Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Housing, House Item, and Estate Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Housing, House Item, and Estate Bugs
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/12/2017 17:50:15   
gubgub

Has this bug been reported before? No

Type of bug: Bug

Character ID or Character Page Link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=61236493
Character Type (Adventurer, Guardian, X-Guardian): X-Guardian

What House/Estate do you own? Deren Mansion Estate
What item is having problems? Frostval 2016 Portal Painting
Item Type: Painting

Bug details:

When I go to the painting and click teleport I get taken to Zorbak's Hideout instead of the list of 2016 sweater zombie quests.

Did you clear cache? Yep
Did the bug happen again? Yep
AQ DF  Post #: 151
1/1/2018 3:57:44   
m4k1

Hi,

I got only 1 ggb each on both of my guardian characters with museum planted on each estate. Last month I received 2 on both characters.
Noticed this bug after opening 1ggb on one of my char and supposedly have 1 more. I checked my other character and it has also 1ggb to open only.
I already cleared cache on my browser and nothing changed.

character1
character2

Thanks!

AQ  Post #: 152
3/16/2018 17:18:23   
Zee Flametail

Has this bug been reported before? Not that I have seen

Character ID or Character Page Link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=5748144

What House/Estate do you own? Deren Mansion Estate
What item is having problems? Buildings/Estate

Bug details:

I have noticed with the new housing update that when I go to my estate and then depend one of my buildings that was invaded, after if I click the "Back To House" button I get brought to a page that doesn't not let me enter the house. I am still able to return to my estate or to town, but its frustrating that I can't enter my house to heal between battles defending my estate.

This does not occur however if I go to the estate and return without defending any buildings

Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
AQ  Post #: 153
4/5/2018 2:44:24   
Aiwendil

As an add-on to the above post, the problem also happens with the skycastle estate. The easiest workaround I can find for players is to enter and then leave the estate shop, and you will be back outside your house.
AQ  Post #: 154
5/22/2018 17:24:52   
OnuaNuva

Just replying that I just had this same bug happen. Which is weird because none of my estate items have been attacked for years until recently.

< Message edited by OnuaNuva -- 5/22/2018 17:25:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 155
5/24/2018 12:48:26   
KingEragon

Has this bug been reported before? Not that I have seen

Character ID or Character Page Link: http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=17746672

What House/Estate do you own? Skycastle Mansion Estate
What item is having problems? Invading system
Screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nzwxth3lxvv7b53/Bildschirmfoto%202018-05-24%20um%2018.30.25.png?dl=0

Bug details:

I have noticed that my building "Ye Olde Eatery" has been under attack even though I thought the whole point of getting a Skycastle was not to get invaded anymore. If I am wrong here, Im sorry that I posted this. I also have noticed that this was also the only building that was constantly under attack with my old Deren Mansion Estate. So I could imagine there is a problem with the building itself...

Did you clear cache? No
Did the bug happen again? It probably will.

Just a misunderstanding, the part about being attacked in reference to the house was just "flavor text" it had nothing to do with a new function. So it comes down to just not having enough guards, since eatery out lvls any other building it requires more guards.~afterlifex

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 5/24/2018 13:41:47 >
AQ  Post #: 156
7/22/2018 1:25:17   
Primate Murder

The housing's been nerfed to gain 1% interest every two weeks now.
AQ DF  Post #: 157
10/19/2018 17:41:21   
PD

On the skycastle estate, whenever you try to navigate through your portraits if you have a lot of them, the pictures will randomly scroll around and you have to wait until it stops scrolling.
Post #: 158
11/24/2018 10:17:28   
Windstar

The Skycastle Mansion Estate house keeps causing the game to freeze every time I click on the wall that has the paintings, every time I try to click on the right/left arrows that are under the paintings, the game just keeps freezing, I really hope that this issue gets fixed, because I can't use my portal paintings
to teleport to any place that I want to see.
The Trade Hut doesn't work at all when I try to trade resources in the Skycastle Mansion estate grounds, it works perfect in other types of houses, but this house seams to have bugs, it doesn't work at all, I don't know why.

< Message edited by Windstar -- 11/27/2018 20:43:54 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 159
4/3/2019 17:40:59   
Revanchist

I was invading some random player's house, and faced this Phoenix pretending to be a lvl 90 Incorporeal Banshee.
https://i.imgur.com/1i9jywh.png
AQ  Post #: 160
4/30/2019 16:45:20   
davesf989

My April Fools Painting is bugged. I did the Lazy River Quest. It logged the first minute that is it, no matter how long you let it run.

Not a bug. That's how the portal painting version works.~afterlifex

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 4/30/2019 16:51:39 >
AQ  Post #: 161
9/25/2019 5:46:05   
Tropix

The animation for the house guard Mighty Shadow Chimera is a little bit broken; the head of the snake on the creature's tail separates from the rest of the tail when viewed in the "House Guards" 'doghouse' in front of the player's home.
Post #: 162
1/27/2020 2:17:08   
ACA

I have the Deren Mansion Estate and for some reason my portal paintings don't work. I have everything up to date and have even tried clearing me cache.

I would wait for the paintings to stop moving,but when I click on one of the arrows the game crashes hard. By that I mean the whole page freezes. I can't even refresh the page. I'm forced to close FireFox and reopen it to play AQ again. When this first started happening I was able to refresh the page, but I still had the same problem. At first I thought it had something to do with the house update back in I think 2018. I did not think much about it and thought it would be fixed and it is now 2020.

I am a bit frustrated right now. I really hope the AQ team can get this fixed so I can access my portal paintings.

I am a X-Guardian Lv 150 and my characters name is Aaron The Ramleon Dragon.

Here is the link to my page: https://aq.battleon.com/game/flash/charview?temp=21948896
AQ  Post #: 163
9/20/2020 15:39:58   
J9408

Inaccessible Painting Event

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Inaccessible Event

Character ID or Character Page Link: 87197074
Character Type (Adventurer, Guardian, X-Guardian): Guardian

What House/Estate do you own? Forest Tent

What item is having problems? TLaPD 15th Anniversary Painting

Item Type: Painting

Bug details: I cannot "Teleport" to the event. There is no "Teleport" button. It is an empty space.

Should be fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 9/20/2020 19:18:47 >
Post #: 164
9/20/2020 19:12:51   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

The painting issues should be fixed now, via IMRy.
Post #: 165
2/8/2021 8:36:56   
Gipsy Danger

Can't Escape Neighbor's Balcony

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Graphical Error

Character ID or Character Page Link: 39689670
Character Type (Adventurer, Guardian, X-Guardian): Guardian

What House/Estate do you own? Skycastle Mansion Estate

What item is having problems? Visit Neighbor

Item Type: N/A

Bug details: When visiting a neighbor, an icon appears in the upper-right which allows you to hover to learn more about them. When visiting the balcony of someone else's Skycastle Mansion Estate, this icon covers the "Back" button that would let you return to the main room of the home. You can still click certain parts of the button, but players that don't realize this might get stuck and have to relog.

(Love the new estate btw. Thanks for the continued dev <3)
AQ  Post #: 166
1/23/2023 18:45:35   
WatcherCCG

Estate Buildings Won't Upgrade

Type: Glitch/Error?

ID: 4340982
Type: X-Guardian

Estate: Skycastle Mansion

Problem: Estate buildings won't upgrade

Every time I have tried to upgrade a building, the game spits an error at me, "Error upgrading building", after I defeat the worker battle. On additonal note, however, my stone, wood, and food counts are all displayed as "undefined", while energy is merely listed as zero. I've only just returned to the game this year, so maybe such an old character interacting with more recent contant might be having some sort of bad interaction?
Post #: 167
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Housing, House Item, and Estate Bugs
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition