In Media Res
Halloween II: Electric Spookaloo
Bright Frostval Lights Z
Also see other Frostval Lights Z ( Tangled, «Normal»).
5,830 4,200 Z-Tokens
5,247 3,780 Z-Tokens for the first 48 Hours; then 2,915 2,100 Z-Tokens
Location: Valencia's Z-Tokens Shop
Element: «See Below»
Damage: 119% Base, Random, and Stats
BTH: +8 plus Stats
- The weapon starts with 24 lights.
- After each hit of the Special, there is a 50% chance of one random light being selected and burning out.
- It is possible that an already-burnt-out light is selected; if this happens, nothing changes.
- If 18+ lights are lit, then both hits of the Special are Light-Element.
- If 6-17 lights are lit, then the first hit is Light-Element and the second hit is Darkness-Element. Also, the weapon deals 120% Base, Random, and Stats damage.
- If 0-5 lights are lit, then both hits of the Special are Darkness-Element. Also, the weapon deals 110% Base, Random, and Stats damage.
- If the battle ends or if you unequip the weapon, the lights are reset so that none are burnt out.
A whip from a string of Frostval lights-- Only frost Moglins would think of that! The lights are fragile, as everybody knows, but as they break the damage will change from Light to Darkness!
Image from My Pain. Stats from My Pain and Uberdog. Numbers from Aelthai. Corrections from ~~~@@@, Valane, and Trans21.
< Message edited by BlackAces -- 6/8/2012 2:37:09 >