Legendary Sidhe of Order
"A problem well stated is a problem half solved." -- Charles F. Kettering
You may have noticed that bugs has moved from 29 pages of threads to 1 page. This is because I went through and deleted everything that had already been reported and moved things that belong in the stickies to the stickies.
To avoid this having to be done again please follow the following rules:
0) Read all the stickies before you post a bug. Every single one of them, all the posts!
1) CHECK if the bug has already been reported, if it has your "me too" post is unnecessary (yes this means reading the sticky report threads). Report bugs in the stickies in preference to creating a new thread unless you have been told by an admin or moderator to post in bugs if some problem that is supposed to be fixed persists, look at the threads at the bottom of this forum, post in the appropriate topic down there, if and ONLY if no topic on the subject exists should you PM, a) A member of the KoO or b) A Help & Support AK to create a new thread about the topic . If it belongs in 2 stickies post in one and only of them do not make a new thread. If your bug does not appear to fit in any sticky then post it in the most similar sticky.
2) Do not respond with "That's not a bug" posts. AKs are welcome to edit such things in to the post though. Every few days I will be going through this thread and deleting all posts that are not bugs. You may however respond if you have a way to solve the bug, such posts are welcome.
3) No pictures! Links to pictures should be used instead. Also please do not use Bitmaps for the pictures. Convert it to a more space efficient type, such as JPEG or png.
4) If your bug is fixed please delete your post. I'll be going through and deleting all posts on fixed bugs every couple of days.
5) If your post mysteriously disappears see above.
6) If you're having a problem in combat list everything you have equipped. Many old reports were blaming the wrong thing, eg the weapon when the problem was the armour or vice versa.
7) Read all the stickies before you post a bug.
8) Please don't use sigs. Without sigs, it's easier to find the relevant information.
Edit - Failure to follow these rules may result in your post/thread being summarily deleted at worst, or moved to where it belongs at best.
< Message edited by Kalanyr -- 5/16/2007 8:33:35 >