Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 6 of 82«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/21/2009 16:53:14   
Uchiha Itachi

the item Granemor Captain's Helm, while equiped with Fujin Armor [all kind of] get bugged and freeze the game.

i find it out a while ago, also i noted that it does not happnds only with me, or only in my computer.. i tryed it on a lanhouse,my laptop,my computer, also a friend tryed, same thing.

so this is a bug.

Sorry! , this is an known bug.

< Message edited by Uchiha Itachi -- 1/24/2010 19:59:49 >
AQ  Post #: 126
3/21/2009 17:03:57   
Uchiha Itachi

i forget to say!

when you are fighting with Bruce the Soralag (Dragon, Drakel) , and you use Shape Mana[ArchMage Research III ]

you will get instant Killed!

i don't know if its a bug, but it happends to me and i tested it 3 times and all the 3 times i get instant killed [note, i used it with FULL HP (1115 HP) so thats it, hope i helped

That probably depends on what you have used earlier in the battle - for example, King's DuaLight's Special will cause this. It'll be fixed when Void Damage is fixed. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 4/10/2009 16:04:44 >
AQ  Post #: 127
3/23/2009 18:37:38   
Hush

^did you get a percential heal before using the spell, apparently that is what causes the shape mana instakill bug, or so I've heard.
Post #: 128
3/25/2009 2:51:19   
Locos_Docos

Yep, when having an HP (MP?) percentile drain happen on a monster during battle and then use the Shape Mana spell (any level) later on during that same battle, you'll be instantly killed:
Game. Set. Match.

I'm amazed that the bug hasn't been worked on yet. The first time it was reported was on January 16th, and people are still reporting about it!

This will be fixed as part of the big effort to fix all Void damage - a lot will be converted to Harm, the rest will be made to play nicely together. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 4/10/2009 16:06:02 >
AQ  Post #: 129
3/25/2009 13:54:55   
wolfeyes

Bug details Golden Dragonslayer Eclipse armor has a max class level of 7 abilities for armor skills. Changed armors to the Elite Dragonslayer armor and it went back to my class level of 9

Before bug occurred:
Could use skills with one armor, just not the other.

During Bug:
Unable to use dragonslayer skills above 7th level using eclipse armor
After bug:
able to go to a lower grade dragonslayer armor and use skills.

Item Bugged: Golden Dragonslayer Eclipse armor
Other Equipment:
Screenshot link:
Character page link:

Did you log out and log back in? yes
Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again? yes
Browser Info: firefox
Flash version:

Not a bug. The Golden DS armors are 3/4 DS Level + 1/4 VS (VampireSlayer) Level. You need to train VampireSlayer. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 4/10/2009 16:06:55 >
Post #: 130
3/26/2009 19:38:50   
waldog

I was doing the new Bloodline Quest and won the first time threw, and got the new Tentei Razor. I went back again to try it out on the new void Golem. When i attacked with the TR it did the first attack ok,but then it just kept attacking the VG and after the VG hit 0-life it kept attacking and you couldn't stop and the attack menu never came up and the game just kept attacking the FG had to close my browser and bail, so i did the usual clearcache and all and tried again with the same results.

Item Bugged: Tentei Razor
Other Equipment:
Screenshot link:
Character page link: under avatar

Did you clear cache? yes
Browser Info: IE8
Flash version: latest
AQ  Post #: 131
3/26/2009 20:45:03   
Azami
Legendary AdventureGuide!

I had the same thing happen to me. The only thing I have to add to waldog's bug is that the menu stayed up for 2-3 turns after his HP hit 0. So I might have been able to win. But then it disappeared and kept looping.

I also have a screenshot: Tentei Razor Bug
DF  Post #: 132
3/27/2009 16:26:38   
infuturity

Item: Everlasting Guardian Gumn
Problem: Entanglement effect doesn't seem to work on Earth monsters.

I have battled a number of earth-based monsters now, and used the spell on the following (and I may be forgetting some)

Herd Boss
SuperMegaUltraGigaWorm
Bruce the Soralag

In these middles, I didn't miss a single hit of the spell (5 casts a battle), and have yet to entangle any of them even once. I understand the application of real-life luck to the game, but it seems like something is definitely up with this spell and earth-based monsters.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Add MegaBURP to the list!

EDIT #2: Ok, it finally activated on a Sneak on a Plain of all things, but still...

The spell doesn't even KNOW what element the monsters are. However, it's a STR-based save, and Earth monsters tend to have high STR. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 4/10/2009 16:08:52 >
AQ  Post #: 133
3/28/2009 19:24:39   
Icemoh

rite bascially i just got archmage research 2....and wenever i seem to use it (shape mana) with divine magic it instant kills me......even i think its happened without divine magic sometimes

i cleaned my cache restarted etc etc still happens

this seems to happen alot and its with pretty much every monster for me wen i use it with div magic

im gna sell it and get the lightning rod lol

Please don't double post.

That probably depends on what you have used earlier in the battle - for example, King's DuaLight's Special will cause this. It'll be fixed when Void Damage is fixed. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 4/10/2009 16:09:51 >
AQ  Post #: 134
3/29/2009 0:49:24   
Calvat

I seem to have found a bug...

But, when wearing Lich Armor (Did this with Abyssal Shank.), when the weapon's Special activates, click spamming the activation point (The globe for Abyssal Shank.), activates the elemental trigger; But also makes all three attacks on Terror that one element.

Special Activates; Spam Elemental Trigger; Terror's all three attacks becomes the one element that's triggered (In Abyssal's case, Light) with the additional effects (Lowering combat defenses and Freeze)

You might not have to spam the elemental trigger point. Just have to with Abyssal Shank. Wont let you change element during special (Unless spammed; Aka the last second of the special)

< Message edited by Calvat -- 3/29/2009 1:00:03 >
AQ  Post #: 135
3/30/2009 0:41:54   
liger 03

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): glitch

Bug details: The level 10 attack (Dragonheart Strike!) of the Dragonslayer/Elite Dragonslayer armors will occasionally fail. Horribly.
Before bug occurred: Armor seemed to act fine.

During Bug: I'd perform a basic attack (like pressing the Attack button) and the enemy would IMMEDIATELY attack, before I even finish! Talk about impatient. To make matters worse, the moment my attack finishes the attack/spell/exc bar would appear and when HE finishes it'd dissappear. Permanantly.

After bug: If I didn't click "attack" before the enemy finished, I would be stuck in an "attack scene" except both sides would be using their idle animations.

Item Bugged: Dragonslayer/Elite Dragonslayer
Other Equipment: Light Dragon Blade, dragonslayer shield, have used BoA, IronThorn, Eye of Naab, and Stollen Maul.
Screenshot link:
Character page link: Look down.

Did you log out and log back in? Yes. It behaved fine, UNTIL I did it again.
Did you clear cache? Yep. Reset my whole comp, too.
Did the bug happen again? Oh yes.
Browser Info: Internet Explorer
Flash version: 10.0.12.36

EDIT: It seems to be related to Poison Weapon. I just tried using it, turning it off, and then using DhS. It replicated the bug. When I used it to finish off an enemy, it even said I ran away from the battle! (in spite of the dead dragon before me)

I know exactly what's causing it - it's the Light Dragon Blade. The Elemental Dragon Blades are horribly buggy. It WILL be fixed, I just can't give you a date. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 4/10/2009 16:11:52 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 136
3/31/2009 16:51:21   
Kashoku

Bug details: No Weapon
Before bug occurred: Jagged Peak.

During Bug: The Weapon is not listed, I Know it an't because they took it off, because it was never there.

Item Bugged: Intense Flare Flayer

Did you log out and log back in? Yes.
Did you clear cache? Yep. Reset my whole comp, too.
Did the bug happen again? Oh yes.
Browser Info: Internet Explorer
Flash version: 10.0.12.36

There are three different Jagged Peaks shops, which appear at random. You may need to go back a number of times, until you get the right one. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 4/10/2009 16:12:56 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 137
3/31/2009 17:06:32   
Bosno

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): glitch

Item Bugged: Leprechaun Power Armor

Bug details: Melee isn't converted to Ranged

Before bug occurred: nothing

During Bug: as said in the Bug details

After bug: nothing more

Other Equipment:
Weapon : The Liquefactor
Shield : Eye of Naab
Pet : Spirited Hanuboy
Screenshot link: http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bugden.jpg
Character page link: Bosno

Did you clear cache? yes
Browser Info: last Firefox (3.0.8)
Flash version: last one

< Message edited by Bosno -- 3/31/2009 17:07:36 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 138
4/3/2009 11:56:51   
COMPACTER

Weapon Bug, regarding Attack.

What weapon/'s?: Loco's Blessing.
What happens?: The healing spell does not heal, i see the symbol and the amount but i do not get healed that amount why?.
When does it happen?: All the time since i bought it on april fools.

Put on weapon; use and the healing symbol shows with damage and i do not get healed that amount.

Character: COMPACTER
Build: X-Guardian
AQ  Post #: 139
4/4/2009 12:51:32   
Kori

I found a bug with the Gecko Armor and the Whip.

When both are equiped, attacking causes the game to freeze. I first found it in the Blarney Wars Quest, I had the Great Forest Axe and Green Power Armor temp items at the time, in addition to having the Glave Shield equipped. I logged right back on and got the same result going directly into a random battle. I don't remember what time or how many people were online at the time so I tried again:
Login
Battle Monster
Armor > Gecko Armor
Weapon > Whip
Attack > Attack animation plays, whip comes back...
Game Freeze!

Windows XP
IE 7.0.5730.13
Flash Ver 10.0.12.36
People Online 9994

Yep, the Whip is buggy. Or maybe it's the armor. Either way, that one is known. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 4/10/2009 16:14:01 >
Post #: 140
4/4/2009 13:22:38   
Eliminate
Banned

Might be a coinsidence, but the game usually glitches when i use my Light Dragon Blade..
Such as (Bold points on the list means i got a picture of it):
- Pets and Guests attacking when its the monsters turn or mine, or just keep attacking and never stops
- Skipping my turns
- Skipping the monsters turn(No need to fix this glitch :P)
- No attack menu
- Even if i have 0 hp i can still attack until i get hit again.
- Even if i win, it says "Failure, You ran away" or i die of nothing.

- No turns, the monster just attacks when its not its turn OR i can keep attacking several times even when its not my turn OR both

I dont got pics of all of them, and im just to slow/lazy to get them..

I usually have Elite DragonSlayer and Golden Dragonslayer Eclipse equiced when this happens.
The bug happens everyday with that sword
Flash version 10
I got auto clear everything when i close mozilla.
Windows XP
Char Page

Yes, the Elemental Dragon Blades break new Class Armors horribly. It;ll be fixed ... probably when the Dragon Blades are swept. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 4/10/2009 16:14:52 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 141
4/4/2009 23:48:18   
LanceX2

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch

Bug details: GDSE Armor skill reset back to 8 Skill Level, even if I buy another armor it won't be fixed. Other armors like EDS work fine
Before bug occurred: Was before DS update

During Bug: The last two skill levels locked up and are all messed up

After bug: Still is there

Item Bugged: Golden Dragonslayer Eclipse
Other Equipment: All items
Screenshot link:
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=17048256

Did you log out and log back in? Yes, I've tried it a lot
Did you clear cache? ? I guess
Did the bug happen again? Yes, it won't go away, even if I buy a new armor
Browser Info: Latest Firefox version, 3.0.8. I think.
Flash version: Abode Flash Player 10

Not a bug. The Golden DS armors are 3/4 DS Level + 1/4 VS (VampireSlayer) Level. You need to train VampireSlayer. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 4/10/2009 16:15:26 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 142
4/7/2009 23:44:04   
Iix

Not really sure where to post this message. I was in the middle of the Weapons of Salvation quest, I had 20 Health and 35 mana potions. I noticed after fighting Epheel that I now had 5 health and 6 mana potions. Shortly before battling Epheel, I opened a potion box that gave me three mana potions. That's the only thing I can think of that might have affected me.
Anyway to fix this? Any idea how it happened? Am I just out of luck as far as getting my potions back?
Thanks
AQ  Post #: 143
4/10/2009 15:18:37   
Lord Athor

The new z-token carrot gun wont load.

Sure won't. I've passed this on to someone who can fix it. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 4/10/2009 16:19:12 >
Post #: 144
4/12/2009 18:08:35   
Bratac

Not sure if its monster or healing spell related so I am going to post it in both places.

Monster in question: Shadow Mistress Elisabeth (130)

Players setup:
Armor: Golden Plate
Weapon: Sila's Staff
Shield: Sackelberry Special
Item: HoRD

Bug: First some players noticed (so did I) that healing is very low when you battle her. During last battle, on the last 2 casts Heal Mortal Wounds healed me 95 and then 108

< Message edited by Bratac -- 4/13/2009 21:20:40 >
AQ  Post #: 145
4/17/2009 14:05:16   
str0pin3l

hi, i am an X-Guardian, name is Dark Phoenix,lvl 51,dragon slayer class.At Dragonstone it says that i am a level 4 dragon slayer but when i look at my armor skillz i saw that i am a level 3.Can someone help me? http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=31505262
AQ  Post #: 146
4/17/2009 15:54:05   
alexefb

eye of naab heals mana of spells cast using lightning rod (chain lightning, shocking burst and ball lightning)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 147
4/18/2009 22:24:35   
falcon396

I'm not sure if this should count as a bug, but when I use Levitation! on any wizard robes, I levitate any element (of course, depending on the environment) but wind. I checked the wizard class thread on the encyclopedia and it shows an image of a wind levitation on a Zard X 3 but when I did that, it did earth levitation. I've never used wind levitation in all my time using the wizard robes
Post #: 148
4/19/2009 19:41:34   
warra

this ones about the mirror shield from the devourer final battle. the effect isnt working. ever. they are expensive and the defense isnt worth it without the effect. this has gone on a long time and i would like it if this was fixed.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 149
4/21/2009 8:07:48   
Bosno

quote:

Item Bugged: Leprechaun Power Armor

Bug details: Melee isn't converted to Ranged

Before bug occurred: nothing

During Bug: as said in the Bug details

After bug: nothing more

Other Equipment:
Weapon : The Liquefactor
Shield : Eye of Naab
Pet : Spirited Hanuboy
Screenshot link: http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bugden.jpg
Character page link: Bosno

Did you clear cache? yes
Browser Info: last Firefox (3.0.8)
Flash version: last one

Sorry to bother everyone, but any news about this?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 6 of 82«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition