Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Crypt, The

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Crypt, The
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/10/2008 20:15:46   
Resolute

The Crypt

Location: Amityvale (Books 1 and 2) -> Thursday -> Quests -> The Crypt
Level/Quest/Items required: None
Release Date: October 10th, 2008

Objective: Gather as many Sanguine Roses as you can for Thursday. The more you find the better reward you get! You can leave the quest whenever you want through the door you came in.
Objective completed: N/A

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(X) Dark Drinker
(X) Spirit
(X) Vampiric Ghoul
(X) Wisp

NPCs
None

Rewards
None

Gain access to the following shops:
One Rose
Two Roses
Three Roses
Four Roses

Dialogue
Thursday: <Character>! I've been looking for new flowers for my garden and I heard a rumor about a beutiful rose that blooms in the Crypt.
Thursday: The Crypt is a huge underground graveyard that's been hhere ever longer then town. It's very easy to get lost in.
Thursday: Do you think you could go in there and see if you can find me some of the Sanguine Roses?
Thursday: If you can find any I have some old weapons I can trade you. The more you find, the better weapon I can give you!
Thursday: Even if you can only find one rose, I'll trade you something. Two roses will be an ok weapon, three and I can trade you an even better weapon.
Thursday: If you manage to find four roses for me, I'll give you the best weapon I have! You can leave the Crypt whenever you want though.
Thursday: Remember, try and keep track of where you're going! There's only one door in and out of the Crypt!

You must now find roses in a dungeon that greatly resembles the 100 Rooms of Fiery Doom. After you find a rose: Sanguine Rose! The more of these you find, the better the reward you'll receive after you exit the quest.

Thanks to Chansey_15, Z.324, Andy8, The 13th and Stephen Nix.

< Message edited by Peachii -- 2/14/2015 22:03:56 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Crypt, The
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition