Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

PoemsOfANewAge~Comments

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> PoemsOfANewAge~Comments
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/29/2008 17:49:32   
Clyde
Legendary Artist!

Official Sig. for Poems of a New Age. Though I'm always open for suggestions. If you want the code to make link to this thread or the code for the sig then just PM me.

Poems of a New Age

Poems of a New Age: Combined

"We aren't just the New Age, we are a part of the New Age of Poetry." ~Clyde

Questions and Answers
Here are the Questions and Answers and a few rules to follow.

• What is this?
    Song writers, poets, poets to be, lyricist, whatever! Here is the place for you all to come together and createco-create a collaborative poem with many others from within the L&L Community.

• What are the Rules?
    Besides a few set guidelines and the Rules of Engagement for Legends and Lore, there really aren't any real solid rules.

• Why would I want to post here?
    True question is, why not? Life just doesn't go by one flow, it goes by many. Sometimes when you mix different flows you get something totally awesome or quite possibely lame, but as long as you have fun during it then what's there to lose?

• What do I get out of this?
    Well besides a basic understanding of teamwork (geesh I sound like a kindergarden teacher XD) you also can help learn new and interesting things to help your poetry skills.

• How do I join?
    Simple, you post here in the Comments Thread asking if you can post your own little verse.
    quote:

If anyone just wants PM me about this. Make sure you PM me with the title "Poems of a New Age" or P.o.a.N.A.

• Is there a limit to how much I can post?
    Not at all, though we generally try to keep a certain flow going so basically let your creative mind go.

• Can I suggest a Theme for the Poem?
    Yeah, just post so in the Comments Thread and see if everyone agrees. If you don't feel comfortable enough to do that, that's ok just PM the idea to me and I'll suggest it.

• Can I take my post back?
    Go ahead, just make sure you let me or everyone else know before or after doing so.

• Is there a place where I can see the finished product?
    Yes there is, just go to the Poems of a New Age: Combined and have a look.

The PoaNA Crew
    Here is a list of every poet who has posted so far in the PoaNA. (If you change your name please tell me!)

1) Clyde E.
    2) Cerebus
    3) misermafio
    4) Lady Eliac
    5) cmgaugler
    6) Euraka
    7) Sheep God Bob
    8) ~Cin~
    9) Crimzon5
    10) .Discipline
    11) Alixander Fey
    12) Versilaryn
    13) Firefly
    14) Jerenda

The Index
    Here is the Index of every poem done by the PoaNA Crew. Here is also all the poems in the combined section.

The Unknown
    The Heart of Blaze
    The (Dis)Unity
    The Wages of War
    The Spirit of Frostvale
    This is My Revolution
    Lives We've Stolen

Archievements
    Under construction.

1. Redid the Entire thread!

Ratings
    Here is where I quote the ratings people give our poems. I.e. Great Poem 5/5!

< Message edited by Clyde E. -- 6/30/2008 16:57:03 >
  • Post #: 1
    6/30/2008 5:31:00   
    Crimzon5

No starting poem? Guess I'll do it...nah, I'll wait

quote:

How do I join?
    Simple, you post here in the Comments Thread asking if you can post your own little verse.

Broken link...

Can you see the Visions?
    AQ DF  Post #: 2
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> PoemsOfANewAge~Comments
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition