Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Poetry~The Words in My Book-Poetry from the Mind [Comments and Critisism]

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Poetry~The Words in My Book-Poetry from the Mind [Comments and Critisism]
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/22/2008 20:42:55   
Silversword8

Here is the link to my poetry.

I'm a freshly approved poet and I hope you will enjoy my poems. Well comment away and what-not!

< Message edited by Silversword8 -- 3/9/2009 16:07:52 >
AQ DF  Post #: 1
9/22/2008 21:03:38   
Firefly
Lore-ian

I really liked Washer Work. Very amusing, and whether you intended it or not, I found it slightly satirical.

The Winter Song was also good. I liked the flow.

Hmm, all I really have to suggest is maybe more punctuation. In Washer Work, I wasn't very sure about where to pause in places.

Hope to see more from you. ;) And remember to explore lots of topics and structures. Happy poetry writing. ^_^

AQ  Post #: 2
9/22/2008 21:14:42   
SL

Like Firefly, I enjoyed Winter Song. The flow was excellent. And, my only suggestions are, more punctuation, and not rhyming just so it can rhyme. If you know what I mean. Otherwise though, good writing. Keep up the good work. ^^
AQ DF  Post #: 3
9/22/2008 21:20:59   
Silversword8

~On it! Glad you liked them and I'm glad to be an approved poet now!

< Message edited by Silversword8 -- 9/22/2008 21:21:21 >
AQ DF  Post #: 4
9/22/2008 21:53:36   
Silversword8

I added a new poem called Flavors of the World. I tried a whack at un-rhyming poems for a change. Well enjoy and I hope the topic is taken well as I tried to make an analogy with the whole thing. Enjoy!
AQ DF  Post #: 5
11/2/2008 17:53:07   
pollme

Winter Song is Beautiful. The flow is so calm, I used to hate winter, until today,(though there is no snow,) I come home read this and love winter even more. Beautiful. Flavors of the World is short, sweet, and something we can all learn from. You are amazing, truly amazing!

P.S.
Tell me when your poems are published!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 6
11/2/2008 19:47:56   
Silversword8

Thank you! I'll be making more, some deeper than others. Some I write for the sake of loving to write poems, others I write because of my emotion..Halloween poem coming soon!
AQ DF  Post #: 7
11/2/2008 20:04:08   
pollme

Great! I laughed the whole time!
All these Poems people write are amazing! I came to this section and started reading and everyone is so good!
Of Course It helps on a AE website, go AE! And Go Silver!
I just think this is so fun, reading poems! I can't wait for more!

< Message edited by pollme -- 11/2/2008 20:06:38 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
11/3/2008 15:21:15   
Silversword8

More will come soon, most likely different stlye, it's nice to try new things.
AQ DF  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Poetry~The Words in My Book-Poetry from the Mind [Comments and Critisism]
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition