Legendary Miss Fixit
Most of the time, this is caused by your computer losing its internet connection before/while you are trying to save, so please make sure that your Internet connection is working when you go to save.
If you get the problem repeatedly and your internet connection is up while you're trying to save, please post here - particularly if this happens EVERY time you try to save a battle.
If you are never able to save battles, first try all of these things to see if any help:
- Clear your temporary internet files, also called web browser cache. (you all probably have heard this a zillion times, but try again.
- Completely close out all browsers and restart your computer and try playing again.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Flash plug-in for your web browser.
- Try using a different character on your account, or make a new character and test with it.
- Try connecting on a different day of the week or time of day than you normally do.
- Try using a different web browser. Try Internet Explorer, FireFox and Opera if you are able to install them all.
- Scan you computer for any viruses, spyware, trojan software, or ad-ware.
- Try temporarily turning off your Anti-Virus software, Anti-Spyware, Parent Controls, Firewalls etc.
- Turn off anything else that might be interfering with your connection to the game servers. This includes any software or extra configuration that your ISP may have provided for you to speed up your net connection.
These next steps may not help you on your own computer, but will help narrow down the problem.
If you can play using your character from a different computer, then the problem is definitely specific to your own computer or internet connection.
- Try using a different computer at your home, school, library or office. A computer nearby where you usually play from.
- Try using a different computer at a friends house, or anywhere else where you know the other person uses a different ISP to connect to the Internet.
< Message edited by Aelthai -- 9/16/2008 12:25:59 >