition