Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Commentary on the Literary Works of .Discipline.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> RE: Commentary on the Literary Works of .Discipline.
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/28/2012 18:57:58   
Mortarion

Sorry, lame attempt at pun :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 126
3/29/2012 7:17:43   
lordkaho
Creative!

spoiler:

Dalarai? B-But how? Dimension hopping I presume? That is unless, this Dalarai just happens to be identical to Lore's Dalarai.
DF MQ  Post #: 127
3/29/2012 11:18:14   
.Discipline

This one is not the same. This one is a dimensional alternate which draws power from Rix. Although it is true he has much in common with his Lorian counterpart, they are not the same by any means. You'll find out more about that later.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 128
3/29/2012 19:16:31   
lordkaho
Creative!

Some sort of legacy character then? Anyway, will you be using Bronzefall characters that in way parallel characters from the Lorian Dalarai's story? Like say
spoiler:

In my case, St. Joan and Kuroko are parallels to Jeanne and Noir respectively, only with their roles reversed.
DF MQ  Post #: 129
3/30/2012 5:31:32   
.Discipline

That's a good queue to post up the next scene. What you will see here is characters bound across universes, but with different circumstances leading to their powers, very different personalities emerging. You'll see what I mean, heh.

EDIT: Next scene is up. Should either explain or further confuse you.

< Message edited by .Discipline -- 3/30/2012 5:35:56 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 130
3/30/2012 5:45:48   
lordkaho
Creative!

Glad to see Oros is back, and he's high priest to my favorite god of yours, Kalath. It's as if you just transferred your characters from one dimension to another. Good, since it would've been quite a waste to let go of them.

So I assume the central plot is finding out who was responsible for slaying Boelerus and throwing all of Bronzefall's deities into imbalance?
DF MQ  Post #: 131
3/30/2012 5:52:15   
.Discipline

Yes, that is the main objective of Marrus. He's going to be the 'main' character, although obviously to get the full view of the story, I will have to follow the high priests around for a bit. Hopefully that won't make narrative too choppy.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 132
3/31/2012 12:05:26   
Mortarion

Will you explain more about the Naga? And I like Bronzefall each more day
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 133
3/31/2012 14:39:54   
Helixi

I liked this when I got a sneak preview and I like it even more now. Keep posting dear. :D
AQ DF  Post #: 134
5/11/2012 18:07:52   
.Discipline

Just added a new poem:

Corporate Circles
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 135
5/12/2012 13:19:23   
Imaru

My favorite is Knife in the Body.

I dont know why, but it hits a nerve in me, and i feel as if i can understand how you were feeling when it was written...
I feel as if i know the thoughts running through yourhead as clearly as if they were my own...
And it fills me with this sense of morbid happieness, a perfect paradox in which we both reside.

I love your writing, keep it up.
AQ DF  Post #: 136
5/12/2012 13:24:58   
VanHellsin24
Banned

Id like to keep Corporate Circles framed over my bed :3

Love it
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 137
5/20/2012 22:08:45   
Mortarion

SOoo wil you ever continue Bronzefall?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 138
5/29/2012 17:45:46   
.Discipline

Bronzefall will be continue when I have some spare time. Right now I am working pretty much non-stop and I don't get much time to write because when I have time more stuff pops up and takes priority. But trust me, it's near the top of my to-do list, it just keeps getting pushed down.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 139
5/29/2012 17:59:05   
Mortarion

Ok, i was asking because this is great, and I love it, your work is marvellous, now, is your world, I forgot the name, sorry, like a shard of a world, or a full planet?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 140
6/1/2012 8:01:56   
.Discipline

The world is called Bronzefall and it is a small planet which would take about 3 weeks to travel by horse-drawn cart. It held together by the power of the gods which allow humans to exist as the primary form of life there. It has many features of a full-sized planet such as oceans, deserts, mountains, forests and volcanos, as well as an array of magical life forms.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 141
6/1/2012 18:40:40   
Mortarion

hmm intresting, could you expand on the magical life forms? This somehow reminds me of Mirrodin of MtG
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 142
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> RE: Commentary on the Literary Works of .Discipline.
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition