Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Furrball Letters ~comments~

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Furrball Letters ~comments~
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/13/2008 23:50:44   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Alright this is an experiment. A small attempt at my strange sense of humor. I will understand if you do not find it funny as my humor is not exactly common.

So I give you letters from my cats: Furrball Letters

Food and Sleep
Casper's AQW Experience
This was resurrected out of the files. Story is OLD.

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 2/19/2013 14:00:47 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/14/2008 1:42:43   
time losh

Ha ha ha ha ha, oh, thats good Eukara ^^

Kitties are funny

My keyboard makes a rather nice sound when I type I think, it's not super loud clackity clack, it does alright lol
AQ  Post #: 2
7/14/2008 1:52:52   
er23.

That got a few laughs out of me. Congratulations, you have passed my laugh test. *shakes Eukara's hand*

I just have to say, when Deuteronomy speaks, the text is sometimes rather hard to read. I think it might be better if it was changed to a different font.

My keyboard is kinda flat, since it's a laptop, but it can be kinda loud....
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
7/14/2008 9:43:13   
Eukara Vox

Yay! I made people laugh!

@er23: I made the font bigger, so hopefully that will help. Deuteronomy needs a more sophisticated font, as he is supposed to be the more mature of the two.

I changed the entire font. This should be better.

< Message edited by Eukara -- 7/14/2008 9:57:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/14/2008 22:28:00   
Amboo
October 2008 Poet of the Month...Woot!

Casper sounds fun, .

You are very good at humour.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
7/14/2008 23:24:58   
Eukara Vox

Awww, thank amboo. *snugs*

I hope to add a new letter set each week, of course, if RL complies.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/14/2008 23:51:23   
r0de0b0y

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay....Dear God, I take back everything I said, thank you for giving me a sense of humor. I'm glad I'm not a laugh-deprived shell like her and- Just joking.

I laughed. Which hurt because I just ate cake. And you've also inspired me. Well, I'm off to post your clearly copyrighted works...
AQ DF  Post #: 7
7/16/2008 1:45:24   
jerenda

I laughed. Cats are my favorite animal. Them and dolphins. Anyways, in the Young Wizards series or whatever it's called (first book- So You Want to be a Wizard by Diane Duane) the cats say things, but not in so many words. They have a very unique way of speaking. You should read it, you'd like it. ^_^

Anyways, on to C&C.

quote:

...it must really annoy Him to hear her hitting the keys while she writes."
Why is "Him" capitalized?

quote:

“Impertinent kitten! I would like to see an attempt to displace me, for I am not moving.”]
*giggles*
What's with the extra ] thing?

Ah, so they do capitalize the "Him". ^_^ Nevermind my first edit, then.

Cute. I like them. They make a good pair.
AQ DF  Post #: 8
8/22/2008 20:12:08   
Brynn Summers
Winter-Spring 2009 Honoured Writer

Here is my first edit for you, my dear Eukara!

quote:

“I would not put it past her, Casper. Now if you would please remove yourself from in front of the keyboard, age before idiocy, you know.”

quote:

For some reason, the mini people are home all day, and I have come to the conclusion that they do not understand the way things are supposed to be.

quote:

Everything is just how I like it, and then you come to bed and disturb my perfection.

I really like this approach! I have always loved stories about animals especially when they are mischievous (like homeward bound)... I really want to see it keep going!
Post #: 9
10/6/2008 12:41:09   
Ciaran

I have one acronym for you: ROFL. This is just like my previous cat (who had to be put down at the age of 13) and my dog.
"I would hit you, but you're so stupid, it wouldn't be worth it." <-- I could swear that Ashle said this a few times to Cubby.
Now it seems like Cubby, who's six now, is saying something similar to my current kitten, Rascal. His nickname is something inappropriate to this forum... he's really destructive. It's not like "you're too stupid" or anything, just like...
*Rascal attacks Cubby* "Wanna play?!"
"leave me alone, I'm tired and aching."
"Are you sure?" *Rascal attacks again*
"Yes, I'm sure. Go away." *Cubby growls*

I did find one thing that seemed off.
quote:

“I would not put it past her, Casper. Now if you would please remove yourself from the in front of the keyboard, age before idiocy, you know.”

It feels like something belongs between "the" and "in," but there's nothing there. Thought I'd point this out to you.
AQ DF  Post #: 10
10/7/2008 16:27:49   
Ciaran

Hehehe... this is definitely like a pair of cats. You're really good with the feline psyche.
I noticed that one part of the chapter, post, whatever you call it doesn't have the font or italics to indicate who's speaking. I'm guessing it's Casper, but I don't know for sure.
...Deuteronomy? What kind of a name is that for a cat?

<ObligatoryGuiltTrip>
You haven't commented on Julina's Enslavement yet.
</ObligatoryGuiltTrip>
AQ DF  Post #: 11
2/19/2013 14:03:56   
Eukara Vox

I posted one of these from WAY back. Razgriz asked me to make sure it got put up XD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Furrball Letters ~comments~
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition