Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Mystery of the Falling Star!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Mystery of the Falling Star!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/7/2008 7:55:05   
Astral
Lost Star

Mystery of the Falling Star!
...and the Deadly Hallows

«Scene: Fields of Darkovia»

«You»: So where is this falling star that everyone is talking about??

«A star appears from the sky, falling all the way into Darkovia Forest, giving off a flash of light.»

«You»: Whoa! I better check that out.
  • Back to Mogloween! - Return to Mogloween, spoiling some of your candy at the same time
  • Find the "falling star"!
      2 BATTLES
      Ghost?
      Owl

Full Heal after battle #2
    «Scene: Darkovia Forest, with a burnt track»

«You»: Something tells me I'm on the right track.

«At the crash site is a cute little furball that appeared from a round capsule!»

«You»: Awww.... It's a little blinking wad of lint.

«After a short pause...»

«You»: Ahhhhh! It just purred at me! Well, whatever this thing is I can't just leave it here.
    «You»: I have to head back to town anyway. Maybe Sage Uldor can help figure this out.

You begin to travel back through the woods with this strange new creature. As the sounds of the night echo through the forest, you wonder if this journey was wise to do during Mogloween.

A rustling of leaves behind you seems to be getting closer. A low growl can be heard as a branch snaps. As you whirl around you are met with a pair of glowing green eyes.

«You obtain Gween as a guest.»«Scene: Battleon Inn»

«You»: Sage Uldor, glad I finally found you!
    Sage Uldor: Greetings traveler, come for some candy have you?
    «You»: Not exactly, I have a bit of a problem here. I was busy getting myself lost when I saw something streak across the sky.
    «You»: I followed to where I thought it crashed and found this furry critter. Do you have any idea what it could be?
    Sage Uldor: Hmm it does seem familiar, I believe I remember an old legend about furry creatures called gweens. I'm not sure though....
    Sage Uldor: The legend said something about them becoming evil little creatures called hallows. My memory is a little hazy, there is something you are never supposed to do.
    «You»: Really?? It's just so cute, maybe you are thinking of a different story about furry creatures falling from the sky.
    «You»: Wherever it's from it must've had a long trip, maybe it's hungry. Let's see if it wants something to eat.

«The gween gobbles up the candy floating above Sage Uldor's palm, and it's really happy and satisfied now!»

«You»: Awwww, he seems to love candy.

«The gween suddenly shoots up onto Sage Uldor's face, and Sage Uldor struggles to remove it. He manages to throw it off somewhere, but various parts of Sage Uldor's skin begins to bubble.»

Sage Uldor: Uuugghhh... I think I can recall what you are never supposed to do now....
    «You»: Uldor? You aren't looking so good. Something about your skin looks kinda... bubbly.
    Sage Uldor: That gween seems to have infected me with something while it was attached to my face.
    Sage Uldor: I feel very odd, my skin feels like it's crawling.

«The bubbles suddenly burst to reveal several small black creatures, before Sage Uldor collapses to the ground.»

«You»: Uldor what happened?!
    Sage Uldor: Those creatures hatched from me, it appears I was a host for the gween's offspring. You have to stop them before they can infest any more of Battleon!
    «You»: Don't worry! I'll hunt them down, and I'll look into getting some ointment for that skin issue.

«Scene: Battleon»

«After every battle, you play a mini game, where you are supposed to find where the Hallow is and click on it to capture it! Clicking on the Hallow leads you to the next battle. You receive a Full Heal after each battle.»
      2 BATTLES

«Scene: Outside the Guardian Tower»

1 BATTLE

«Scene: Plains around Battleon»

1 BATTLE
    «One of the Hallow flees!»

«You»: Oh no! One of them got away! Now I'm going to have to search for-- Hmmm... It's turning around...and it looks mad!!!!
  • Fight!«You»: Got that little bugger! How can something SO fuzzy be SO ugly?!?
    Mogloween 08

Weapons
  • Dead Leg
  • Wrapped Leg
  • Preserved Leg
  • Undead Leg Z
  • Undead Leg
  • Guardian Mummy Leg
  • Mummy Leg
  • Embalmed Leg
  • Dessicated Leg

Armors
  • Diretooth Form
  • Angry Diretooth Form
  • Furious Diretooth Form
  • Diretooth Z Form
  • Vicious Diretooth Form
  • Frenzied Diretooth Form
  • Wild Diretooth Form
  • Feral Diretooth Form
  • Rabid Diretooth Form

Shields
  • Scrap Frankenshield
  • Mishmash Frankenshield
  • Patchwork Frankenshield
  • Amalgamated Frankenshield
  • Compound Frankenshield
  • Composite Frankenshield
  • Conglomerate Frankenshield

Pets
  • Sweet Gween
  • Peppermint Gween
  • Chocolate Gween
  • CarameliZed Gween
  • Candy Gween
  • Gween

Sage Uldor: Excellent work! You got many of the Hallows and our little friend returned. But beware, surely more of these "innocent" little things are loose in town this Mogloween!
  • !!!

• Play again!
  • Leave - You return to Mogloween and some of your candy will spoil

Entry courtesy of whackybeanz!

< Message edited by Carandor -- 11/16/2018 4:26:54 >
  • AQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Mystery of the Falling Star!
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition