Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Become... a Dragon?!?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Become... a Dragon?!?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/22/2008 9:38:48   
Astral
Lost Star

Become... a Dragon?!?

Warlic: What about dragons? I do not see Galanoth anywhere... and I myself do not particularly care about them...

Gnuvain enters from behind Warlic

Gnuvain: Did someone say "dragon"??
Warlic: Our visitor here wants to know how to become a dragon! Can you believe that?
Gnuvain: Aaaa HAHAHAHA!!!!
Warlic: Hehe, yes, I know -- I could just barely contain my OWN laughter, Gnuvain.
Gnuvain: Oh no, my dear Warlic, that was not derogatory laughter-- I am quite happy! You see, I have been looking for test subjects! I need people to try out a new shapeshifting spell--
Gnuvain: --that will turn them into the most convincing dragon form EVER!!
Warlic: More convincing than even the REAL THING?! Why on Lore would you want to do that?
Gnuvain: Dragons are often as intelligent as WE are, and some even MORE so. In order to study them more closely we must BLEND IN better! So, what do you say, friend?? Choose a form you would like!
Gnuvain: It will be temporary, and I am only testing this spell until the end of the month, so try them all! One at a time, of course!
  • Thanks!

You get to choose between various elemental dragon forms and they are...

• FIRE DRAGON
  • DARKNESS DRAGON
  • LIGHT DRAGON
  • EARTH DRAGON

• No thanks!

Regardless of choice (with the exception of choosing none of the dragon forms)

You have been shape-shifted by Gnuvain into the form of a <<Element>> Dragon!

Gnuvain: Excellent choice! Now go try out your new body, and come back here whenever you want!
  • Okay!

Gnuvain exits

Entry thanks to whackybeanz. Rarity thanks to Mansk.

< Message edited by Scakk -- 5/15/2010 17:24:30 >
  • AQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Become... a Dragon?!?
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition