Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Thunderhammer!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Thunderhammer!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/16/2009 19:56:22   
Azami
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Thunderhammer!

Location: Planet Zargon --> Selina --> Missions --> Thunderhammer!
Objective: Excellent job! Thunderhammer is back to his old heroic self and now you have the location of the secret Universo Facility!
Requirements: Completetion of Bat Cave
Release Date: Jan. 16, 2009

Enemies:
  • Thunder Hammer

NPCs:
  • Selina
  • Thunderhammer
  • Dr. Boltavolt

Dialogue:
    Selina: <Character Name>! Thunderhammer is nearby! Proceed with caution...
    Selina: I am picking up some really strange energy signatures in the space time continuum!
    Selina: Temporary time rifts are opening around the city. You may get pulled into one.
    Selina: Don't worry. I can eventually pull you out with my Time Vacuumizer Matrix if you get pulled into one.
    Selina: Good Luck!
    Thunderhammer: <Character Name>! You shall not pass! I must break you!
    You: Thunderhammer! Don't you remember? Boltavolt was your nemesis! He is controlling you with his Hypno-Beam!
    Thunderhammer: Your mecha will be melted down and used as ammo for Universo!
    You: Good grief! Why do I even bother trying to reason with these guys?

On defeating Thunderhammer:
    Selina: <Character Name>! The battle is not over yet! Thunderhammer has regenerated!
    Selina: Uh oh! there is a time rift at your location! Sensors have detected a Flashback is imminent!
    "Flashback Started..."
    "3 Months Ago..."
    Dr. Boltavolt: Muahahaa.... uahaa... haaaah... ehem... cough...
    Dr. Boltavolt: Hmmm... gotta work on my ua..aaaah
    Dr. Boltavolt: The overabundance of superpower makes this world so lazy and wasteful...
    Dr. Boltavolt: ...All of the so called heroes are such bullies... They're so self-righteous.
    Dr. Boltavolt: Just because I blew up a few power facilities and had some escaped droids rampage around town...
    Dr. Boltavolt: Now I'm considered a super-villian...
    Dr. Boltavolt: I can't go anywhere without getting a broken nose from some overzealous brat in tights!
    Dr. Boltavolt: I was always an outcast because I lack my own superpowers...
    Dr. Boltavolt: They think that I am no threat... Well, I'll prove to them that the mind is more powerful than any super-gimmick...
    Dr. Boltavolt: I will prove to them that technology is the ultimate power! We'll see just how brave they are...
    Dr. Boltavolt: ...once my Muto-Energy Drainer takes their powers away! But first, I will need to finish my Hypno-Beam...
    Dr. Boltavolt: The last part I need to complete my Hypno-Beam is an EvilCorp Brand Proto-Resistor!
    Dr. Boltavolt: I just happen to know about a delivery to the Daily Zargon! This will be like stealing candy from a baby!
    Dr. Boltavolt: Muahahahaha! Uahahahaha! ROFL! LOL!
    Dr. Boltavolt: Billy, er, I mean, Dr. Boltavolt, signing off!
    "Flashback Ended..."
    Selina: <Character Name>! I lost you for a second, but managed to pull you back through the time rift!
    Selina: Interesting. You had a vision of Dr. Boltavolt? Maybe we can learn more about him from these time rifts.
    Selina: Thunderhammer is just ahead... My sensor scans show that he has increased power! Good luck!
    Thunderhammer: <Character Name>! You should just give up now! Universo will crush you like an insect!
    You: Spare me the hyperbole... Let's get this over with!

On defeating Thunderhammer for the second time:
    Selina: <Character Name>! Thunderhammer has regenerated again!
    Selina: Oh no! There is another time rift at your location! Sensors have detected a Flashback is imminent!
    "Flashback Started..."
    "Mechtropolis city..."
    Dr. Boltavolt: This is too easy! I planted a receiver on the van, now I just have to drive it away with my Hyper Circuit Transceiver!
    Stranger: Excuse me? Is that a Solar Powered Hyper Circuit Transceiver?
    Selina: Where did you get that? I've been looking for one for weeks!
    Dr. Boltavolt: You...y.. you know about hyper circuits?
    Selina: Oh yes! I'm trying to design a new type of mech that uses hyper circuits to power an improved neural net.
    Dr. Boltavolt: Oh! Well that's a brilliant idea! You'll need to compensate for signal noise at 250hz or else you'll fry the whole thing.
    Selina: Of course, silly! That's why I had to order some Evilcorp Proto Resistors.
    Selina: I don't usually do business with EvilCorp. Their contracts have way too many weird loopholes...
    Selina: ... but they're the only company that makes them.
    Dr. Boltavolt: Hehe... oops! Well, good luck with your engineering ventures! What is your name?
    Selina: My name is Selina.
    Dr. Boltavolt: Nice to meet you, Selina. My name is Billy. What is your superpower?
    Selina: Oh, I don't have any powers. I came here from GEARS University's career placement services...
    Selina: Dean Warlic thought that my high IQ would serve the planet well...
    Dr. Boltavolt: Oh! What a coincidence... I don't have any superpowers either...
    "Flashback Ended..."
    Selina: <Character Name>! I lost you for a second, but managed to pull you back through the time rift!
    Selina: So, Billy is actually Dr. Boltavolt? That explains why I never saw him again...
    Selina: I actually warned the other heroes about him but they ignored me. Now they are paying dearly for underestimating him.
    Selina: Thunderhammer is just ahead... My sensor scans show that he has increased power again! Good luck!
    Thunderhammer: You're time has run out! Universo is complete!
    You: Thunderhammer! Do you know that your master has now powers of his own? You are much stronger...
    Thunderhammer: I will not listen to your lies, mortal! Prepare to fight!
    You: Here we go again...

On defeating Thunderhammer for the third time:
    Selina: <Character Name>! Thunderhammer has regenerated again! His regeneration energy should be nearly depleted though.
    Selina: Oh no! There is another time rift at your location! Sensors have detected another Flashback is imminent!
    "Flashback Started...."
    ""Mechtropolis city...""
    Dr. Boltavolt: My heist is going wonderfully! I just have to go a few more blocks then I'm home scott free!
    Thunderhammer: You evil doer! Drop that control!
    Dr. Boltavolt: Ugh... Thunderhammer... I can't drop it you fool! The van will crash...
    Dr. Boltavolt: Don't you have any sense of social responsibility in that overblown super ego?
    "Pow!" "Slap!" "Crunch!"
    Thunderhammer: Ah, this powerless kid again... What a dweeb. He should just give up!
    Girl's Voice: Aaaaaa!
    Thunderhammer: Oh No! Somebody's in trouble! Thunderhammer to the rescue!
    "Meanwhile..."
    Selina: Aaaaaagh! Help!
    Dr. Boltavolt: Ugh... that really hurts! That guy is going to kill somebody someday...
    Dr. Boltavolt: Thunderhammer You thick-headed dolt! You almost killed her!
    Selina: Thanks for saving me Thunderhammer.... You're incredible!
    Thunderhammer: No problem Selina... A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!
    Selina: Hey, what are you doing for lunch? I could use some company.
    Thunderhammer: Sounds great! All this macho heroism has given me a manly appetite! I'd love to satisfy it with you!
    Selina: Wow! a date with a superhero.... soooo dreamy!
    "Meanwhile..."
    Dr. Boltavolt: Oh give me a break... Oh well, at least that little diversion gave me an opportunity to grab this Proto Resistor...
    Thunderhammer: That little twerp! I'll have to hit him harder next time!
    Selina: It's too bad, I kinda liked him. Why do the cute guys always turn out to be diabolical megalomaniacs?
    "Flashback Ended..."
    Selina: Oh yes, I remember when Thunderhammer saved me from the runaway van...
    Selina: Don't tell him I told you this, but our first date was definately the last! That guy's favorite subject is himself. What a bore!
    Selina: Thunderhammer is just ahead... My sensor scans show that he has increased power again! Good luck!
    Thunderhammer: <Character Name>! I have had enough of this game! Now I am going to end this once and for all!

On defeating Thunderhammer for the fourth time:
    Selina: <Character Name>! Great work! My latest scan shows that Thunderhammer did not regenerate that time!
    Selina: Argh! Another time rift is opening up! Prepare for a flashback!
    "Flashback Started..."
    "Back at the Lab:"
    Dr. Boltavolt: Muahaha! Thunderhammer! You will be the first guinea pig for my newest invention, the Hypno-Beam!
    Thunderhammer: You won't get away with this... feel so... weak... can't move...
    Dr. Boltavolt: Your powers have bee drained by my Muto-Energy Drainer and converted into pure energy!
    Dr. Boltavolt: My next project is going to be HUGE... I call it Universo!
    Dr. Boltavolt: I will need the energy of all of the heroes on this planet to power it an you're going to help me get it!
    Thunderhammer: I'll never be your guinea pig! Not in your wildest dreams Boltavolt!
    Dr. Boltavolt: Don't dream it.... Be it!
    "Flashback Ended..."
    Selina: <Character Name>! I lost you for a second, buy managed to pull you back through the time rift!
    Selina: Thunderhammer just contacted me. The Hypno-Beam has been disrupted!
    Selina: He knows the location of Boltavolt's secret Universo facility!

Rewards Shop: None

*Thanks to Viking_Jorun for links to Thunderhammer & Dr. Voltabolt!

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 2/6/2012 17:29:52 >
  • DF  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Thunderhammer!
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition