Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Frostval 2008

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Frostval 2008
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/13/2009 1:26:35   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

Slay Bells!
The Quest to Save Frostval

«Scene: Frostvale. You can skip this cutscene at any time»

Pibble: Bye bye, Chilly! Good luck! Come back soon!!
Chilly: Thanks Pibble! I'll do my best! I'm going to find a way to save Frostval!!!

«Chilly runs out of Frostvale and through a huge icy plain before reaching Battleon»

Chilly: ..................... *gasp*
Chilly: Hellllllp!!!

«The scene zooms in on Chilly, and you enter»

«You»: Did someone ask for my help?!?
Chilly: Well, not specifically YOUR help, but you will do!
«You»: Chilly! Well, thanks for making me feel so SPECIAL...
Chilly: You ARE special! You're the only person who showed up, after all!
«You»: So what's wrong, Chilly?
Chilly: Frostvale is in trouble!
«You»: Again!?!
Chilly: Of course, again! It's that time of year, isn't it?
«You»: Well... yes it is. So who is it this time? Sandy Claws? Frosty the Snow Golem? The Frost King? Nightmare Queen??
Chilly: None of the above! All of the other villages near Frostval have already fallen to a terrible enemy who calls himself -- KRINGLE THE BARBARIAN!!
Chilly: Frostberg, Froston, Frostville, Frostylvania, Frostead, Frostham-- even Frosthorpe-- They have ALL fallen to this big fat man in a red suit with a puffy white beard!
Chilly: It's HORRIBLE, I tell you-- HORRIBLE!
Chilly: Papa Moglin and the other Elders don't know where he is from, but some as close as we can tell he first came from the west!
«You»: The west? Are you sure? It sounds like someone who would come from the north... the North Pole, to be more exact.
Chilly: You have to stop him! You have to save Frostval!!
«You»: I will do my best. Hurry back to Frostvale and I will gather...oohhhh... about 10000 of my friends to help stop this Kringle fool in his tracks!!
Chilly: YAYS!!

«As Chilly leaves Battleon, you notice fires and smoke coming from Battleon. Chilly runs across the nearby plains, until he is stopped by Kringle the Barbarian!»

Chilly: eep

«The camera scans Kringle and his evil Paindeer»

Kringle the Barbarian: WhuahhaahhuhhaaaAAAaaaAAA!
Kringle the Barbarian: Thought you could get HELP in time, little blue floob! Wrong wrong wrong!! I already took Frostval-- all of your little blue floob friends are in my mountains RIGHT NOW--
Kringle the Barbarian: -- making bad, baaaaaad things!!! HuaawhhaaaAAAaahaaa!!!!

«The camera shifts back to Chilly»

Chilly: ............*twitch*.............
Chilly: Can I go now? Or are you going to have your reindeer eat m-m-me?

«The camera zooms out»

Kringle the Barbarian: Bah -- Go ahead and crawl away! Seeing you will be a pleasant reminder of the day I conquered your pitiful little village! And while I'm here, I might as well conquer Battleon!!!
Kringle the Barbarian: WhuahhaahhuhhaaaAAAaaaAAA!

«Frosty the Snow Golem, Sandy Claws and Zorbak enter»

Frosty the Snow Golem: Oh, can I help??
Sandy Claws: Me too!
Zorbak: Meh! I WAS going to offer my EBIL SERVICES, but since THESE TWO beat me to it, I think I will just RETRACT that offer!
Chilly: You can't retract the offer if you never made it, Zorbak. Duh.
Zorbak: I hope your ears get tied together! Meh-- I'll be back!!! And I'll show you all!!!

«Zorbak leaves»

Kringle the Barbarian: Okay, minions,-- first, get me a giant mug of hot cocoa! Throw in some baby Moglins in place of marshmallows, too! WhaahhaAAAha! Now let's get this party started!

«Kringle, Frosty and Sandy exit. You enter»

«You»: Chilly! I thought you were headed back home! What happened?
Chilly: I-- I think we are about to be invaded by Kringle -- right here! He's CRAZY, I tell ya -- CRAZY!!!
  • War!!
    WAR CAMP
    Kringle the Barbarian has come from the West Pole with an army of evil elves (Helves) and evil reindeer (?)! He has captured the Moglins of Frostvale and is forcing them to make evil gifts! And now, with help from Sandy Claws and Frosty the Snow Golem, he is attacking Battleon!
  • To Battle!
  • Special Mission!
  • Back to Town

Twilly: Hiyas! We need help to save Frostvale and the ice Moglins from the monsters!!
    Twilly: If you need to be healed I can help you.
  • Heal me please!
  • Let me handle this!
    Twilly: There you goes! All healed up!
  • Thank you!

Clickies!
  • Click on Artix the Paladin's face and he will join you in battle!
  • Artix will help you in battle!
  • Click on Galanoth the Dragonslayer's helm and he will join you in battle!
  • Galanoth will help you in battle!
  • Click on Robina Hood the ranger's face and she will join you in battle!
  • Robina* will help you in battle!
  • Click on Warlic the Archmage's face and he will join you in battle!
  • Warlic will help you in battle!
  • Click on Chilly's tail and he will join you in battle!
  • Chilly** will help you in battle!
  • This treasure chest can only be opened by a Guardian. Perhaps it contains armor?
  • You open the treasure chest and find Ice Salamander Rider Armor! Ice/Earth defense, and 2-hit attack!

*Frostval Version
    **Level 10 Version

«Guardians can refill their health potions by clicking on the potion bag, if they have less than 5 potions on hand»
  • To Battle!

1 BATTLE«Optional Full Heal»
    2 BATTLES
    «As Above»
    «After 500,000 monsters were defeated»

6 BATTLES
    «Optional full heal after battles 1, 3, 5, and 6. Monster list as above»

Chilly: I found Kringle's cave lair!! Follow me-- We'll go get 'im and save all of my friends and family!!
  • Yeah!!

«Scene: Kringle's cave lair. In the background, countless moglins are escaping»

Chilly: Hurry, everyone! Get out of here while you still can!
    «You»: Someone's coming! Chilly, you lead everyone out to safety -- I'll hold off Kringle!
    Chilly: THANK YOU! --- I mean -- okay, but I wish I could stay and fight, too!

«Chilly runs off, and Frosty and Sandy enter»

Frosty the Snow Golem: Get back here, you cute, cuddly little Moglins!!!! We're not done with you yet!
    Sandy Claws: That's right -- You still have a whole bunch of evil gifts to make!!
    «You»: If you want THEM, you're going to have to go through ME first!
    Sandy Claws: Agghh!! The cliche!!
    Frosty the Snow Golem: My ears!! The pain!!
    Frosty the Snow Golem: Heheheheheeee....
    Sandy Claws: We don't HAVE any ears, Frosty...
  • Fight!

1 BATTLE«Optional full heal. Kringle enters on his PainDeer»

«You»: KRINGLE!!
    Kringle: That's Kringle the Barbarian to YOU!

«The camera zooms in on Kringle»

Kringle: WhuahhaahhuhhaaaAAAaaaAAA!

«The camera zooms back out»

«You»: That laugh just creeps me out. Just WHERE did you come from, you big red weirdo?!?
    Kringle: I used to be a simple schlub who delivered nice toys to children... until a midnight-blue witch of great power showed me what EVIL felt like -- and it felt GOOOOOD!

«As you talk, the image of Visia slowly fades in»

«You»: It had to have been Visia the Shaper! She changes things and people into their total OPPOSITE!
    «You»: You need to fight her influence over you! Otherwise, I will be forced to humiliate you by defeating you in battle!

«Visia's image fades out»

Kringle: Humiliate THIS! I'm gonna pummel you into a paste, then mix you with some hay and feed ya to my PAINDEER! HuuuaaWWhaaahaha!!!!

1 BATTLE«Optional full heal»

• Fight Kringle!
  • Leave him to someone else

«Scene: Frostvale»

Chilly: You're baaaaack!!! YAY!!!!
    «You»: I made it out alive, and I see all of you did, too!

«Zorbak enters»

«You»: Zorbak!
    Zorbak: Meh! Yet again you have SAVED FROSTVAL!! Wait-- it's not over yet! What am I saying?!
    Chilly: But we got all the moglins back! We're all okay!
    Zorbak: But you still need to DELIVER the gifts! And they are STILL evil, warped versions of Frostval gifts -- You will have no time to change them back! Mehehehehe!
    «You»: We will have to deliver the evil gifts... but that won't be a problem! The Great Frost Wyrm's Reigndragons will help us!
    Zorbak: Meh-- Then I will take control of Kringle's remaining forces to stand in your way!! MEHhehehehehe!

«Zorbak exits»

«You»: I hate it when he does that...

WAR CHEST: Frostval 08 One
  • Play again!
  • Leave!

• Special Mission!
    Kringle the Barbarian's evil Elves are everywhere! Scouts have spotted a squad of Helves to the far north, herding several captive Frost Moglins to Kringle's caves! You must stop the Helves and save the Moglins!
  • Go!

6 BATTLES
    «Optional full heal after battles 1, 3, 5, and 6. Monster list as above»

1 BATTLE«You return to the War Camp»

Thanks to whackybeanz. Monster lists from Aelthai.

< Message edited by Carandor -- 12/10/2017 6:16:36 >
  • AQ  Post #: 1
    1/14/2009 0:28:28   
      Ianthe
     formerly In Media Res

«Scene: Frostvale. Robina and Chilly stand, surrounded by presents»

Robina Hood: Happy Frostval! Help save Frostval from mean old Kringle the Barbarian-- or if you already did, now you can help deliver the Frostval gifts in time for the New Year!
  • Save Frostval from Kringle the Barbarian! - Replay the first part of the Frostval 2008 war
  • Deliver Gifts!
  • Back to Town

Gift Delivery!

WAR CAMP
    The Moglin town of Frostvale in the north is where special items are magically enchanted each year. The good Moglins then take them around the world as gifts. This year, the shaper Visia has set loose one of her warped creations from another world: Kringle the Barbarian and his Helves! You have defeated Kringle, but now you must deliver the Frostval gifts before the New Year begins!
  • Deliver a gift!
  • Explore Camp
  • Back to Town

Twilly: Hiyas! It's time to deliver all the Frostval gifts! We only have until the end of the year to do it!!
    Twilly: If you need to be healed I can help you.
  • Heal me please!
  • Let me handle this!
    Twilly: There you goes! All healed up!
  • Thank you!

Clickies!
  • Oooooh, this present is going to the Guardian Tower. I wonder what is in it?
  • The Ice Moglins hail you a hero for saving Frostvale! Time to deliver some presents!
  • Nighttime in Frostvale is the coldest time of all. Dress warmly!
  • Presents ready to be delivered to all the Adventurers of the world!
  • Click on Artix's axe to have him join you in battle! He will replace any other guests.
  • Artix the Paladin joins you in battle!
  • Click on Galanoth's sword to have him join you in battle! He will replace any other guests.
  • Galanoth joins you in battle!
  • Click on Warlic's staff to have him join you in battle! He will replace any other guests.
  • Warlic the Wizard joins you in battle!
  • Click on Robina's bow to have her join you in battle! She will replace any other guests.
  • Robina the Ranger joins you in battle!

«Guardians can click on the potion bag to refill their health potions, if they have less than 5 on hand.»
  • Deliver a gift!

«You gain the ReinDragon Mount as a temporary armour. You fly across the icy plains, and accidentally strike down Granny as you fly towards a home»

1 BATTLE«Full Heal. You also re-gain the ReinDragon Mount armour, in case you switched to a different one»

«You»: That was no problem! Now to deliver the gift!

«You knock on the door, and it slowly opens»

!!!: Woah! Thank you so much! This is the best Frostval ever!
  • :-)
    «After 325,000 presents delivered»

1 BATTLE«Full Heal. Zorbak pushes in a treasure chest after his defeat»

Zorbak: mehehehe... They think they've beaten me and they're WRONG!! This will lure them into another trap! They ALWAYS go for treasure boxes!!!

«The Frostvale moglins enter»

Chilly: Hey you!! I don't THINK so...
    Zorbak: WHAT?? You can't stop me from getting my FINAL REVENGE!!!
    Chilly: Who said anything about US stopping you?

«You fly by on a Reigndragon, and drop a present on Zorbak's head»

Zorbak: ..........ouch..........

«Artix enters»

Artix Krieger: ZORBAK... You had better leave right now. Or you will not live to pull more ebil acts another day. STAY AWAY FROM THE NIGHTMARE REALM!
    Zorbak:: Well, if you put it that way...

«Zorbak flees»

Artix Krieger: All of the Frostval gifts have been delivered! Thank you all for helping to save this holiday season. You can get your own gifts in that treasure chest.
  • Open War Chest!

WAR CHEST: Frostval 08 TwoArtix Krieger: Happy Frostval to all, and may your wishes come true! Be sure to check your gift boxes when they open on New Year's Eve! Remember, you can get your Gift Boxes in the Guardian Tower ONLY until New Year's Eve!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Replay Boss Battle
  • Replay Final Battle with Kringle!
  • Back to Town

Thanks to whackybeanz.

< Message edited by Carandor -- 12/10/2017 6:16:53 >
  • AQ  Post #: 2
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Frostval 2008
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition