Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Khaeldron Research Labs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Khaeldron Research Labs
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/23/2008 5:33:57   
some1random

Khaeldron Research Labs

Directions: Khaeldron -> Enter the lab on the left

Missions Available:
  • Mines
  • Khaeldron Prophecy

Shops Available:
  • Power Up!
  • Power Cell
  • Power Armor
  • NG Power Armor

NPCs:
  • Qjik'Han

Dialogue:
    First encounter:
    Qjik'Han: Hello, <Character>! Would you be interested in helping me out in a project?

After finding twenty pieces of Crystallized Dragon's Breath in Mines:
    Qjik'han: <Character>! We need your help! There is a problem at Arin-Ha's family mine! Please meet me there!

After you've completed Prophecy!:
    Qjik'Han: Hello <Character>! We must prepare for the inevitable Shadowscythe invasion! I hope my new Power Armor will help!

• Mines
    Qjik'Han: I need Crystallized Dragon's Breath from the Khaeldron Mines to construct a new type of mecha powercell!

• Talk
    If you're a member of House Runehawk:
    Qjik'Han: So, you are a member of House Runehawk at GEARS University?
    Qjik'Han: I have studied the Mechronomicon extensively! I have a great respect for the work of your house!
    Qjik'han: I too have been studying the hybridization of magic and technology.
    Qjik'Han: The design of the Runehawk Mecha is at the cutting edge of this field.
    Qjik'Han: I am currently working on my own mana-drive. Perhaps I could use your help...
    Qjik'Han: I have heard that you are interested in finding out the cause behind our current mine disappearances.
    Qjik'Han: I can get you research authorization to enter the mines if you would like to help me creat my new power armor.
    Qjik'Han: Perhaps you will find a clue to the disappearances there...

If you're a member of House Mystraven:
    Qjik'Han: Ah, <Character>. I have heard that you belong to House Mystraven at GEARS University!
    Qjik'Han: While I don’t particularly agree with the philosophy of your house, I do have a great respect for GEARS University!
    Qjik'Han: I have heard that you are interested in finding the cause for disappearances in our mines.
    Qjik'Han: Perhaps I can help… I can get you research authorization to enter the mines…
    Qjik'Han: If you assist me on my latest project, you may enter the mines…
    Qjik'Han: I have been following the mana-drive development at GEARS University very closely!
    Qjik'Han: I believe I can use some of their concepts in designing a new type of mecha called Power Armor!
    Qjik'Han: I would be very grateful if you would assist me.

If you're a member of House Wolfblade:
    Qjik'Han: Ah, <Character>. I have heard that you belong to House Wolfblade at GEARS University!
    Qjik'Han: While I don’t particularly agree with the philosophy of your house, I do have a great respect for GEARS University!
    Qjik'Han: I have heard that you are interested in finding the cause for disappearances in our mines.
    Qjik'Han: Perhaps I can help… I can get you research authorization to enter the mines…
    Qjik'Han: If you assist me on my latest project, you may enter the mines…
    Qjik'Han: I have been following the mana-drive development at GEARS University very closely!
    Qjik'Han: I believe I can use some of their concepts in designing a new type of mecha called Power Armor!
    Qjik'Han: I would be very grateful if you would assist me.

*Thanks to Ender_74, James Lu, ArchMagus Orodalf, and archie for their contributions!*

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 2/5/2012 9:44:25 >
  • MQ  Revisions: 1 | Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Khaeldron Research Labs
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition