Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 80 of 80«<7677787980
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/25/2021 5:37:57   
Veleqwii_Fox

The Strawberry Shieldcake's Shield option protects against Darkness (based on the UI), instead of Light. Is this intended?

< Message edited by Veleqwii_Fox -- 4/26/2021 21:33:44 >
Post #: 1976
5/15/2021 7:01:23   
Shiba

Nith's Fang's SP regen is about 4 times weaker than it ought to be.
AQ  Post #: 1977
5/20/2021 18:01:17   
Biokirkby

Has this bug been reported before? No

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Graphical Error or mistake

Bug details: The arms on the female version of the Matchmaker armor appear to have been swapped around, with the left hand on the right and vice versa.
Before bug occurred: I retrieved the level 5 matchmaker armor from the vault, unused. The bug occurred after equipping it and continued when upgraded to level 15.

During Bug: Armor functions as normal and is animated, but with arms swapped around.

After bug: Bug does not end until armour is removed.

Item Bugged: Matchmaker Armor (I can only confirm the Level 5 and 15 variants of the female variant are affected)
Other Equipment: Any, for such no shied and guardian staff
Character page link: Rather, my character ID: 87839847

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? If I can do that nowadays, I am unaware how to
Did the bug happen again? Bug is consistent
DF AQW  Post #: 1978
5/23/2021 5:44:51   
SapphireCatalyst2021

When equipping wand master emblem,

it unequips on the following weapons that toggle to wand status when toggled TO wand status

the Mystic hair raiser blade

dark asgardian scythe

Post #: 1979
5/27/2021 7:36:09   
joac1144

Twisted Ultra Krieger Blade doesn't change color on the hilt in Light mode.
Right image is from promotional image.
https://imgur.com/a/tAgnkeg

Fixed image link. -Digital X

< Message edited by Digital X -- 5/27/2021 8:44:19 >
AQ  Post #: 1980
6/6/2021 21:58:53   
SapphireCatalyst2021

Moglin fan, when used with Generalist's robes, only does Harm damage. I dont think it does harm with anything else as it does random except harm. But with generalists, it *only* does harm.
Post #: 1981
6/17/2021 20:03:08   
PD

A couple interaction bugs with the new H-Series Tempest Power Armor:

1. When entering a battle and then equipping the armor with Overdrive mode previously turned on, the overdrive attack will drain all your SP.
2. The correct number of hits doesn't seem to work on the Power Armor with the Dragonlord Weapons.
3. There seems to be a Power Drain that when using an SP/MP/HP heal weapon that it drains your resources that instead of heals it on overdrive mode.
4. The toggle dialog for Overdrive doesn't seem to indicate whether it's toggled on or off, making it confusing to the player.

< Message edited by PD -- 6/17/2021 20:04:05 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 1982
Page:   <<   < prev  76 77 78 79 [80]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 80 of 80«<7677787980
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition