Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 49 of 83«<4748495051>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/19/2013 18:26:18   
W.A.R.Z.

Type of bug: Glitch / Graphical Error

Bug details: Big Red Button's Special overlays with weapon specials
Before bug occurred: I pressed the button on the armor.
During Bug: Both special attacks are done on the same turn, in one instance the enemy attacked between the two specials and in several others they occurred at the same time.
After bug: Battle continued as normal.
Item Bugged: Big Red Button
Other Equipment: Blade of Awe
Screenshot link: None
Character page link: http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=27139630
I have logged out and logged back in.
I did clear my cache.
The bug has happened several times and is reproducable.
Browser Info: Internet Explorer 8
Flash version: 11.7.700.224
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1201
6/21/2013 5:43:33   
thedarkened

While in Svadilfari's Oath, it paralyzed a monster for 3 turns. Isn't the maximum 2?

No. It depends on the monster's Energy resistance. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 6/21/2013 10:34:41 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 1202
6/21/2013 7:29:42   
Keno Chao

The Stalking Paw (90) doesn't trigger on Herdmasters. I'm assuming Herdmasters count as humans so the trigger should work, unless I'm wrong about that :L

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 6/21/2013 10:38:27 >
AQ  Post #: 1203
6/21/2013 8:17:56   
infuturity

quote:

While in Svadilfari's Oath, it paralyzed a monster for 3 turns. Isn't the maximum 2?

I don't see anything saying that the max is 2 turns...it will *usually* come out to 2 turns.

But, it depends on the monster's energy resistance. With a high enough %, the result of all the math could come out to over 2, and then you would have to round stochastically as explained in the info sub post, resulting in a chance of 3 turns.

I could be wrong, but I don't see any reason why it couldn't be 3.

^This. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 6/21/2013 10:38:41 >
AQ  Post #: 1204
6/21/2013 9:28:42   
thedarkened

^on the info subs, it didn't say it had anything do to with energy resistance. and IMR posted that only 1 and 2 rounds of paralysis are possible ;)

Yes, I DID mention that it depends on the monster's energy resistance. It's the third # point. I just said that in MOST cases, it'll be 1-2 turns. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 6/21/2013 10:39:40 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 1205
6/22/2013 2:52:35   
Fornever

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): The battle menu isn't coming up.

Bug details: I was fighting a mummicane and I think the paralysis messes up the knight armor's retaliation skill.

Before bug occurred: I was just fighting normally, and I decided to try and activate the knight armor's counterattack skill.

During Bug: The next turn, I was paralyzed by the mummicane, which normally means being unable to move at all. However, the counterattack worked as usual, doing damage. The mummicane attacked again, and things flashed very quickly on the screen and now the menu isn't there anymore.

After bug: Animations are still working, the menu just doesn't appear.

Item Bugged: Squire's Training Armor, I suppose.

I'm going to look for another Mummicane and see if I can try again.

Kam says that this is fixed. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 6/26/2013 20:20:26 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1206
6/25/2013 22:45:18   
darksampson

Swordmaster emblem doesn't work with Darklaw series.

Fixed the permanent versions. The temporary versions will have to wait. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 6/26/2013 20:22:04 >
AQ  Post #: 1207
6/26/2013 13:43:16   
draco512

type of bug (game freezes)

hello i have the squire's training armor and some of the time when i use the blade of retaliation skill the game gets stuck on the round when it is supposed to attack and it just stays there and i have to click off when that happens. why does it do that?
Post #: 1208
6/27/2013 21:33:27   
Shadowix

Ok, a bug I have recently encountered was when using the guardian trench ax on water creatures it doesn't due the damage it usually did when I bought it. It used to do damage using the element the water type was weakest too but now it only does water type no matter what.

Click on the weapon to toggle between Energy and Water. ~IMR

Ok, so the original ability was removed then? I haven't been on in quite a while so I hadn't realized it had changed

< Message edited by Shadowix -- 6/28/2013 10:50:32 >

影ix ♥ 怪盗
AQ DF  Post #: 1209
6/28/2013 15:00:34   
Tep Itaki
Friendly!

Restful Night's healing effect seems to be bugged.

The effect that puts monsters to sleep seems to have a more potent healing than the effect of just healing when the monster has 0 or less darkness resist.

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 6/28/2013 21:01:29 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1210
6/30/2013 0:12:14   
darksampson

Zardmaster's blade does not work with swordmaster emblem.

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 7/1/2013 21:59:31 >
AQ  Post #: 1211
6/30/2013 14:49:55   
derek413

its either one of these items thats broken scrumpsus bora'gee or ethreal shiend is broken because when i was versing the new void light monster in the free server void, i clicked the ethreal sheild's boost to protect against the sp attack from the monster and used scrumpsus bora'gee to heal and it healed nothing as if i used sp for NOTHING
AQ AQW  Post #: 1212
7/2/2013 19:29:21   
blackdagger988

Type of bug: Glitch.

Bug details:
The level 5 Poison Arrow Vial will not equip when the level 30 Sinister Curve is equipped even though the weapon meets the requirements of “bow.”

Item Bugged: Poison Arrow Vial lv. 5
Other Equipment: Sinister Curve lv. 30

Screenshot link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RKG4XFsYEDjAn_-uya2r_yrkk5XDmecVPKG29iYjryk/edit

Character page link:
http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=84773218

Did you log out and log back in? Yes.
Did you clear cache? No.
Did the bug happen again? Yes.

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 7/3/2013 12:28:48 >
Post #: 1213
7/3/2013 21:55:47   
darksampson

DragonFang Scimitar Z (and probably the rare versions) don't work with Swordmaster Emblem. Beam Staff series doesn't work with Staffaster Emblem.

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 7/5/2013 22:36:02 >
AQ  Post #: 1214
7/4/2013 10:44:25   
Elemental Magician

Not sure if someone has said this or not, but Umbral Naginata doesn't work with Sword Master Emblem.

I only thought I'd point this out since Naginata is, in a way, a type of sword (just with a really long handle).

It's currently marked as a polearm. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 7/5/2013 22:39:08 >
AQ  Post #: 1215
7/4/2013 23:14:53   
derek413

when i used legendary shadow crystal, it says error-monster NAN not recognized or something like that it happens sometimes and it is repeatable it is set to minotor day so it is probably not able to work with other days. my equipment was clover power armor, custom weapon,bac-ler, and overlord's reincarnation pet
AQ AQW  Post #: 1216
7/4/2013 23:22:21   
dragonfire1423

@EM: It's made to be a spear in-game, though it may be a sword IRL... Still seems like a polearm though.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1217
7/5/2013 13:56:08   
iPlay

When I go into a shop and click inventory, the 6th weapon I try to rearrange is stuck in place. It can be moved up into the 5th slot, but the weapon taking its place cant move down into the 7th or 8th slot or into my storage, making it impossible for me to get weapons out of storage and into my inventory & vice versa.
Post #: 1218
7/6/2013 4:47:22   
darksampson

Tentei (sword, edge katana etc.) series and Sword Of Over X000 Truths series do not work with swordmaster emblem.

The secondary attack of Golem Summoner Robes (the mini golem attack that uses CHA) does not work with element shifting weapons. For example Arctic Tempest still does ice when it is switched to wind. Bronze edge does not element seek against earth monsters. Dragon blade does not do harm/void damage against dragons.

< Message edited by darksampson -- 7/6/2013 7:00:47 >
AQ  Post #: 1219
7/6/2013 21:53:28   
Masada1962

For some reason my class continues to register as a Shadowslayer, even though I have tried on several occassions to to go to the nighthunter class and do the training over again,. As you are aware you are offiialy a Nighthunter after you have completed level one. Once i do that my class does change ver to Nighthunter, but as soon as I log out and in agai, it is back to shadowslayer. I have tried this on several occassions, both prior to capping and after capping, and even again after midnight. Just does not want to sem to work. Has anyone else had this experience?

< Message edited by Masada1962 -- 7/7/2013 20:53:12 >
AQW  Post #: 1220
7/7/2013 14:28:22   
derek413

stalking paw weapon does not work with umazen but im pretty sure their humans but it dosen't look like its triggering

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 7/7/2013 18:29:48 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 1221
7/8/2013 21:33:11   
ThaBushranga

Has this bug been reported before? (I searched for an hour and found no report.)

Type of bug /Armour/Effect/

Bug details:
Before bug occurred: I used the squire's training armour blade of retaliation and was affected by an alpha werewolf's primal fear.

During Bug: The alpha werewolf attacked me after I lost a turn to either the paralysis or blade of retaliation.

After bug: The battle UI did not appear and neither my enemy or I could act, I was forced to restart.

Item Bugged: Squire's Training Armour
Other Equipment:N/A
Screenshot link:N/A
Character page link:http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=74818456

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Mozilla Firefox
Flash version:(Not sure/The latest at this post time)

I cannot give any educated imput as to what caused this problem but my first guess is that blade of retaliation only works on the turn after you cast it, so getting paralysed on the turn you were meant to attack causes some scripting error. I am not certain if this is a bug with the armour or the enemy I was fighting.

I would also like to report a small glitch with the sawed-off gunblade, if you activate ranged mode and the boosts, and then switch to a different armour, you will always do the rare melee special where you do the ranged attack which can be increased by the boosts in melee form. I don't know if this has already been reported, so I did not make a reply exclusively for this.
Post #: 1222
7/11/2013 18:55:43   
Darius

Type of bug: Weapon/Misc/Effect

Bug details:
Before bug occurred: I logged in, bought the new weapon, and went to test the weapon out against the combat practice trainer.

During Bug: I tried equipping Sword Master Emblem with the new Aqvarius, and it spat back the "this is not a sword" message, when it clearly is.

After bug: I relogged and tried again, same thing. Cleared my cache, same thing again.

Item Bugged: New updated Aqvarius
Other Equipment: Sword Master Emblem
Screenshot link: Don't have a program to take screenshots with.
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=18378907

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Chrome v.27.0.1453.116 m
Flash version: 11.7.700.225

Edit: Cleared cache, bug persisted.

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 7/12/2013 7:21:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1223
7/11/2013 20:56:33   
darksampson

Revamped Aqvarious does not work with swordmaster emblem.

Also Tentei, Sword of X000 Truths and Golem Summoner Robes still haven't been fixed (not to be rude or anything, but the Summoner Robes glitch is especially annoying when using DB against dragons)

Fixed the weapon category bugs.

The Robes + DB thing looks intentional (it's a guest attack, not a weapon attack, so you don't apply weapon effects). I'm not sure about the Robes + other weapons. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 7/12/2013 7:24:55 >
AQ  Post #: 1224
7/12/2013 8:28:22   
axbxcxdx

unholy water level 37 doesnt seem to do damage.. there is no sound effect that my attack missed, and no sound if it hit either.. the attack animation occurs and that's that..
i would also like to add that element switching weapons like icy wind doesn't work with wizards robes..

Fixed the first.

The second is apparently intentional. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 7/21/2013 14:41:51 >
AQ  Post #: 1225
Page:   <<   < prev  47 48 [49] 50 51   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 49 of 83«<4748495051>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition