Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 77 of 77«<7374757677
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/8/2019 11:29:46   
lolerster

Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports. No

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Graphical

Bug details: After clicking Attack while wearing Insightful Armor of Awe and Book of Burns, the top spell, Big Blaze, is cut off from the screen. I assume this is an issue with other armors that have large models as well.
Before bug occurred: Entered battle, switch the Insightful Armor of Awe and Book of Burns. Click attack.

During Bug: The top spell is not shown.

After bug: --

Item Bugged: Book of Burns
Other Equipment: Insightful Armor of Awe
Screenshot link: https://imgur.com/a/GGZDqAK
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=6357255

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Google Chrome Version 75.0.3770.80 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash version: 32.0.0.192
AQ  Post #: 1901
6/14/2019 4:59:57   
Sqwall

Item Bugged: All Pixel items (from all categories)
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=147442

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes(Also tried it on a different PC that is not mine)
Browser Info: Mozila Firefox latest version (64-bit)
Flash version: 32.0.0.207

Description: All of my Pixel items from all categories are lvl 10 instead of 150 lvl.
Notes: I have no idea when and how this happened. Lately i haven't been around much. I saw this maybe a month ago but didn't have time to do anything about it and was hoping it's a bug that will get fixed for everybody. I see i still have lvl 10 version of all items. So the info given might not be correct for whenever that happened - could have been months ago for all i know. This info is true at present date.

EDIT: Actually i would ask to have a good look trough my inventory. It is actually quite the mess and MUCH worse than i though. I was scrolling trough my stuff and i see any items with minimum versions...And i should have best version for all of them. I will try to check the others tho i probably wont have the time to them in one go.
Weapons: Dainashini lvl 10, Guardian Magic Block Hammer lvl 15, Bee Bee Gun lvl 10, Moglord Axe lvl 5.
Armors: Full Metal Santa lvl 5, Chillax Crusader lvl 10, S.A.N.T.A. lvl 5
Shields: Hand of Chillax lvl 10, Moglord Shield lvl 5, V.I.X.E.N. lvl 5
Spells: D.A.N.C.E.R. lvl 5, Guardian Gnome Stampede lvl 15, Trivial Award lvl 5
Pets: Legendary Soluna lvl 10
Misc: B.L.I.T.Z.E.N. lvl 15, don't know if the signs (would, water, fire, bronze, stone, iron) are supposed to be lvl 0, if memory serves they weren't lvl 0 before.

Of course all Pixel Items too.
That's what i found after a quick look. Could please someone have a good look at this because it's a big issue for me.

Thanks in advance.

< Message edited by Sqwall -- 6/14/2019 8:35:07 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1902
7/4/2019 21:33:23   
J9408

Weapons Bug.

Winds of Change Tome Spell: Vacuum Blast.

The Spell Causes the game to crash, more specifically freezes everything in the middle of animation.

This occurs in the Game Launcher and the Flash ver for browser.

This does not always happen. From my experiences the chance of it occurring is higher when the player is using a pet and guest.

Did you log in and out? Yes.

Flash Ver. 32.0.0.156
Game Engine Ver. 44.44

< Message edited by J9408 -- 7/4/2019 21:35:31 >
Post #: 1903
7/5/2019 13:48:54   
Zennistrad

EDIT: Not actually a bug, please disregard.

< Message edited by Zennistrad -- 7/6/2019 15:22:45 >
AQ  Post #: 1904
7/5/2019 22:17:14   
AliceShiki

@Above Not a bug, Element Lock always overrides Element Seeking, and the Doom Knight Blade is basically an element seeking weapon that looks different because of flavor.
AQ  Post #: 1905
7/6/2019 15:22:15   
Zennistrad

@AliceShiki,

Thanks, wasn't sure if it was a bug or not. Disregard, then.
AQ  Post #: 1906
7/7/2019 22:45:07   
majesticstar3800

Weapon Bug with the Devourer Scythe: IMR lists it as a Melee Sword, Magic Staff, and Ranged Scythe but when in Melee Sword form or Magic Staff form, the corresponding Master Emblem misc (Sword and Staff) do not work.

Armor Bug: Frogzard Hunter: when pressing "Skills", nothing pops up and the game is stuck, must relog. Don't know if the armor is or isn't supposed to have a skill.

Is frogzard thing still happening? If so what armor specifically, series, lvl etc..~afterlifex

EDIT: I did this on the base Frogzard Hunter armor, lv 15 i think. Nothing pops up. I press the skills button, then the menu disappears, and nothing else happens. I waited about 50 minutes and then closed the window.

I asked since it didn't with the version I checked, it's likely specific to that lvl version. Some leftover code etc.~afterlifex

Both should be fixed. Thanks for the report! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 7/17/2019 12:45:21 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1907
Page:   <<   < prev  73 74 75 76 [77]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 77 of 77«<7374757677
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition