Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Khaeldron Prophecy

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Khaeldron Prophecy
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/3/2008 17:24:15   
Sir Gnome

Khaeldron Prophecy

Location: Khaldron 'War' Button, Khaeldron Research Labs -> Qjik'Han -> Prophecy
Objective: Defend the Khaeldron mine from Shadowscythe invasion
Requirements: None
Release Date: 23rd July, 2008

Locations Available:
None

Missions Available:
  • Defend Mine
  • Treasure
  • Bossfight

Shops Available:
  • Power Armor
  • Power Armor NG
  • Power Charge!

(Rare)
  • Starship Swag (Khaeldron Prophecy)
  • NG Starship Swag (Khaeldron Prophecy)

NPCs:
  • Arin-Ha
  • Qjik'Han

Dialogue:
    Before defeating 100% (10 waves) of Defend the Mines:
    Arin-Ha: <Character>. Strange invaders have taken over my family's mine. Please help me drive them out!

After defeating 100% (10 waves) of Defend the Mines:
    Arin-Ha: A section of the mine has collapsed, revealing a secret tunnel! Will you please investigate?

After defeating 100% (10 waves) of Defend the Mines and completing the Boss Fight:
    Arin-Ha: Is it true? Are the Shadowscythe really coming to Westion?

Prophecy
    Arin-Ha: A few weeks ago, my family received a message from the Vul'Kharim.

Vul'Kharim?
    Arin-Ha: They are bird-like creatures that live in the desert attacking our trains and scavenging supplies for survival.
    Arin-Ha: They usually stay out of our affairs. It is quite troubling that they visited my family with a message...

Arin-Ha: They warned us about an ancient prophecy that was passed down among their people for many generations.
    Arin-Ha: The prophecy simply states The hand of the visitor shall awaken the sleeper and bring doom down from the stars.
    Arin-Ha: According to their belief, our family's mine is where this alleged sleeper rests.
    Arin-Ha: Now our mine is overrun with these strange invaders.
    Arin-Ha: To tell you the truth, this is all just a little bit scary. Could one of these invaders be the visitor from the prophecy?
    Arin-Ha: Please help me win back this mine. It has been in my family for many generations! We must stop these invaders at all costs!

• Talk
    Qjik'Han: EvilCorp must have been searching for that ship! It's a good thing you found it first!
    Qjik'Han: According to the data you took from the ship, there was a great war between Dragons and the Shadowscythe long ago.
    Qjik'Han: The Dragons won, but at a great price. They have not been seen in the galaxy for over 10,000 years.
    Qjik'Han: According to ship logs, that starship drifted through space, alight with Dragon's fire...
    Qjik'Han: ...until it finally crashed here on Westion... Lord Valoth was a captain in this ancient war.
    Qjik'Han: He must be a very ancient and powerful being... You seem to have caught his attention!

• Mecha
    Qjik'Han: The Starship that you found was infused with Crystallized Dragon's Breath! I used it to create my new Power Armor.

Thanks to ArchMagus Orodalf for info!

< Message edited by Thiefboy109 -- 2/5/2012 12:15:35 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Khaeldron Prophecy
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition