Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 80 of 80«<7677787980
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/25/2021 5:37:57   
Veleqwii_Fox

The Strawberry Shieldcake's Shield option protects against Darkness (based on the UI), instead of Light. Is this intended?

< Message edited by Veleqwii_Fox -- 4/26/2021 21:33:44 >
Post #: 1976
5/15/2021 7:01:23   
Shiba

Nith's Fang's SP regen is about 4 times weaker than it ought to be.
AQ  Post #: 1977
5/20/2021 18:01:17   
Biokirkby

Has this bug been reported before? No

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Graphical Error or mistake

Bug details: The arms on the female version of the Matchmaker armor appear to have been swapped around, with the left hand on the right and vice versa.
Before bug occurred: I retrieved the level 5 matchmaker armor from the vault, unused. The bug occurred after equipping it and continued when upgraded to level 15.

During Bug: Armor functions as normal and is animated, but with arms swapped around.

After bug: Bug does not end until armour is removed.

Item Bugged: Matchmaker Armor (I can only confirm the Level 5 and 15 variants of the female variant are affected)
Other Equipment: Any, for such no shied and guardian staff
Character page link: Rather, my character ID: 87839847

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? If I can do that nowadays, I am unaware how to
Did the bug happen again? Bug is consistent
DF AQW  Post #: 1978
5/23/2021 5:44:51   
SapphireCatalyst2021

When equipping wand master emblem,

it unequips on the following weapons that toggle to wand status when toggled TO wand status

the Mystic hair raiser blade

dark asgardian scythe

Post #: 1979
5/27/2021 7:36:09   
joac1144

Twisted Ultra Krieger Blade doesn't change color on the hilt in Light mode.
Right image is from promotional image.
https://imgur.com/a/tAgnkeg

Fixed image link. -Digital X

< Message edited by Digital X -- 5/27/2021 8:44:19 >
AQ  Post #: 1980
6/6/2021 21:58:53   
SapphireCatalyst2021

Moglin fan, when used with Generalist's robes, only does Harm damage. I dont think it does harm with anything else as it does random except harm. But with generalists, it *only* does harm.
Post #: 1981
6/17/2021 20:03:08   
PD

A couple interaction bugs with the new H-Series Tempest Power Armor:

1. When entering a battle and then equipping the armor with Overdrive mode previously turned on, the overdrive attack will drain all your SP.
2. The correct number of hits doesn't seem to work on the Power Armor with the Dragonlord Weapons.
3. There seems to be a Power Drain that when using an SP/MP/HP heal weapon that it drains your resources that instead of heals it on overdrive mode.
4. The toggle dialog for Overdrive doesn't seem to indicate whether it's toggled on or off, making it confusing to the player.

< Message edited by PD -- 6/17/2021 20:04:05 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 1982
6/28/2021 11:01:35   
LoreQuester

The skill from the Plague Hammer (Harvest Festival Quest 2020) deals 4 hits (all 0 damage) and doesn't apply the poison effect as stated from the info submission
AQ  Post #: 1983
7/4/2021 2:24:55   
Veleqwii_Fox

There is also something wrong with the Morningstar Cross' skill. It's doing so much less damage than it's supposed to. I'm not sure if this issue is related to the Plague Hammer issue above.

EDIT: Aside from Morningstar Cross, here are some weapons I've tested

Anchor's Away Bow also has a similar issue. The damage is too low.
Famine Rapier also has the issue. The skill does 0 damage against CPT.
I also tested the Plague Hammer, the damage is low, but it was able to inflict Poison on CPT.
Zabura's Hammer, Blade of Thornful Rose, and Terror Eater seemed fine

I believe this happened only recently, as I was still able to use those weapon skills probably a couple weeks ago

< Message edited by Veleqwii_Fox -- 7/5/2021 9:05:52 >
Post #: 1984
7/8/2021 1:50:47   
PD

A couple more bugs with the Tempest Power Armor:

1. If you don't meet the requirements for Overdrive mode, you can still activate it anyways, and get the first Overdrive Energy attack without paying the SP cost, though you don't get the second attack.

2. If you do as the above (activate Overdrive anyways even if you don't have SP) and then met the SP requirement after the turn resolves all its weapon effects (IE, Dragonlord, Dreamweaver, ect), you'll then be able to perform the second turn of Overdrive. If replicated this way, the SP is deducted and Overdrive's second turn is granted after the turn resolves, unlike how it normally works where it immediately deducts the SP after the first attempted attack.

3. If afterwards you again don't have the proper SP, it will then revert back to the behavior described in #1.

Also, can we get some confirmations on whether the Tempest Power Armor is doing the right amount of damage? It still might be doing too much for how much everything's worth.
AQ MQ  Post #: 1985
8/28/2021 21:54:00   
Kilvakar

Equipping Essence Orb is crashing the game for me right now. Don't know if this is something that's come up before...

It's working for me O-o Try clearing your cache? ~Imry

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/28/2021 23:10:45 >
AQ  Post #: 1986
9/7/2021 17:04:20   
SapphireCatalyst2021

Necromancer armor

I noticed the spellcaster lean changes by itself. It changes "Spellcaster Lean", but changes to x1 damage outgoing and incoming like its neutral, but the spell boosts for darkness lowers to 1.6-something and fire/ice lowers to 1.3-something.

You can switch back out, and back in and it resets to normal. Unsure when it happens but I have noticed it twice.

Edit-> It does this if you beat MrFrostvaleverse specifically

< Message edited by SapphireCatalyst2021 -- 9/13/2021 16:35:26 >
Post #: 1987
9/20/2021 14:03:43   
sunblaze

Bug with the new: Cruise Captain Anchor

If you use, equip it andd then use its special attack you get disarmed and fight barehanded the next 2 rounds. That part works fine.
But it applies to your whole account not your character. If you use the skill and change to another char all you equip is the barehands. Despite the fact that char never uses this weapon to tie someone up.

Tested with the lvl 150 Version but I asume its a general problem with that weapon.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1988
Page:   <<   < prev  76 77 78 79 [80]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 80 of 80«<7677787980
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition