Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

2008 Preview!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> 2008 Preview!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/21/2008 0:10:06   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

2008 Preview!

Some truths are better left hidden...

«Scene: Nightbane's Castle. Balius lies on a dais, while Cenara, Dewlok, and Falerin look on»

Cenara: I wish to thank you for the aid you have rendered my family.
Falerin: It was my pleasure to do so. Evil or not, your father was clearly a great man... misguided beyond any doubt, but a great man.
Falerin: You and your grandfather both aided the cause of unity at personal expense. Now I am afraid I have other responsibilities. It seems I am to be called upon to be a teacher...
Cenara: He is at peace. I still cannot believe he just waved his hand and cured him.
Falerin: Oh, he did not. Curing him would not have eliminated him. He forced him to revert to human form and ended his life force but there is nothing to suggest he cured him.
Falerin: Of course, Nightbane's power was never quite perfected. A true lycanthropic being, even a vampric one, can resume normal human form at will.

«Falerin disappears. Scene: Nightmare Queen's Castle»

Khandie Khain: Mother, what will it do--?
Nightmare Queen: It will steal their memories and their minds and make them our servants. Watch, my daughter.
Khandie Khain: Steal their identity...hmmmm...

«Screen fades away. Falerin enters.»

Falerin: You have a limited time Ark'en'ett. I am not a patient man and I am an itinerant scholar at best - not a permanent professor.

«Scene: a farm»

Farmer MacDonald: The BURP are swarming again and the dragons are highly active. Some are saying...
Scout McKnight: What are they saying??
Farmer MacDonald: That just as war has returned, so the demipower of pestilence has returned...

Some pasts are best forgotten...

«Scene: Nightbane's Castle»

Dewlok: I cannot, Cenara...
Cenara: From what exactly did you save my grandfather, Dewlok? What am I not being told?!
Dewlok: That is not my place to say.

«Scene: Nightmare Queen's Castle»

Khandie Khain: I used to be such a good little girl, until I learned that being evil was so much more fun.

«Screen flashes. Thorne Lorin appears.»

Thorne Lorin: If what you are seeking is treasure, the man to see is Zephyros. He and I studied Archaeology together.

«Fade to black. Scene: Battleon»

Lord Cyrus: If it is true, the implications are grave, not just for my people but for everyone.
Galanoth: Then we had better find out...

Some mysteries are best left unsolved...

«Scene: Darkovia»

White Abbess: Has what happened taught you nothing! This world teetered on a precipice and you still fight and for what? To be the strongest predator?!
White Abbess: A predator that outclassed you in every way was annihilated with a wave of the hand. That should tell you something. Here you stand at the end of yet another pointless bloody war...
White Abbess: ...and all three races will face utter extinction along with the entire forest if this continues. Will no one stand for Darkovia?!

«Cenara enters.»

Cenara: I will...
White Abbess: C--Cenara!
Cenara: !!!!!

«Scene: Nightmare Queen's Castle»

Nightmare Queen: Soon my armies shall manifest in the real world and we shall see.

«Scene: Fields»

DheBhe: HIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
???: DheBhe?! Where are you?!

«A shadow casts over DheBhe. Fade to black. Cyrus and Galanoth enter the forest»

Lord Cyrus: Oh no--
Galanoth: What in the name of all that is holy was that... ?

Beginning this Summer, Experience Adventure Quest on a Whole New Level!

«Enter Boog, who is drawing his sword»

Boog: These things are not of our world... Or any other world... An' they aren't even part of creation... So's I don't see why we can't just smash them with INPWNITY!!!!

«A weird looking beast flies across the screen, followed by an Altoad»

Weekly Releases!

Wars!

Quests!

Exciting New Classes!

Multiple New Story Arcs...

Truths will be revealed....

Answers will be gained....

Lives will be lost...

Puns will rule...

Artix Krieger: What can possibly happen next?? We survived the Devourer, and even got a stupid T-shirt to prove it!
Yulgar: I wish you had not said that....
Artix Krieger: I mean, really, what could be next? The Chewer? The Imbiber? The FOOD WRITER??
Yulgar: Okay, Artix, stop while you're just a few steps behind....

THE YEAR OF SECRETS HAS BEGUN...

«Nightbane's claw slashes across the screen. As the camera zooms in on the sentence, you return to Battleon.»

Thanks to whackybeanz.

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 2/28/2010 5:40:49 >
AQ  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> 2008 Preview!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition