Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Ballyhoo Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Ballyhoo Bugs
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/8/2009 10:42:52   
krishna49

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): glitch, graphical error

Before bug occurred: i was doing ballyhoo advertising

During Bug & details: I was watching ballyhoo and everything was going good till I got to the part where galanoth(spelling?) was fighting the dragon and it just keeps repeating the part where the dragon charges up its....darkness beam....thing.....
Did you log out and log back in? yup
Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again? sadly =(
Browser Info: Mozilla
Flash version: latest version

Operating System: Windows Black
AQ DF  Post #: 51
11/24/2009 16:54:47   
Bisser777

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Typo?

Before bug occurred: Logged in
During Bug & details: Ballyhoo's name was:
Ball;f100 for some reason...
Did you log out and log back in? yes
Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again? yes After another log-in
Browser Info: firefox updated last version
Flash version: 10.136...

Operating System: Windows XP

Link:
http://fr.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1214mu1&s=6
AQ MQ  Post #: 52
11/26/2009 16:01:59   
chicwitgun

Type of bug (go back to Ballyho button on ads fails to appear..... have to reload page and it kicks me back to login screen)

Before bug occurred: i was doing ballyhoo advertising

During Bug & details: I was watching ballyhoo and go back to Ballyho option doesn't appear
Did you log out and log back in? yup
Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again? yes
Browser Info: Mozilla
Flash version: latest version

Operating System: Windows XP

EDIT: How long did you wait?
There's about a 30 second timer before the button appears.
And the button will appear above the ad screen, if it's a third-party ad.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 11/27/2009 2:54:42 >
AQ  Post #: 53
11/27/2009 17:05:06   
chicwitgun

EDIT: How long did you wait? 3 minutes

There's about a 30 second timer before the button appears.
And the button will appear above the ad screen, if it's a third-party ad.

Plz I know all about the timer, it's starts on the SuperHero ad just happened to me again :p

No Ballyho for 2 days now

Just tried again on the Wizard ad, still no luck with getting out of the ads, waited 5 minutes this time, this really suxs

< Message edited by chicwitgun -- 11/27/2009 17:15:52 >
AQ  Post #: 54
11/27/2009 17:22:47   
chicwitgun

Now I don't know what to do as I get a message saying my account can't be found??

I just logged in 5 minutes ago?

I'm an X Guardian with a HUGE estate!! I've had an account for years! ACK!

Okay this is really weird, I got in on the free server

< Message edited by chicwitgun -- 11/27/2009 17:24:09 >
AQ  Post #: 55
1/2/2010 14:09:56   
sethhumphrey

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Game crash (actually it crashes flash)

Before bug occurred: Viewing Ballyhoo
Ballyhoo's name was: Interactive Airwick CORRECTION - NeutraAir
Did you log out and log back in? yes
Did you clear cache? no
Did the bug happen again? yes, several times but not everytime I see that ad
Browser Info: Firefox & Chrome
Flash version: 10.0 r32

Operating System: Windows 7

< Message edited by sethhumphrey -- 1/3/2010 16:04:17 >
AQ  Post #: 56
1/2/2010 18:48:08   
Nessa Ellensse

Windos XP
Firefox 3
Windows not sure

this is happening here and AQ Worlds the screen will freeze and then my web browser will crash
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
1/25/2010 18:14:59   
lonewulfy
Banned

Ballyhoo's ad for "Tec's Mechs" shows the female character's arm as a flickering series of skin-coloured circles. There also seems to be the arm fabric behind the circles, as well as on the shirt. Plus, the legs flicker, too.

< Message edited by lonewulfy -- 1/26/2010 1:09:50 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 58
4/11/2010 3:31:27   
cchris aka chris

i hope someone answers these bugs seriously all above havent been answerd, Aks GET TO WORK! my bug is that i opend the chest and it said undefined or undenied gold something like that and i was like what the hell. is it a bug or is that ballyhoo girl just being a mean person who dosent give out gold anymore? or does it mean i got a big amount of gold?
please help.
AQ  Post #: 59
5/4/2011 1:31:17   
Schwarzbart

I know its not a bug but having 2 of the 5 per day not apearing is a bit strange (the 3 other where for the BattleOn Games) and I dint know where to put it instead
Region: Germany
AQ MQ  Post #: 60
5/11/2011 19:35:26   
Stark800

It seems as though EVERY time I log into aq ballyhoo appears giving me the ONLY option to watch a video (theres no thank you button or w/e). when I finish the a, the go back to adventurequest button appears. I click it. After 10 mins theres still a gray screen............
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 61
5/29/2011 22:52:16   
Stark800

None of these bugs are being answered..
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 62
5/30/2011 13:11:26   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

I'm not sure why you are getting stuck on that grey screen. The game should be continuing from there.

For now, I've turned off the automatic "go to ballyhoo" after login.
That should help let you play.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
6/2/2011 22:29:10   
Stark800

I dont have a "No Thanks" button below "Open the Magic Chest" is that suppose to happen? (nevermind)

< Message edited by Stark800 -- 7/1/2011 13:26:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 64
8/15/2011 17:10:51   
Funny

Last 4 days - Darkovia problem and slow running- report in War/Quest Bugs forum. Today 15 Aug 2011- Ballyhoo, after few times, the screen goes black When video appears, i have to click on the screen by mouse to keep video moving. I have to click also on Ballyhoo screen to get the option visible.
When coming to town for random battle - screen will display withe monster, but I have to click on the screen to keep the battle going. Otherwise my character, monster will not move when fighting. Please, explain.
Post #: 65
2/14/2012 18:23:29   
Owmyfoot

Hi I bought the 2011 Calendar and I have redeemed the code successfully but when I try to buy chronomancer at balyhoo rewards I get the message "you must own the Artix Entertainment 2011 Calendar to buy items from this shop" please help
AQW Epic  Post #: 66
2/24/2012 2:18:09   
Jr

I'm having the same issues Funny is having with Ballyhoo. It seems like the Flash stops running, it won't keep running on ballyhoo and then messes AQ up. If I refresh AQ it'll work for 2 - 3 more views and then stops again. Also, since yesterday, I'm not seeing any Ads besides the Warpforce one. I thought it might of been my computer, but other flash games work, and other flash ads.
Post #: 67
7/15/2012 4:07:59   
Rillian

Having some problem with accepting ballyhoo rewards. After viewing the flash video etc, the game sometimes routes me back to the battleon town instead of the usual "You open the chest and find ****!" after I click "Click here to return to Adventurequest" or "Get prize!".

Closing the browser and reopening it doesn't really seem to help either.

I'm using Google Chrome on WinXP if that matters
AQ  Post #: 68
1/19/2013 6:28:28   
PanDuh

Got some battle tips from Bally to get some added EXP, got just enough to level up.

It says "Need 0" to level up, and the daily EXP limit won't let me gain an extra point to try and fix this, and now I'm stuck at 1 below 70.

The problem will solve itself when the server resets. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 1/19/2013 7:35:57 >
Post #: 69
1/19/2013 7:00:15   
Strange little dude

^ As far as I know that's not a bug. You can only level with exp gained from a battle. But your ballyhoo exp will still be there tomorrow and then you can level up after the first battle after server midnight
AQ  Post #: 70
4/23/2013 23:12:03   
jsrjohnny

K I found this weird bug, there's ads in a "suitable for all ages" game (AQ, which my seven year old nephew plays) for a different, M rated game. Fix this weird glitch please because I know AQ wouldn't do something like that... right?

< Message edited by jsrjohnny -- 4/23/2013 23:13:08 >
Post #: 71
4/27/2013 6:44:10   
ShadowReaper666

Bug: Whenever I go to watch an ad from ballyhoo and click "return to game" there's just a gray screen. Anybody???
MQ  Post #: 72
5/4/2013 21:57:32   
MP

I'm not sure this is the right place, but ever since I upgraded to my browser to IE 10.0.4, the Artix Game ads are running very, very, very slow.
AQ  Post #: 73
7/10/2013 18:41:26   
Red Dragon Archfiend

Type of bug hang/glitch

Before bug occurred: Doing Ballyhoo advertising
During Bug & details: After a few Ballyhoo cycles (typically 2-4), all animations "freeze" and only advance with a mouse click. This applies at all screens EXCEPT the actual advertisement..the advertisement advances on its own, and the 'return to ballyhoo' button appears after a normal wait.

The issue also extends to all animations in-game, once the issue has been encountered in Ballyhoo. In other words, if I exit Ballyhoo (after the issue happens) and try to play the game, animations only advance with a mouse click. This happens at every screen I've tried, including the logon screen, estate screens, etc. To clear this issue I must close the web browser.

If I go directly to the game (avoid Ballyhoo) I have not seen this issue.
Did you log out and log back in? Yes. Logout does not correct the issue. Must close the web browser and then re-open. The issue repeats after 2-4 cycles through Ballyhoo.
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes. Happens 100% of the time in Ballyhoo.
Browser Info: Windows Internet Explorer 10, version 10.0.9200.16635
Flash version: 11.7.700.224
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium, service pack 1

< Message edited by Red Dragon Archfiend -- 7/10/2013 18:45:45 >
AQ  Post #: 74
7/17/2013 2:25:42   
Rafiq von den Vielen

Type of Bug: Graphic/Glitch/Screen Freeze

Before Bug occurred: Watching Ballyhoo three times.
During bug + details: Doing the 4th Ballyhoo ad (the Become a Guardian! one) I clicked "Get Prize!", but then the game lagged for ~30 seconds, after that the reward for watching the ad would not load, plus the Ballyhoo bubble saying "Thank you for watching our sponsors advertisement" would rapidly flicker on/off speech bubbles as if she said/thought said sentence.
I have to refresh the page.

Did you log out and back in? Yep.
Did you clear cache? Yep.
Did the bug happen again? No, my other ads were not the Become a Guardian! one and worked fine.
Browser Info: Firefox 22.0
Flash version: Latest (I updated it like ~1 hour ago)
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Ballyhoo Bugs
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition