Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: History of Geoto

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Geoto >> RE: History of Geoto
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/24/2008 4:51:15   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

quote:

Geoto use to be proud of it's writers including a man who inspired the release of the Paxia post but hehe Geoto did it first and this newspaper he did was pretty funny and awesome. Only problem is I forgot his name hopefully if he sees this he can tell me his name so I can put it here.

Are you refering to Geoto's Wrath? If so I got this from the Geoto awards,personal awards section.
quote:

For dollerboy2000 the creator of "Geoto's Wrath" (newspaper) who is doing so
much good work for the Geoto Clan. Even if you run out of ink you can continue
hehe

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 7/24/2008 4:52:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
7/24/2008 4:58:02   
leon lionheart

Um no not that dollerboyy didnt make it, it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before his time. There was this dude who use to produce hilarious news articles about the tower being covered in toilet paper for some reason and he use to include a lot of reviews on hot topics and new clan stories it was one of the greatest threads in all of geoto until it was told that it was creative writing and was no longer aloud to exist the mods purged the forums took the stories and the news service with it. After that the guy left sadly...
AQ DF  Post #: 27
7/24/2008 5:00:02   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Ok I can't find any records of it though so I doubt I will be able to help you.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
7/28/2008 12:40:13   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

It does sound like you overdramatisized a few portions of it sound a tad.... overly-dramataiszed. But whatever, it's y'all's history, everyone records it with their own biases in it. :P

It was Geotal's Wrath BTW, and it was made a few days after Aerodu made the Ariel Eye. Unfortunately, both newsletters ended in disaster. >.>

The plan Nautica used? The alliance between the two clans was forged with several parties on both sides... actually it was more of a truce then a formal alliance. But yeah, there's no one sole creditor to it. If you want to know who's behind Operation: Blaze of Glory, you can thank me and Shodu for that. :P
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 29
7/29/2008 2:02:32   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Thanks for the contribution Ultrapowerpie but as leon lionheart is on holiday I don't think he will be posting for a few days.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
7/29/2008 8:19:13   
Ricobabie

stickied ^^
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 31
7/29/2008 15:56:46   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Thanks Ricobabie now we won't have to worry about it going off the bottom.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
7/29/2008 22:24:59   
Terrigenus79

woh, you guys have added a ton of stuff since i last checked.
AQ  Post #: 33
7/30/2008 7:01:45   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Well thank leon lionheart he has been very busy.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
8/3/2008 14:02:05   
leon lionheart

Whoo back from holiday and glad to see the thread is doing alright and yeah I admit some parts were overdramtaised but I think it's more interesting that way and nothing was overexagerated to the point of being lies and made up plus there was probably a lot more bad things that Geoto did in the past that I probably forgotten after all I tried to block out those memories.

Thanks for the comments guys and if anymore info comes btw if ya want you can pm me that info and I'll do my best to get it on the history page ASAP. Meanwhile I need to go get ready for the interview with the time team yep folks time team are doing a Geoto special (joke do not try to find the show on you're TV and if you did you need help!)
AQ DF  Post #: 35
8/4/2008 15:40:09   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

I have just returned from holiday myself, 3 1/2 hours early. Shame activity seem to have fallen but time to fix that. Do all you can to dig up any history leon lionheart I will have another look around the forums for an useful records myself tomorrow.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
8/4/2008 15:58:52   
leon lionheart

Cool and awesome you're back yeah I was wondering where'd all the people go but me have a plan since its off topic I'll tell ya about it on the clan council thread.
AQ DF  Post #: 37
8/4/2008 16:51:53   
Terrigenus79

Ya activity has died down but mainly because people have been away.
AQ  Post #: 38
8/7/2008 11:35:23   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

Don't worry, y'all will do fine, all of Paxia is in an ebb period right now.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 39
8/7/2008 17:07:26   
sacchi
Constructively Friendly!

Yhea, we all are :P

Igneus is trying many threads...some already got locked :P

But the ones who work, work. If you wish to use any of our ideas, go ahead :D
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 40
8/7/2008 18:41:34   
Terrigenus79

thanks sacchi.
AQ  Post #: 41
8/8/2008 4:58:39   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

We might just do that I will have a look later. Lets get activity back again.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
8/8/2008 16:59:46   
Findecano Nenharma

Wow, I am actually impressed. That is something I did not expect out of this. When I posted the thread "If the past is not remembered, did it ever exist?)" My goal was to produce a cynical thread showing what I considered at the time to be the ignorant remains of a fallen clan how little the know about there own clan. Now that I have returned from vacation, I see that a dedicated community still remains. This is an excellent (yet still incomplete) compendium of the history of Geoto. I originally expected not to get to involved, possibly even laugh at the pathetic attempts to assemble a lost history, but now that I see the genuine effort put in, I think i will compile a complete (or as close to as humanly possible) archive of the first era, including links to applying internet locations. Geoto really is fine without me or the rest of the founding council, so I will help you with the past so you can move on with the future. My contribution won't be instantaneous, so please be patient, but I will do what I can. Consider it a parting gift.

-Fin
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 43
8/8/2008 19:32:45   
leon lionheart

Yay rock on my fellow Geotian dude you won't believe how pleased I am to here that we are gonna get the download on the mysterious first era.
AQ DF  Post #: 44
8/9/2008 2:38:23   
Terrigenus79

why leave so quickly Findecano ? Or did you just drop by to get the past remembered as well as possible?
AQ  Post #: 45
8/9/2008 7:21:40   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

It would be a shame for you to leave Findecano Nenharma is there any specific reason?

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 8/9/2008 7:24:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
8/13/2008 6:19:38   
shenrai2000

huh?
AQ  Post #: 47
8/13/2008 18:05:37   
leon lionheart

Reading the first post on the first page may help to understand but if it's not that you're confused about then feel free to say what and we'll try to answer to the best of our abilities. After all helping and dispensing random useless trivia is what I'm here for.

~Did ya know an egyptian pyramid brick is the same size of an average door~
AQ DF  Post #: 48
8/15/2008 23:10:03   
ESamman15

Are you sure we lost the second clan war? I thought it ended in a tie.

Also, I remember that there was this whole controversy when PoV returned as clan head about him having a secondary in Lucian who fought against us in an event and something about threatining to leave unless activity increased.

< Message edited by ESamman15 -- 8/24/2008 23:41:21 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 49
9/18/2008 11:39:04   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=14752823 Here is a new thread by Ultrapowerpie trying to gather up info for an ultimate history thread I recommend checking it out if you have anything to add.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Geoto >> RE: History of Geoto
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition