Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) The Undead Gorrillaphant

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) The Undead Gorrillaphant
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/3/2008 13:26:30   
Anoril

The Undead Gorrillaphant

Safe to say, Anoril had found himself in better places. Tied up in a dusty crypt with horribly large and strangely intelligent looking spiders beginning to crawl up his legs. ‘It’s not fair,’ he moaned to himself, ‘I’m not even a hero.’

‘A superfluous matter you’ll find,’ said a voice, the Necromancer was back, ‘I just thought you of all people ought to be the first to see my invention.’

‘Really?’ said Anoril trying to shake away the spiders, ‘Why’s that then?’

Without answering the Necromancer turned and clicked his fingers. There was a spark of evil, purple light and out of the darkness something stirred.

Anoril looked upon it silently for a second before screaming and thrashing against his bonds. ‘How could you? You animal!’ he spat at the Necromancer.

The Skeleton of the ex-gorrillaphant moved towards Anoril. He looked at him with baleful eye-sockets. There was nothing there, no spark of the noble create Anoril once would have seen there.

‘I’m sorry,’ whispered Anoril and let a tear trickle down his face.

‘Impressive isn’t it?’ said the Necromancer with a maniacal smile, ‘The Gorrillaphant, one of the strongest beasts of this land. The largest primates. So many different varieties. And now undead gorrillaphants! Just imagine what one of these creatures could do without its soul or its fear, no self-preservation, no emotions or feelings of any kind. Just a machine capable of cleansing an urban area within minutes.’

More tears were falling off Anoril’s chin now. His teeth were grinding together and there was blood running from his hands were he was struggling against the rope.

‘So,’ continued the Necromancer, ‘I think congratulations are in order. I have created the first ever Undead Gorrillaphant. Me! Others have tried and failed but it was I who finally found the way! Now to business. Gorrillaphant!’

The stricken beast turned, one of its broken tusks butting Anoril painfully in the stomach.

‘Where shall I send it first Anoril? Falconreach? Amityvale? Moonridge?’ The necromancer clicked his fingers again and the gorrillaphant skeleton made its way for the door to the crypt.

They waited for a minute, the Necromancer considering Anoril carefully. Then he unexpectedly clicked his fingers again. The ropes tying Anoril disappeared. He fell to the stone floor panting, it was stained with his blood and tears.

He looked up questioningly at the Necromancer who said, ‘Remember how fast Gorrillaphants can move when they’re alive? Well imagine how fast this one can now that it no longer need to waste time with breathing, eating or feeling tired. I’d say you’ve got about three minutes before my creation reaches its first stop. So, are you gonna waste more time here dealing with me? Or are you gonna try and stop it? Might not be a hero, but still, I wonder which option you’ll choose?’
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) The Undead Gorrillaphant
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition