Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

TruthSeeker Journals: Clyde

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> TruthSeeker Journals: Clyde
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/27/2008 21:55:05   
Clyde
Legendary Artist!

This will be the place where I keep my Truth Seeker Character Clyde's inner thoughts, personal reaction to events, etc to stuff that takes place in the Role-play of the Truth Saga within the Dark Abode.

I'll get information about Clyde later, but for now this will be the index for the posts of sessions. If you're interested in joining the RP feel free to PM Me or even Fal since he runs it.

December '08
Camden, New Jersey - 12/27/08
War begins... - 12/28/08

< Message edited by Clyde -- 12/29/2008 3:44:24 >
Post #: 1
12/28/2008 4:32:47   
Clyde
Legendary Artist!

Saturday December 27th, 2008

Camden, New Jersey

We had all awoken from a sleeping spell brought onto us from some unknown person. It was stronger enough to knock out an entire party of Seekers and even bring down the Abode itself. By the time we came to we already wasted so much time. Whoever put the spell on us wanted to make sure we were out of the picture. Just as we set forth to take on the General in Camden, New Jersey more obstacles came in our way.

The Paladin of Souls was in some horrible nightmare, random people started coming and going into the Abode. The entire family of Hadin's started disappearing in thin air like they were being pulled somewhere. The General appeared out of nowhere, only to make things worse of course. He was something special alright, he became a lot more powerful then the last time we had encountered him. With a wave of his hand the General had the Paladin of Dreams very blood become ill with a higher amount of rusted iron.

I sat there helplessly, but what could I do? Run up to this-this monster and just take a swing? No. It would never be that simple, but as I watched him slowly attempt to take the life of a fellow Seeker I felt like I myself was being murdered from the inside. Somehow he resisted it, but was still under some nightmare. The General then took his exit like the coward he was, but soon enough someone else appeared.

Cerras...she was someone that I've never met soon appeared, but I could already tell she was someone who would cause trouble. Instantly she let a wave of electricity take out the Abode's electrical appliances and wipe Cy's memory. She taunted, she jested, she was a manipulative evil that disgusted every single one of my senses. Like the The General she disappeared.

Things, just weren't looking good for us. It was like the General was pulling out every trick in his slimy grasp just to either prevent us from making it to Camden, New Jersey or lead us to our demise. In the chaotic mess we were already in things again became what looked like a lot worse as we arrived in another random location outside of the Abode. People started arriving randomly this time they were more or less friends. Though this was not by anyone's choice, but in fact it was the General's own doing.

Reality exploded and soon we and everyone else not in the party were summoned onto the busy streets of Camden, New Jersey. Things were starting to become clear. The General planned on wiping every single character left in the tons of multi-verses. Even if it came down to him taking on the Dhe Ehm's themselves...

< Message edited by Clyde -- 12/29/2008 3:44:04 >
Post #: 2
12/29/2008 3:42:50   
Clyde
Legendary Artist!

Sunday, December, 28th, 2008

War begins...

...in Camden, New Jersey. "Welcome to Camden. Welcome to your demise." The General said ever so confidently. Suddenly more people began to pour into the battlefield, some looked friendly, others I was not so sure of. Though it seemed like a few people knew each other, but that was not what was important. Stranger or not we all shared something in common one way or another by the looks of things.

Eitak Razal, a time sage from the planet of Negerra was under the vile control of the General. Somehow he had managed to take her desires and turn them into a hate against the Seekers like we were an obstacle in her way. With her Chronomancy under the General's control he was able to bend the very foundations of time and by the way things were looking we were the only ones who could stop the General from his devious plot.

The General and Eitak started trying to convince Cy that we were actually his enemies and that we even killed his creator. It was definitely clever on the General's part since Cerras had wiped Cy's memory clean earlier on in the day with the electric shock. He was trying to corrupt the new slate that was the Android Cy. It almost worked too, until the General made the foolish move of bringing Wes in.

He thought he could get Wes to seal the deal and fool another seeker into joining his side. Instead Wes told Cy the truth, that we were actually his friends. To the General's surprise Wes was actually a Dhe Ehmn and works directly under Calvin. The General didn't exactly take this so well and ordered Eitak to increase the Delphi waves to pull in more people from alternative realities. A woman by the name of Naamah and another by the name of Avarie.

Everything was starting to fall upon Nivek's shoulders not only because he was the brother of Eitak Razal, but only Chronomancers could break the shield surrounding her. It was now a battle between siblings and of course I felt useless just standing here, watching. The laws of time seemed to have shattered and shortly enough an older version of Nivek appeared to aid us. They had but a few options to take Eitak out of the picture to end the first step of this battle.

The Niveks made their choice and decided to destroy the very planet they came from to break Eitak's connection. It was a hard decision to make, but Nivek(present) did what had to be done. After he had vanished and reappeared his own planet was destroyed by his own hands. This was a brave and courageous act by Nivek and he had more then impressed me, but a few other people as well. Eitak's shield broke and both Nivek(future) and Eitak had disappeared back into their appropriate time and place.

I was glad we had finally scored a victory of the General, now, now it's time for Step 2....
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> TruthSeeker Journals: Clyde
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition